• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Buyer beware, this board is a scam to take your money don't trust anyone associated

bigmike-7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
don't trust anyone on this forum. Most of the sponsors will rip you off. All the elite members, reps, moderators and even a lot of the registered users are being paid to make sure when you do get ripped off from one of the sponsors on this board you will have no recourse. They will only insult you and hijack your threads. If anyone has had a recent private message from me it was not me at all but a liars and deceiver trying to discredit me on this board. I am only trying to stop anyone from getting scammed. They even pretend that its only one guy or that posts warning you are a joke. There whole purpose is to make you feel comfortable sending your money to there greedy dishonest pockets. If you see this post and then its removed you'll know why. This is by no means an open forum. Don't be a sucker. Stay clear!
buyer beware!!!

I just rubbed one out

No no no, he's right! I've done business with a total of five sponsors on this board and something HORRIFYING happened. They ... they ...

They sent STEROIDS to my HOUSE. :O

Can't wait to neg u for that mike u retard fuck

Yeah,,, this whole site is solely here to rip people off... That sounds like the most reasonable answer haha...

Ive had good luck with what I've bought, all of mine was legal though, so I can't speak to your experience fully

don't trust anyone on this forum. Most of the sponsors will rip you off. All the elite members, reps, moderators and even a lot of the registered users are being paid to make sure when you do get ripped off from one of the sponsors on this board you will have no recourse. They will only insult you and hijack your threads. If anyone has had a recent private message from me it was not me at all but a liars and deceiver trying to discredit me on this board. I am only trying to stop anyone from getting scammed. They even pretend that its only one guy or that posts warning you are a joke. There whole purpose is to make you feel comfortable sending your money to there greedy dishonest pockets. If you see this post and then its removed you'll know why. This is by no means an open forum. Don't be a sucker. Stay clear!
buyer beware!!!

Dude, why wouldn't they just cancel your account? How many of these sponsors did you order from? And last, if the rest of you motherfuckers are getting paid... I want in! I'm going to go practice my LYING AND DECEIVING now, I had no idea this was so lucrative. :thinking:

not this shit again :coffee:

1330353939452.jpg

Ooo ooo, I want in too. They have obviously scammed me out of my commissions here. thanks for pointing that out OP. now would someone please cancel his account and IP address so I can continue lying and scamming.

buyer beware!!!

Now, WHERE'S MY FUCKING MONEY???

i know exactly what u mean mike, whenever i send money for gears i just got cock pics in the mail, not even big cock pics either!!!!!!

after i last sent money i noticed a rash and these weeping sores around my private area, followed by these brown crawling things, then my cock just up and fell off,
on my stump i noticed a small stamp "IM"

i promptly reported this to NASA cause im sure its a close encounter of the gay kind!

I wonder if the Cell-Tech in his avi made him that fat. Buyer beware

If you really got scammed then prove it should not be that hard other then that why stay. No one is holding you at gun point making you hang around the board and order.

All the elite members, reps, moderators and even a lot of the registered users are being paid to make sure when you do get ripped off from one of the sponsors on this board you will have no recourse.

damn, u figured out the whole system here. :clapping:

buyer beware!!!
Yeah keep it up. More gears for the rest of us.

fame went to his head

CrossedEyeBert.jpg

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahhaahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhahahaahhahahaahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaah

Prince,
I did not recieve my payment this month. Please send funds or I will quit being part of this conspiracy you call IM. Thank you.

Back