• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

seizure letter HELP????

cranium85

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
does ne one have a copy of a us customs seizer letter? a buddy of mine gave money to someone to place an order over seas and he's saying it was seized. He showed me a picture of the letter and it just looked suspect to me...so if someone has a REAL seizure letter could u please upload it so i could compare it. I think this dude is trying to play my boy.

and if thats the case i'm going to punch his fckn head in...
but i would like some proof before i go and possible catch a case ;)

it would be greatly appreciated

thanks

so you're asking for members to show you proof that they intentionally tried to receive contraband in their respected countries and possibly break laws?

Lol

You're g2g..........out the door

:laugh:

does ne one have a copy of a us customs seizer letter? a buddy of mine gave money to someone to place an order over seas and he's saying it was seized. He showed me a picture of the letter and it just looked suspect to me...so if someone has a REAL seizure letter could u please upload it so i could compare it. I think this dude is trying to play my boy.

and if thats the case i'm going to punch his fckn head in...
but i would like some proof before i go and possible catch a case ;)

it would be greatly appreciated

thanks
why don't you post a copy of the seizure letter... along with the envelope, with name and address of your buddy....lol

why don't you post a copy of the seizure letter... along with the envelope, with name and address of your buddy....lol

and when he goes to work, if he lives alone etc

following along with the negs as well

so you're asking for members to show you proof that they intentionally tried to receive contraband in their respected countries and possibly break laws?

Credit card, SSN, bank accounts and full mailing address also please because I'm in Nigeria and I'm the prince you have 50,000,000$ waiting for you just need to confirm the information I asked for and you will be paid. KTHXBYE.

what im asking is if u can show me what a seizere letter looks like...obvously not to post it with you name and info on it....thats why they have white out

smell bacon.....

ya u already got me right thanks for the help....negs hurt my feelings so much ppl....what a fcnk joke....

it's a simple question if u have know what a serizure letter looks like and can show me please do....but instead i get gay ass PM with neg rep points... LAME get a life already

:hog:

call me a cop u fuckng bitch u dont know me dude....this forums lame....u ask a question and u get bullshit responses

simple fucking question...what does a legit seizure letter look like....but fuck u and your lame ass forum

I don't think too many guys keep seizure letters lying around...

lol like i said....lame.... go give me some more negitive rep points lol like i give a fuck
633932155437260720-theinternet.jpg

Back