• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Touch down today

bbozak20

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Z is the man!!! My hgh has arrived and am excited about my summer and year long gh blast!!! Z thanks for all u do!!!

Glad it came in bro it looks like things are starting to smooth back out!

Z is the man!!! My hgh has arrived and am excited about my summer and year long gh blast!!! Z thanks for all u do!!!

Funny thing is china is usually really fast but im glad you got your touchdown and enjoy your goodies and its deff quality because its been tesed by so many , but know its ok to ask questions and vent but as in everything in life there is a way to do it but things dont always work out . Dont just get on the basher bandwagon like others :winkfinger:

Should put a picture of what you got =)

Nah I was just confused in the beginning wondering what was going on but z was in constant contact and vb also was here to help me!!! But I do see alot of idiots on here bashing sponsors that have always came through for me and z is one that I have grew to love!!!

I VEry Excite!

Nice thanks for the update... VE

IML Gear Cream!
have fun with it bro

Back