• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Congrats Gfr

vicious 13

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ur getting closer w two negs a day I should b red in a week or 2 keep up the good work you fucking faggot how are the bitch tits and infections goin

lol @ your barking on the wrong tree, 2 negs a day can quickly become 4. GFR is equivalent of a cop abusing their power, scum.

10 negs a day is cool Gfr is the reason I won't pay for an elite membership so really he's hurting the forum not me

Lol @ trying to persuade prince to do something about it. Negged

I don't care if prince does anything All I care about is getting my gear

You said youre not going elite because GF negs you. As if you want the powers that be to intervene. Its just negs. Neg him back? :thinking:

I played that game for a while but I don't care your taking this the wrong way I really am praising him if negging me makes him happy then by all means but y would I pay when this ssite gives retards like him mod spots that's all I'm saying

GFR is a fickle fellow

IML Gear Cream!
GFR's new haircut

282p7qs.jpg

Ur getting closer w two negs a day I should b red in a week or 2 keep up the good work you fucking faggot how are the bitch tits and infections goin

Negged, Helping the faggot to red..

IML Gear Cream!
i am suddenly curious if ben is ever gonna change his super awesome in the dark pic only lit by a lamp avi
oh, you mean the one where I have cannonball delts, .50cal guns, and a mountain chest? Never.

Neither.

Everlasting admiration for a full nude avi.

.....At full mast, obviously :daydream:

LOL @ very old. I think its now just over a month old, maybe a month and half.
No intentional "manipulation", it just turned out to look good.
Maybe you should worry about making your physique better, which will make your pics look better, instead of worrying about me posting a new pic :)

Uh oh here comes the crybaby cause i said id like to see a pic with some light in it

dont let the crybaby out girl

keep that bitch deep inside where she belongs

No crying here. I have much more important things to attend to.
Posting new pics is way down on my to-do list :)))))))))))

Oh and i cannot access pars forum...but your starting pics were in the dark with your belly pushed out...then that pic with only some lamp lighting it...never any finished pics though everyone said you should have won that contest anyway...i hope in your planned finished pictures you werent going to take them in the dark

this is not hating just curious...months of pics taken in the dark...and then sporadic post about not feeling like working out

that pic was posted on march 10...may 20 now

no crying here. I have much more important things to attend to.
Posting new pics is way down on my to-do list :)))))))))))

you melt everytime a post is directed toward you...or even if you just think it is

do chicks have pms when on gearz?

Back