• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

TRT cost

Stoner1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I emailed a local clinic that advertises fairly heavily and ask for treatment costs. The reply I got was blood work $250 and we have several payment options....lmao.
You guys have been there and done that, I read where it could be $2000 a year in an earlier post.
Is it worth all that? I took their online survey and it appears my score made me a candidate.

Find out if the clinic will accept the hormone panel done by your Doc, this way you can at least save the $250. You might get lucky and your doc might even put you in TRT. Well im assuming you have a Doc.

I was on TRT with a pretty popular clinic.....I was able to submit my own cheaper blood work and It still costed me about $600. That was for 11,000IU HCG, 20ml Test E, and 30 1mg Adex. They also through in a bunch of over priced pins. Needless to say I squashed that shit pretty fast. Only ordered from them once and now I here they are in all kinds of trouble. UG is the way to go for me. It's not legal but I can run it for 1/10 the cost of the clinics. One of these days I'll try and find a local Doc to write me a script. My primary was against it. He said my test at 312ng was good.

Most anti aging clinics will accept your own labs. Private MD has them for about $50.

Find out if the clinic will accept the hormone panel done by your Doc, this way you can at least save the $250. You might get lucky and your doc might even put you in TRT. Well im assuming you have a Doc.
I do have one, I just try to avoid seeing when ever possible. Im due a physical soon and Im going to push the issue.

Back