• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Craziest cycles!

fredlabrute

******* forums addicted
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I know the concept is kind of old,but i always like these kind of threads and since the numer of roid junkies keep growing, there's always interesting new stories that are coming out! Don't want to hear about first cycle though,i know theres one are particularly productive when it comes to gain! It could be a bulker ,recomp, or cutter, want to hear about the most extreme ones, even if you were shedding bf,trying to gain strength or mass!!!My 2nd one was a good one,750mg test E, 600mg Eq,500mg tren ace and 500mg mast prop for 20 weeks,with an oral blast of 50mg dbol and anadrol at the beginning... Had to drop the dbol,not suited for me,bp went a little high,did gain a solid 25 lbs of muscles while leaning out at the same time!!!Did gain 50lbs on my behind-the-neck press max in 2 weeks because of the A-bombs!!! Last 2 previous ones were heavy too, 1,2 g test E,800mg primo E,600mg Eq, 100 mg anavar and 75mg tbol on and off, did 16 weeks straight,really harsch on the liver and silly,was also taking 3-4 iu HGH, that one almost lasted a year... Didn't take HCG during the whole cycle and had a hard time during pct even if i had access to various hormones and peptides! The last one made me realized more isn't necessarily better, 1g test E,600mg Eq,500mg tren ace and 500 mg tren E,with 125 mg anavar and 100mg tbol...You read it well,was doing 1g tren for 12 weeks straight!!!Did feel like shit and had mood swings like a pregnant woman!!! Won't ever go over 2g a week of injectables,and won't also do orals for more than 8 weeks straight in the future!!! Now wieghing 255 pounds,ripped at 6'"2!!! Can't wait to hear about YOUR story!!!

Yes,was absent of the board for a while,will post some!!! I'm wide but somehow lacking your kind of thickness! Trying hard to improve my view from the sides,lots of rowing, deads, and rear delts work!!!

Barbell rows have definitely helped me over the years. I would recommend them to anyone trying to add thickness.

I know the concept is kind of old,but i always like these kind of threads and since the numer of roid junkies keep growing, there's always interesting new stories that are coming out! Don't want to hear about first cycle though,i know theres one are particularly productive when it comes to gain! It could be a bulker ,recomp, or cutter, want to hear about the most extreme ones, even if you were shedding bf,trying to gain strength or mass!!!My 2nd one was a good one,750mg test E, 600mg Eq,500mg tren ace and 500mg mast prop for 20 weeks,with an oral blast of 50mg dbol and anadrol at the beginning... Had to drop the dbol,not suited for me,bp went a little high,did gain a solid 25 lbs of muscles while leaning out at the same time!!!Did gain 50lbs on my behind-the-neck press max in 2 weeks because of the A-bombs!!! Last 2 previous ones were heavy too, 1,2 g test E,800mg primo E,600mg Eq, 100 mg anavar and 75mg tbol on and off, did 16 weeks straight,really harsch on the liver and silly,was also taking 3-4 iu HGH, that one almost lasted a year... Didn't take HCG during the whole cycle and had a hard time during pct even if i had access to various hormones and peptides! The last one made me realized more isn't necessarily better, 1g test E,600mg Eq,500mg tren ace and 500 mg tren E,with 125 mg anavar and 100mg tbol...You read it well,was doing 1g tren for 12 weeks straight!!!Did feel like shit and had mood swings like a pregnant woman!!! Won't ever go over 2g a week of injectables,and won't also do orals for more than 8 weeks straight in the future!!! Now wieghing 255 pounds,ripped at 6'"2!!! Can't wait to hear about YOUR story!!!

that if fuckin rediculous and stupid. young guys if you read this do the exact opposite.... 6 compounds on second cycle lol.... i gained 25 lbs on my second cycle of 30 mg pink thai dbols and 2 sustanon redijects a week for ten weeks. cant wait to here Standard Donkey post hahaha

Back