• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test Prop for 16-20 weeks....

1genius

Amateur Bodybuilder
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
:confused: Is 16 weeks too long to run test prop?

waste of $ compared to Cyp or E unless you just have an assload of vials. Or you dont mind pinning EOD. I've been in this pickle before, so im not saying its a total waste, just not too common

Nah it's fine but like btex said that's a lot of pinning after a while. Really I don't mind the pinning it's the soreness I get from prop. But no that should be fine..

What are your stats, goals, cycle history, dosage?

It's really not a waste of money. Prop is cheaper than enan. It's just a lot more oil and pins. But it kicks in faster and clears sooner.

:confused: Is 16 weeks too long to run test prop?
I would run prop all damn year if it didn't hurt so bad....

if you can stand the pain for 16weeks, you will love the results!

Test E-1-12 weeks
Test Prop 1-4,13-16

This allows you to go into pct quicker.

Guess I'm a lucky guy. I'm not sensitive to prop one bit. I can take 2ml anywhere and not feel it the next day.

IML Gear Cream!
I tend to throw 3 in ea shoulder... Then whine later

Prop is mostly what I run - i use to use sust a lot but I switched to cyp in Jan of this year for my cruise just to try it and noticed a big difference - so from here forward its cyp and prop for me

1-4 Test P
1-14 Test E
14-16 Test P

I just saved you thousand pins.

pussy child so scared he will not do tren ha ha using weaksauce shit test p does nt do anhything !

I love prop. I have done it for 12 weeks before. I started pinning ed then just uped my dose and went to every eod. Worked great for me. I only had pain the first couple pins then after that I was golden.

davemeister= JACKASS!

This is my 3rd cycle. I'm at 170lbs/ 5' 9"/ 14%bf. I plan on running it with Eq for 16 weeks, It's gonna look something like this:

Test Prop-200mg/week for 16weeks
Equipoise-600mg/week for 16weeks

Mon: 75mg Test Prop and 300mg Eq in the same shot
Wed: 50mg Test Prop
Fri: 75mg Test Prop and 300mg Eq in the same shot

This is my 3rd cycle. I'm at 170lbs/ 5' 9"/ 14%bf. I plan on running it with Eq for 16 weeks, It's gonna look something like this:

Dude that makes no sense what so ever. Just run test e with that. That's not enough prop to do anything. Just get test e and run 1cc mon and fri.

why only 200mg of test?

From what I've read, anything more than 200mg of testosterone a week inhibits collagen synthesis.

To plan a cycle where the goal is to increase skeletal musclemass/strength while at the same time increase joint/tendon/ligament strength,enough to keep up with the dramatic increase in skeletal muscle, you mustchoose drugs like Eq, Deca, Anavar, or Primo as the base of your cycle.Testosterone and its esters can be added to your cycle to keep levels within a'normal' physiological range (ie, 100-200 mg/wk) but must not go above this.Since drugs like eq, deca, anavar and primo will reduce endogenous, naturallevels of test, these levels may be maintained with exogenous test in the100-200 mg/wk range. Test at this dose will not inhibit
collagen syn, but paradoxically,will help increase it. It is when exogenous testosterone is used > 200 mg/wkthat collagen syn is inhibited.

I also plan on running HCG 500IU/week on mondays and thursdays.

:gosh:If I got results off of 250mg sustanon a week for 8 weeks, I can get results off of 200mg of prop/week for 16 weeks.

Not soo soon with the tren, it's only my third cycle!

I'm not familiar with the pain of prop I've only experienced it in sust, but this is why I'm pinning it with the eq.

Back