Super-DMZ Rx 2.0

Surprised by bw after 2 months of Hrt

Rep Points

Surprised by bw after 2 months of Hrt

Pre trt I had a total test of like 450. But really low free test of like 6 an really high shgb. My protocol is 50mgs prop eod. My total test only went to 675. Seems like it shoulve went higher off of 175 mgs a week. My estro came back good at 25. I am running hcg 250ius 2x a week and a dex 2x a week. I see guys with a starting test # lower then mine an 200 mgs or less a week of test n there test number come back twice as high as mine. Can anyone tell me why u think mine only went up like 200 points

Rep Points

Most likely because youre running prop. Switch to cyp or enanthate and retest.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Rep Points

sounds like the test is bunk and your only getting a boost from the hcg

Rep Points

PRop mg for mg is stronger then test e an test c. 175mgs equals to about 200 mgs of test c. I'm not running underfground gear this is through a Hrt clinic all pharm grade. Should I try n up it to like 70mgs eod n do blood test? U think maybe cuz I'm doing smaller frequent doses instead of doing like 100 mgs each shot like u would with test e or c

Rep Points

PRop mg for mg is stronger then test e an test c. 175mgs equals to about 200 mgs of test c. I'm not running underfground gear this is through a Hrt clinic all pharm grade. Should I try n up it to like 70mgs eod n do blood test? U think maybe cuz I'm doing smaller frequent doses instead of doing like 100 mgs each shot like u would with test e or c

Rep Points

tests c or test e keep your levels more stable then prop and you dont have to pin as often.

you could up it a little and see how ya feel or lower it and do a ed injection.

if your getting it from a compounding pharmacy it could still be under dosed

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rocker44 View Post
    tests c or test e keep your levels more stable then prop and you dont have to pin as often.

you could up it a little and see how ya feel or lower it and do a ed injection.

if your getting it from a compounding pharmacy it could still be under dosed
    I would have to argue about that one. I believe more frequent doses keeps u more stable. Don't think u Can get more stable then prop eod.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

A lot can affect your level, booze, sugar, body fat, etc will all lower it. The best thing will be discussing it with your doc.

Rep Points

you have been on your trt protcall for 2 months right? how do you feel so far? if you feel good then i wouldnt worry about it. if you still feel like crap then mess with your dose or take BF's advice and go see your doc

hope all goes well
    rocker44

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by kaoz View Post
    Pre trt I had a total test of like 450. But really low free test of like 6 an really high shgb. My protocol is 50mgs prop eod. My total test only went to 675. Seems like it shoulve went higher off of 175 mgs a week. My estro came back good at 25. I am running hcg 250ius 2x a week and a dex 2x a week. I see guys with a starting test # lower then mine an 200 mgs or less a week of test n there test number come back twice as high as mine. Can anyone tell me why u think mine only went up like 200 points
    Your shbg is high which means your total test number, even though it's upper third won't mean as much. What was your "free test". This is the test that is not bound my proteins and is circulating in the blood available to bind with Test receptor sites in the cells. People with high shbg usually have to take higher amounts of test.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Why did you go on TRT? 450ng/dl is normal T levels.

AI's will free up T pretty well on their own.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

His free test was 6......
    Mine was 7 when I went on HRT.
    I felt terrible.

I would also go with cyp ....I do go with cyp for HRT.
    If your worried about being stable go with 100mg every 3 days.
    Yah its a 6 day week....so your test will be a little high....nothing wrong with that
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

Unless you plan on going off HRT.....stop the HCG. Its like trying to light a fire while shooting a fire extinguisher at it.....
    675 is a good number.
    itll likely be better if you do 100mg cyp every 3 days.
    All information provided by me is for research purpose only. I do not sell illegal compounds nor can I supply anyone with a source for raw materials.

Rep Points

Another thing....
    With cyp your levels will go higher with the same dose.
    Even though prop technically has more test % is is such a short ester its in and out super fast.
    WIth cyp you get a stacking effect.

So....even if you inject every 7 days...your last shot is still in deposit releasing.
    Eventually you have several releasing at once and your levels go far higher than they would with PROP....

PROP=
    Lower levels
    post injection pain
    more frequent injections

Get some cyp man.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

agreed you will be on forever I don't know why you'd even consider usin prop

Rep Points

Yea I thought about switching just don't like how I look on cyp. Ran a cycle looked bloated switched to enth n loss the bloat. Prop I stay dryer looking forsure that's the only reason I use it. Might try the cyp since I'm only doing Hrt doses might not bloat up bad.

Rep Points

I'm also having a hard time getting my adex right. Once I feel like I got it I'll get up joints aching n tired feeling. Started .5 twice a week then .25 3x a week. Now I'm thinking .25 2x a week i think me an adex just don't work lol. Thinking about that Formeron now which will also lower shgb which was really high before trt. What do y'all think like 1 pump a day will be good for trt.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Another thing....
    With cyp your levels will go higher with the same dose.
    Even though prop technically has more test % is is such a short ester its in and out super fast.
    WIth cyp you get a stacking effect.

So....even if you inject every 7 days...your last shot is still in deposit releasing.
    Eventually you have several releasing at once and your levels go far higher than they would with PROP....

PROP=
    Lower levels
    post injection pain
    more frequent injections

Get some cyp man.

^^^^^^^^^
    YA like i said cyp bro

Rep Points

I'm also having a hard time getting my adex right. Once I feel like I got it I'll get up joints aching n tired feeling. Started .5 twice a week then .25 3x a week. Now I'm thinking .25 2x a week i think me an adex just don't work lol. Thinking about that Formeron now which will also lower shgb which was really high before trt. What do y'all think like 1 pump a day will be good for trt.
    Yup 1 pump a day will be great for HRT.
    Itll keep the bloat down and it gives users a nice hard vascular look.
    If SHBG goes down Free T will go up as well.
    If your shooting test and its still getting bound up its not helping alot.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Unless you plan on going off HRT.....stop the HCG. Its like trying to light a fire while shooting a fire extinguisher at it.....
    675 is a good number.
    itll likely be better if you do 100mg cyp every 3 days.
    I see no problem using hcg on trt.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Why did you go on TRT? 450ng/dl is normal T levels.

AI's will free up T pretty well on their own.
    Bump!

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

International and USA Customers go to Orbitnutrition.com and use HEAVY10 for 10% off all orders at Orbit

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

I went on Hrt cuz I felt like crap. Total test in the 400's free test was a 6 shgb was super high. Had all the symptoms want to fill good again. People walk around with test in the 700's. Want to see how it is to be higher then that really.

Rep Points

I went on Hrt cuz I felt like crap. Total test in the 400's free test was a 6 shgb was super high. Had all the symptoms want to fill good again. People walk around with test in the 700's. Want to see how it is to be higher then that really.
    So can you feel a difference ???

Rep Points

I feel good when mine is over 1000ng/dl

Rep Points

I feel a little better I'm stronger n leaner but feel achy n tired all the time. Brundel that's my goal to see how feel then. It's tricky trying to watch all your levels n have them right. When I cycled didn't care where they were just blasting lol.