• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

U.S. Propaganda

it works for me.

Originally posted by kuso
Might help if the link worked ;) lol

It's a .mil domain so you may not be able to access it. Sorry. I guess we now know the truth, you're just a lousy, no good, pinko, commie fag. :p

:flipoff:

You know, there is such a thing as copy/paste ;)

An entire web site??? I think I'll just keep referring to you as "Comrad". :D

Originally posted by Pepper
Link worked for me and I am not military

Waaaaay too much technical mumbo-jumbo for my feeble brain to understand. There are some terminals that can and some terminals that can't. All I know is you don't have to be military to access a .mil domain.

4 times I tried and got this each time :(

??y[??W???ð???\Ž¦????????«????????¹???ñ
??Ÿõ?????????????y[??W???Í??»ÝA????????p????????«????????¹???ñBWeb ??T??C??g????????Zp???I????????â???è???ª???_¶???µ????????¢???é???©A??u???????E??U?????Ý???è???ð???²®???·???é???K???v???ª???_???è????????·B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ŽŸ????????±????????ðŽŽ???µ????????_???¾???³???¢:

[XV] ??{??^????????ð??N??Š??b??N???·???é???©A??ã????????â???è???¼???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B

??A??h??????X ??o[???????y[??W ??A??h??????X???ð???ü???Í???µ???½ê??????́A??y[??W ??A??h??????X???ð³???µ???_???ü???Í???µ???½???©????????¤???©???ðŠm???F???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B

?????±?????Ý???è???ðŠm???F???·???é????????́A[??c[?????] ????j?????[????? [??C???????^[??l??b??g ??I??v??V??????????] ???ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????·B[?????±] ??^??u????? [??_??C????????????A??b??v?????Ý???è] ??O?????[??v????? [Ý???è] ??{??^?????A????????½???Í [LAN ?????Ý???è] ??O?????[??v????? [LAN ?????Ý???è] ??{??^????????ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B Ý???èî???ñ???́ALAN (??[??J????? ??G??Š??A??l??b??g ??[??N) ?????Š?????Ž?????©AISP (??C???????^[??l??b??g ??T[??r??X ??v????o??C??_) ???ª???ñ???Ÿ???·???éî???ñ???????ê???v???·???é???K???v???ª???_???è????????·B
??l??b??g??[??NŠ?????Ž?????ª??l??b??g??[??N??????????±?????Ý???è???ðŽg???p????????\????????µ????????¢???ê?????AMicrosoft Windows ???ðŽg???p???µ?????A??l??b??g??[??N??????????±ŽŽ??±???ðs???Á???½???èAŽ©???®???I???????l??b??g??[??N??????????±?????Ý???è???ð??©????????¯???é???±????????ª????????«????????·B
Windows ???????l??b??g??[??N??????????±ŽŽ??±???ðs???Á???½???èA??l??b??g??[??N??????????±?????Ý???è???ð??©????????¯???½???è???·???é????????́A
[??l??b??g??[??N?????Ý???è???????Ÿo] ???ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B
??T??C??g????????æ???Á????????Í 128 ??r??b??g??????????±??Z??L???????Š??e??B???ð???v??????·???é???à????????ª???_???è????????·B[??w???????v] ????j?????[????? [??o[??W??????????î???ñ] ???ð??N??Š??b??N???µ?????A??C???????X??g[????????µ???½??????????_???x???ðŠm???F???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B
??Z??L???????Š??e??B????????????ì???³???ê???½??T??C??g???ð???\Ž¦???·???é????????́A??Z??L???????Š??e??B?????Ý???è????????»???????T??|[??g???ª???³???ê????????¢???é???©????????¤???©???ðŠm???F???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B[??c[?????] ????j?????[????? [??C???????^[??l??b??g ??I??v??V??????????] ???ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????·B[????Ý???è] ??^??u?????A[??Z??L???????Š??e??B] ????????????X??N??[????????µA[SSL 2.0 ???ðŽg???p???·???é]A[SSL 3.0 ???ðŽg???p???·???é]A[TLS 1.0 ???ðŽg???p???·???é]A???¨???æ????? [PCT 1.0 ???ðŽg???p???·???é] ??`??F??b??N ??{??b??N??X???ð??I?????????????µ????????_???¾???³???¢B
????????????Š???????Næ???ð???\Ž¦???·???é????????́A[????????é] ??{??^????????ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B

