• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

JB44 Guide to Cutting for Dummies (that means you)

juiceball44

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just kidding about the title haha

Here is something I wrote up kind of my basics to dieting, not everything is set in stone but if you are not losing weight see how many things on this list you are guilty of.

Some basics I follow when cutting
-drink water only, crystal light sugar free stuff is ok, diet soda once in a while is not going to kill you
-no dairy
-no alcohol
-no fast food
-no eating out
-no sweets, candy, soda
-cook everything yourself
-no processed/pre packaged foods
-eat foods that come out of the earth, regular/sweet potatoes, oats, veggies, fruits (not in excess)
-cook with calorie free pam spray
-whey protein is ok, bcaa's are better (nutraplanet has bulk 1kg for $25)
-eat lots of LEAN meats - chicken breast, tilapia, lean beef 93%, lean ground turkey 93%, egg whites (yolk or 2 ok)
-find a way to eat veggies and salads you can actually enjoy and eat a shitload of them to fill up
-read the labels on everything, be aware of what you are eating before you eat it
-weight your meals and write down macros/calories to track them
-weight on a scale can be deceiving, take measurements every week or 2 and go by mirror

Eca stack is awesome, bronkaid from walgreens with caffine 3 times a day is great but it WILL NOT make up for a shitty diet

Cardio do the stair climber, it is the most effective 20-30 mins after workout. 30-45 mins on days you just want to do cardio. You should be drenched in sweat, it is extremely difficult and mentally tough to keep going but it burns a shitload of calories. But it WILL NOT make up for a shitty diet

Stick to the diet at least 90% of the time, if u eat perfect 100% of the time you will burn out. Do not have a cheat DAY.. once a week have a cheat MEAL. Be aware if you are going to have a cheat meal and reduce calories in other meals that day to try to even out calories for the day

If you drink alcohol be aware it slows down fat metabolism and a higher percentage of the food you eat while drunk will be stored as fat because you body is busy metabolizing the alcohol. Alcohol doesn't make people fat usually its the food they eat while drunk that does. You wanna drink, cut your food calories that day big time.

Cutting cycle
50-100mg test prop ed
50-100mg mast prop ed
50-100mg tren ace ed (advanced bbers go higher)
as much hgh as you can afford ed (optional but highly recommended)

This cycle will help dramatically but again these all WILL NOT make up for a shitty diet

It takes a lot of will power to make these lifestyle changes but I promise once you do it for a while it will become normal.

As I just want to add that I'm not one of those people who have been skinny their entire life. If I don't diet and workout I get fat, simple as that. I have been over 20%+ bf and I hated it. I don't have the best genetics to stay lean but I have will power and drive to be consistent with my foods and working out.

This is what dedication in diet and a nice cutting cycle will turn the average genetic person into this...

402543227.jpg

I cannot tell you what it is like to go to the beach or pool and take off your shirt being under 10% with some quality muscle... EVERYONE cannot help but look it is a indescribable feeling

I will put up a part 2 going into more detail about macros/calories per day and what to aim for based on your body

Feel free to comment, criticize or correct anything you feel like

Last edited:
Nice write up! I agree completely. No amount of compounds or supplements can make up for poor eating habits.

Great post.

I like it, just a couple things:

I don't think the stair master is any more effective than other cardio machines if the intensity is equal, I prefer to tell clients to do whatever you like the best because it's more likely that you'll continue to do it.

Cardio doesn't have to be done at any particular time, I actually prefer cardio first or separate, but that's just preference.

I agree on the cheat meal vs cheat day, but I'll sometimes have a cheat evening w a good dinner, dessert and maybe a couple drinks. Again, this is just preference, not an absolute.

I personally don't drink milk, but I see no problem w some lowfat/nonfat milk or yogurt as long as macros are within range.

I like your practical approach instead of the usual "carbs are the devil" mentality that I see way too much.

One thing that I try to stress is that there are few absolutes in health, and we can find good health and success in a variety of ways.

Any preference on when to eat the cheat meal?

For instance, my cheat meal is usually 16 oz New York strip with a baked sweet potato at my favorite restaurant.
Should I start my week with it, end my week with it, or does it not matter?

It doesn't matter, the cals for the week will be the same.

Oh god here we go...kos said something time for an argument

he is a kid....he is tall...he is 245 and lean

he is a tall man with great legs(very rare)

an average guy with all the drugs and time in the world couldnt look like him...def a freak...fantastic he is taking advantage of all his gifts

I was just curious how you came to the conclusion it's genetics and not good diet, training, and gear. He even said he used to be fat. You're discrediting all of his hard work w your statement.

Nope

i know plenty of guys with decent genetics that look like shit

including me

but you guys have a blast constantly starting arguments because you dont like what someone says

i dont care if you dont like what i say...it will be said...

IML Gear Cream!
I'm not arguing, it was a simple and legitimate question.

Nobody has the ability to determine if someone that is lean and fit is that way because of genetics or hard work. When he was fat, why didn't his "good genetics" prevent that.

There comes a point when you find yourself in arguments w everyone, that you have to start considering that the problem may lie w you and not everyone else.

You really sound silly

245 and lean? Above average genetics

6 ft 4 and big and lean? Way above average genetics

really young...lean...big....tall...way above average genetics

nothing about the boy is average....give me a break

When he was 6'4" and fat, did he not have good genetics?

Ok lets play the back and forth bs

how many kids do you know that are 6 ft 4 245 pounds in leasn condition?

