Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Mass/weight gainer protein

Rep Points

Mass/weight gainer protein

Guys looking for you guys opinion on best tasting best nutrition mass/weight gainer protein.... I have another part coming up and I have to put on 15-20 pounds... Was thinking Russian bear 5000 but no way I can afford that everyday... My schedule for shooting and work outs throughout the day is TUF so whole foods are not going to cut it except in the am and dinner... Just looking for best priced taste weight gainer protein...
    Thanks guys
    Last edited by Curt James; 05-18-2012 at 04:24 PM. Reason: protien = protein (ocd mod :sorry:)

Rep Points

Eat good quality, real food. And lots of it.

Protein should be a supplement not something you use to get big. Plenty grains, whole foods, veg and lean protein sources.

Diet is king when it comes to looking awesome!

Rep Points

Yea buddy know all that... I can not eat whole foods except Breakfast and dinner with this schedule... I will only have time thru out the day to may be able to put down a pack of tuna but that's it... A protein/gainer shake will have to be leaned on during the next 8-12 weeks

Rep Points

How about elite protein

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I always liked Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex Gainer. 650 calories, 60g of protein and around 85g of carbs. You can get a 10lb bag for about $70 if you look around online. It tastes like cake batter, and is great for the extra calories on a bulk. However, I would recommend eating real food whenever you get the chance.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Rep Points

You can only eat whole foods in am and dinner? You are saying you cant take a 10 minute break from whever the fuck your doing once every 3 hours. Poor excuse.

weight gainers are a joke. they are so fucking expensive. FOOD FOOD FOOD

Rep Points

They're also just fulla carbs/sugars!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stfuandliftbtch View Post
    You can only eat whole foods in am and dinner? You are saying you cant take a 10 minute break from whever the fuck your doing once every 3 hours. Poor excuse.

weight gainers are a joke. they are so fucking expensive. FOOD FOOD FOOD
    Yes that's what I'm saying [...] I know it's hard to explain but when your on set I can't leave the only food they have for everyone is junk food shit
    I can bring a pack of tuna or so but we move around alot on filming so that shit will be lost... Shakes I can just give to my assistant and she can hold... Not have tow worry about a fridge or microwave and shit... We have water everywhere I can dump the shit
    In a cup add a little water and be done...
    I've fucking known so many guys who have done this same fucking process and still gain huge ass gains.... It's not a hard or bad ordeal I'm just trying to find out what some of you true [...] bodybuilders like in a weight gainer protein shake... It's not that hard to understand
    Last edited by Curt James; 05-18-2012 at 04:20 PM. Reason: ocd mod is ocd

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ANIMALHAUS View Post
    I always liked Optimum Nutrition's Pro Complex Gainer. 650 calories, 60g of protein and around 85g of carbs. You can get a 10lb bag for about $70 if you look around online. It tastes like cake batter, and is great for the extra calories on a bulk. However, I would recommend eating real food whenever you get the chance.
    Thanks bro......

Rep Points

Can't go wrong with good whole food

Rep Points

ive tried a weight gainer once, it was the most horrible crap ive even been misfortunate enough to consume.. i would say stay well away and just eat whole foods there is no excuse for instance when i was working in a warehouse there was no food aloud in the actuall working enviroment and we only got 1 break in 8 hours... shit didnt stop me stuffing tuna/egg/chicken sandwiches in my pockets and eating them in the toilet lmao..

were theres a will theres a way.. u gotta do what ya gotta do..

save your money bro.
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it

Rep Points

honestly brotha put a scoop or two of regular protein in a blender with oatmeal p.b. and either milk or warter and take it with you thats the cheapest and best way so you have complex carbs instead of sugar and crap!