• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Bad side effects of HGH?........

SteroidalGazelle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are the bad sideeefects of HGH?? If any...

The one i see alot of people talk about is the " the Pregnant 6 pack... guys with a bloated ass stomach and still a 6 pack

Well they say almost everything grows with HGH so all their intestines grow?

Also another thing ive been seeing.. is 260-300lb m-fers with real low body fat like 6-8% and their head is big and cheeks(fat) look like they are obese... :hmmm:

What do you guys have to say about this? opinion.. true or not?

No offense to anyone and not trying to sound ignorant.. IM being srs.. Want to research alot beforehand.

I think HGH gets a bad rap for the bloated stomach look. A lot of it is to blame on how much food these guys put down. When you are eating 7-8k calories or more a day to grow on your stomach is bound to stretch to make room for all of that.

Your bank account shrinks.

I think HGH gets a bad rap for the bloated stomach look. A lot of it is to blame on how much food these guys put down. When you are eating 7-8k calories or more a day to grow on your stomach is bound to stretch to make room for all of that.

^^^this, for sure,,, but your intestines do grow due to hgh and igf-1...

Insulin use is more to blame for the "hgh gut"

A simple google search of hgh will do wonders for your research or lack there of so far...

I think this is the case with all bulking cycles

Back