• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Product samples for reviews

Im Game.. As a habitual Energy Drink junkie, I should be able to give an honest review on these babies!

Interesting product. Never tried an pre workout in anything other than a drink.

In if not too late. Ive used everything in this category :D love to try new ones

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Will be hitting you guys up for shipping address's in a bit.

I swear Orbit ships out there orders quicker then any state farm agent could make it appear!!

Put me down for one of each flavor.

Orbit.
If I happen to be one of the choosen give me a few days please.
Heading out of town tomarrow for a bike trip.
Should be back in a few days and perhaps I can jump on a computor some where just to check in.
Thanks

IML Gear Cream!
Looking for 6 people total to try out this product Atomic Tabs Chewable Energy Single Tube and post up your review on its effectiveness in giving more energy. I have 3 of each flavor to give out....lets see who wants them :D

don't waste your time giving these free samples away to a noob. I've tried almost every pre workout, 1MR and endorush being my favorite. I know what works and what doesnt. if you want a REAL review and not some noob review who think anything they put in their mouth is good, send em to me. Will put up legit review. If you know they work, and know they can compare to either 1mr or endorush, put them to the test with me.

Ill try it! if you call me with your sweet voice :)

Spoiler alert! I have two of these at home, they are awesome for the morning is all I can say. If I am really dragging before work I drop one in and it is just enough to get me alert and I can still enjoy my morning coffee without an over-stim feeling. You guys will like these though don't expect it to be crazy strong (or maybe my tolerance is just that high).

don't waste your time giving these free samples away to a noob. I've tried almost every pre workout, 1MR and endorush being my favorite. I know what works and what doesnt. if you want a REAL review and not some noob review who think anything they put in their mouth is good, send em to me. Will put up legit review. If you know they work, and know they can compare to either 1mr or endorush, put them to the test with me.

I thought these were not a pre-workout product though. They are more similar to 5 hour energy or monster type stuff...only in a chewable tablet, right?

ok i got these today 2 packs shipping took 2 days very fast.I took 1 berry tablet after i worked out befor i was about to go for a run.The taste isnt bad at all pretty good just a little bitter but doesnt linger long.As i was jogging i wasnt fatigued i felt pretty good.Its been about 3-4 hours since and i dont feel a crash or nothing im pretty level if someone wanted to go do something i would be ready to go no problem.Overall i like them ill try them tomoow again and then again on saturday wen i dont work out.I will try 2 tablets on saturday and see if i get a little buzz and report back.

Cool. I don't think it is as strong as most pre-workouts. Is it? Most of the pre-workouts I can only take half or less of the serving because they get me all nervous and jittery. They give me plenty of energy, but it's annoying nervous energy, so I cut the dose and it's better. I'd like something that just made me feel good with a good level of energy and focus but not all nervous. And of course no crash.

Back