• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

uncle z gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

vicious 13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ran uncle z test e followed exact protocol 300 mg a wk with front load

Attachments

• sc0001d93d.jpg
    sc0001d93d.jpg
    799.6 KB · Views: 346
which protocol did u use?

All injections must be intramuscular (IM). The first week is a front-load.

Testing Protocol-(for labs that only range up to 1,500ng/dl)

Day 1. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 3. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 7. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 14. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 21. 300mg Cypionate OR Enanthate
Day 28. Total Testosterone Blood Draw (must be exactly 7 days after last inject)

Post lab results once you receive them. Please be specific about the dose, ester and protocol you used in your first post.

Passing results should be about 1,345 ng/dl ± 139 ng/dl.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/lab-testing/159656-how-test-testosterone-cypionate-enanthate.html

ok if he used testing protocol as above then its a pass. Thanks for posting

Looks properly dosed and is likely the correct ester.

Thanks

:clapping: looks good ..thx for posting!

^right now that I'm on my normal cycle I'm trying formeron I'll b doing bloods again in a few weeks w 50 mg dbol and test at 600 mg ew and formeron

That number is " dead nuts on" -Thanks-OD

No bs with z gear and this was not even the tester gear.He tested his own personal batch.

Was actually just standard intl gear.This test without AI and using PROPER PROTOCOL indicates dosing and ester are both gtg.-Thanks-OD

Looks perfect :)

Bumped up to 600 mg a wk and added dbol I feel like a beast up in weight and strength going to do labs again want to test formeron trying to find a lab that will give an exact number

Hi, you have received -617851 reputation points from GeorgeForemanRules.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
trolling

Regards,
GeorgeForemanRules

Note: This is an automated message.

I really think he is part retarded two negs a day for two months and I'm still not in the red I think he needs to get a life but someone please explain how this is trolling a mod that abuses his power what good is he to this board

Hi, you have received -617851 reputation points from GeorgeForemanRules.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
trolling

Regards,
GeorgeForemanRules

Note: This is an automated message.

I really think he is part retarded two negs a day for two months and I'm still not in the red I think he needs to get a life but someone please explain how this is trolling a mod that abuses his power what good is he to this board

\WTF?

Thats Crazy shit!!

running a ep line cycle from z great stuff runnign 600mg tren ace 450 mast p 300 test p and 70 mg tbol had a great workout today and ep proucts are great especiallrrrr

so far my cycle is going great 600mg tren ace 450 mast p 300 test p with 250 test e until test e kicks in and 70mg tbol so far i am very pleased with tthe epline

Lol .......well at least the first half of this thread is educational!!!!

This is what i was told to use for true test scores over 1500. Hope it helps. I have yet to use it but will b in a few weeks. Use PrivateMDlabs.com in the top left there is a search box window, put the number 07105 in and hit search, a window will open with a choice of 7 different tests, select the last one , it should be described as " Testosterone, free (direct) with total testosterone LC/MS-MS . Last time I looked and took it it was $ 89.49

so far my ep cycle is going great running tren ace 100mg ed 500mg mast p 300 test and 70mg tbol all ep prodects are great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back