• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Ip Domestic's Test E and Purchase Peptides Aromasin Lab results

crackrbaby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Running 750 mg of IP domestics Test E, Ip domestics Hcg and 25mg ED of Purchase Peptides Aromasin (exemestane).
I did not follow the protocol for the testosterone as my main concern was to be sure my estro was within spec.

Here's what I did ~ 12 hours before bloods..

375mg Test E
250iu's Hcg
25mg Aromasin

( Sorry for the poor pic quality )
bloods512.png

photo-26.jpg

Their adex has me dry as hell, going to be getting labs in a week or so to prove it. Not to mention fastest shipping I have ever gotten and priced damn good, I don't know why more guys don't use them.

I know I'm a rep for them but I've used quiteee a bit of PP adex and would have no issues buying more. No blood work yet but I will see if I can get some (on formeron now and I don't think there's any question about that really)

Forgive the stupid question, but what Test E is that? It doesn't look like their QV or BD.

The Test E is Labled Abbot Export, and the Hcg is in an Amp with chinese writing on the side. It was ordered off there list as Hcg Chinese Generic. Both were ordered from Ip domestic.

How did you get that test E? IP sells BD or QV brand???

Also I thought privatemd used Labcorp and there test levels only went to 1500.

How did you get that test E? IP sells BD or QV brand???

Also I thought privatemd used Labcorp and there test levels only went to 1500.

It varies with the lapcorp location i got the menopause 2012 drawn at lapcorp and test came back over 7000 lol

Not sure bro.. I even ordered some Test C, from Ip Domestic, for one of my boys and I got Bio-Tech Pharmaclinico.. Either way, I'm happy with whatever brand I get as long as its G2G..

I was fully expecting to see >1500. I didnt even know that labcorp showed anything differently.. :shrug:

so, how long have you been on the test e prior to getting that lab drawn? I take it that is IPdomestic, not IPGEAR domestic....?

Overburdened- You are correct. This is IPdomestic, Not IPGEAR domestic.
The labs were takin in the beginning of week 8

Test and aromasin look good

Overburdened- You are correct. This is IPdomestic, Not IPGEAR domestic.
The labs were takin in the beginning of week 8
that's damn good... total test usually begins to fall after being on several weeks(i'd love to see another test toward the end, if you get one done), as your body gets better at disposing of it.... at least that's been my experience, and it's been documented in med literature...

also, how have your gains been? just wondering because your e2 is SUPER low, if i get mine that low my gains are very slow...

IML Gear Cream!
Nice!!

Hold on here, You said your test e is made by Abbot, IP domectic only injectable lines are BD and Biotech. How did you get Abott? Can a rep from IP domestic please comment on this?

Also, Does anyone have any experiance with any of the Biotech products?

Hold on here, You said your test e is made by Abbot, IP domectic only injectable lines are BD and Biotech. How did you get Abott? Can a rep from IP domestic please comment on this?

Also, Does anyone have any experiance with any of the Biotech products?

I believe you are confused. The Test is from a sponcer on this site called IPdomestic, NOT IPGEAR Domestic. If you Get a "list" from IPdomestic it clearly states "Injectables by Biotech Pharmaclinico and/or Abbott Pharma
All liquids are 10ml sealed in boxes shrink wrapped with holograms:"

that's damn good... total test usually begins to fall after being on several weeks(i'd love to see another test toward the end, if you get one done), as your body gets better at disposing of it.... at least that's been my experience, and it's been documented in med literature...

also, how have your gains been? just wondering because your e2 is SUPER low, if i get mine that low my gains are very slow...

I've slowly and steadly gained nearly 13-15lbs.. No where near my first cycle where I gained 30lbs. The again, during my first cycle I took absolutley no AI, held a LOT of water and lost about 15-20 lbs after pct. These gains seem to be a lot more Dry and Lean.. I dont think I will be losing much after pct. I am also running Ipam and Cjc along side of this cycle and throughout Pct. I have a little log going if you would like to check it out.. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/r...1295-mini-log-purchase-peptides-products.html
Tonight I will be posting up some before, and current pics along with some stats to show my progress..

i stand corrected!
Thanks crackrbaby, i didnt pay enough attention to the detail.

I've slowly and steadly gained nearly 13-15lbs.. No where near my first cycle where I gained 30lbs. The again, during my first cycle I took absolutley no AI, held a LOT of water and lost about 15-20 lbs after pct. These gains seem to be a lot more Dry and Lean.. I dont think I will be losing much after pct. I am also running Ipam and Cjc along side of this cycle and throughout Pct. I have a little log going if you would like to check it out.. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/r...1295-mini-log-purchase-peptides-products.html
Tonight I will be posting up some before, and current pics along with some stats to show my progress..

That's good gains!

Awesome results, gotta love good products!!

LH and FSH results are intriguing... How long have you been running the test?

Labs were done at the beginning of week 8 . I have also been on hcg since week 3 . One thing I have noticed is that I never get "small" balls when in test. They do shrink a bit but nothing drastic. Maybe that has something to do with it? Maybe the hcg? Maybe im a freak! Lol I'm not sure, could someone with some more knowledge on this subject chime in. ?

Back