??T[??o[???ª??©????????©???ç????????¢???©ADNS ??G?????[????????·B
Internet Explorer

So what's the problem? ...................Comerade?
:rofl:

4 times I tried and got this each time :(

??y[??W???ð???\Ž¦????????«????????¹???ñ
??Ÿõ?????????????y[??W???Í??»ÝA????????p????????«????????¹???ñBWeb ??T??C??g????????Zp???I????????â???è???ª???_¶???µ????????¢???é???©A??u???????E??U?????Ý???è???ð???²®???·???é???K???v???ª???_???è????????·B

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ŽŸ????????±????????ðŽŽ???µ????????_???¾???³???¢:

[XV] ??{??^????????ð??N??Š??b??N???·???é???©A??ã????????â???è???¼???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B

??A??h??????X ??o[???????y[??W ??A??h??????X???ð???ü???Í???µ???½ê??????́A??y[??W ??A??h??????X???ð³???µ???_???ü???Í???µ???½???©????????¤???©???ðŠm???F???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B

?????±?????Ý???è???ðŠm???F???·???é????????́A[??c[?????] ????j?????[????? [??C???????^[??l??b??g ??I??v??V??????????] ???ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????·B[?????±] ??^??u????? [??_??C????????????A??b??v?????Ý???è] ??O?????[??v????? [Ý???è] ??{??^?????A????????½???Í [LAN ?????Ý???è] ??O?????[??v????? [LAN ?????Ý???è] ??{??^????????ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B Ý???èî???ñ???́ALAN (??[??J????? ??G??Š??A??l??b??g ??[??N) ?????Š?????Ž?????©AISP (??C???????^[??l??b??g ??T[??r??X ??v????o??C??_) ???ª???ñ???Ÿ???·???éî???ñ???????ê???v???·???é???K???v???ª???_???è????????·B
?????Š??e??B?????Ý???è????????»???????T??|[??g???ª???³???ê????????¢???é???©????????¤???©???ðŠm???F???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B[??c[?????] ????j?????[????? [??C???????^[??l??b??g ??I??v??V??????????] ???ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????·B[????Ý???è] ??^??u?????A[??Z??L???????Š??e??B] ????????????X??N??[????????µA[SSL 2.0 ???ðŽg???p???·???é]A[SSL 3.0 ???ðŽg???p???·???é]A[TLS 1.0 ???ðŽg???p???·???é]A???¨???æ????? [PCT 1.0 ???ðŽg???p???·???é] ??`??F??b??N ??{??b??N??X???ð??I?????????????µ????????_???¾???³???¢B
????????????Š???????Næ???ð???\Ž¦???·???é????????́A[????????é] ??{??^????????ð??N??Š??b??N???µ????????_???¾???³???¢B

??T[??o[???ª??©????????©???ç????????¢???©ADNS ??G?????[????????·B
Internet Explorer

Kuso, those Japanses strippers definitely had their way with you didn't they,

U are bilingual now, LOL

Originally posted by DaMayor
I thought he was bi-sexual...:shrug:

Yeah, that's what MJ said. Oh, you didn't know that Cunnilingus between two bi-sexuals is called bi-lingual? Well now you do. :thumb:

Originally posted by ALBOB
Yeah, that's what MJ said. Oh, you didn't know that Cunnilingus between two bi-sexuals is called bi-lingual? Well now you do. :thumb:

My bad. Bi-sexual is when you can do it with either hand!
:yes:

Originally posted by DaMayor Bi-sexual is when you can do it with either hand! :yes:

That's close but actually, the ability to do it with either hand is called being Bi-polar. :D

Originally posted by ALBOB
That's close but actually, the ability to do it with either hand is called being Bi-polar. :D

:funny: :funny: :haha:

both hands for jacking off.... too much time on your hands.... physically??

Back