Let me guess...tons cause that is so normal...hell just going by ht the average is like 5 ft 9 for god sakes...what the fuck are you trying to argue about

clearly he had to work hard...I NEVER SAID HE DIDNT...WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU QUOTE WHERE I DID...and clearly many work hard never to get to that level

Anybody w gear and a good diet and training program can put on muscle and get down to 10% bf. Most either don't do something right, or it's just too difficult and they don't stay consistent. But it's possible for ANYONE.

Burning fat is simple arithmetic, if you burn more cals than you eat, you'll lose fat. If you do it for long enough, you'll get into single digits bf.

Ok yeah...anyone can be 245 and lean....thats why there are no pros under 245:)

you are a genius

Last edited by a moderator:
Juiceball- what was your heaviest? When you were at 20%+ what was the weight for you?

Ok yeah...anyone can be 245 and lean....thats why there are no pros under 245:)

you are a genius

W gear, it's possible for anyone to get huge.

My issue is that you're being rude to say he is only that way because of genetics.

I'm sorry that you are so insecure that you have to attribute anyone else's success to genetics.

No one looks great only due to genetics...at least not by bber standards...and i never said that....again...show me where i did say that

it takes hard work...no doubt... Especially to be that size...in that condition

no one...and i mean no one looks like that by accident

IML Gear Cream!
First off I am not as young as you guys think, I still look very young and have a baby face but I just turned 28

Good genetics to me is the big ripped black kid who eats two meals of mcdonalds a day and doesn't lift weights often but is 6% with good full muscles which is far from what I am. I work hard, I eat smart and I have somewhat good response to hormones

But I wouldn't say I have bad genetics so I say average. I could get pretty big all natural but look like shit, no muscle definition at all. My biggest downfall was not being able to hold onto muscle mass when cutting fat. When I got super shredded all natural I was like 205lbs. In the picture above I was even more shredded and maybe like 225lbs there after starting using gear

I have worked hard from day 1, I made up my mind I wanted to be in shape and became almost obsessed about everything bb related, I wanted to know everything.

To be successful in bodybuilding you have to be consistent with EVERYTHING. That's training, diet and gear use in that order of importance. My diet and training could be perfect but without gear I cannot hold onto this size and conditioning year round and that's the truth. I have taken long breaks from gear and eventually no matter what you will start shrinking back down, I usually go down to around 230lbs still somewhat lean when I take very long breaks off

Last edited:
So, he used to be fat, he's not young, he knows about good eating and training and uses gear. Definitely just a product of genetics. You nailed that one KOS!

Anyone can get fat...pros do it all the time...fat is overeating the wrong things...period...not everyone can be lean at 245

but you go boy...you totally owned me

First off I am not as young as you guys think, I still look very young and have a baby face but I just turned 28

Good genetics to me is the big ripped black kid who eats two meals of mcdonalds a day and doesn't lift weights often but is 6% with good full muscles which is far from what I am. I work hard, I eat smart and I have somewhat good response to hormones

But I wouldn't say I have bad genetics so I say average. I could get pretty big all natural but look like shit, no muscle definition at all. My biggest downfall was not being able to hold onto muscle mass when cutting fat. When I got super shredded all natural I was like 205lbs. In the picture above I was even more shredded and maybe like 225lbs there after starting using gear

I have worked hard from day 1, I made up my mind I wanted to be in shape and became almost obsessed about everything bb related, I wanted to know everything.

To be successful in bodybuilding you have to be consistent with EVERYTHING. That's training, diet and gear use in that order of importance. My diet and training could be perfect but without gear I cannot hold onto this size and conditioning year round and that's the truth. I have taken long breaks from gear and eventually no matter what you will start shrinking back down, I usually go down to around 230lbs still somewhat lean when I take very long breaks off

Bro, congrats on your success, by your post it's obvious that you are educated in diet and training.

I have a buddy who never works out, smokes, and lives off of fast food and is ripped and has a six pack year round. That is good genetics.

Bro, congrats on your success, by your post it's obvious that you are educated in diet and training.

I have a buddy who never works out, smokes, and lives off of fast food and is ripped and has a six pack year round. That is good genetics.

Thanks man, I kinda like not having the best genetics because when you have to bust your ass to get something it is all the more worth it

Anyone can get fat...pros do it all the time...fat is overeating the wrong things...period...not everyone can be lean at 245

but you go boy...you totally owned me

I'm glad you realized that you were wrong and don't actually have the psychic ability to determine someone's genetic make up.

Juiceball- what was your heaviest? When you were at 20%+ what was the weight for you?

The only time I would say I was that fat was middle school, in high school I started growing taller and leaned out. About 2 years ago I took a year off from the gym and any type of exercise or diet at all. I got very out of shape my waist size went from 32-34 to over 38, I literally couldn't fit into most of my clothes lol. Than about a year ago I got back in the gym with a pretty high bf% and very weak so I starting building back my muscle mass first instead of just cutting. When I started my cycle I started gaining back my muscle mass very fast but with all the extra weight I think I was almost 270 at one point but not a pretty sight

i'm glad you realized that you were wrong and don't actually have the psychic ability to determine someone's genetic make up.

who said i had a psychic ability

if someone is 250 and ripped they have great genetics...period....the end...i bet you are not 250 and ripped...arnold wasnt ...frank zane...franco...mentzer wasnt...i guess they were lazy...nothing to do with genetics

some very dunce like post in this thread

Cool, always good to hear a nice turn around story. Good for you.

Back