• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle wrap up...Blast ends as summer begins

HtownN00b

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Alright fam I just wanted to post a quick update to kind of share my experience this go around since returning to the dark side.

Current cycle
1-14Test-e 600mg/wk (2 pins/wk on monday and thursday each 1cc of test-e 300mg/ml)
1-4Test-p 100mg/eod
1-12Deca 400mg/wk (split the same as test .75cc as well of deca 300mg/ml)
1-14Adex .5 mg (started at .25 and raised it as my receptors were fully saturated)
1-14HCG 500iu/wk (250iu every sunday and wednesday)
Caber. on hand but haven’t had to use..So happy that I didn’t have any progesterone or prolactin issues :D

PCT
Clomid 50/50/40/40
Nolva 40/40/20/20 (Yes I know deca and nolva is a big no-no but I am going to let the deca ester fully clear my system of course..this may be subject to change if I notice any issues with bouncing back)

I have 3 and a half weeks left roughly until my last pin and I am up 19.3 pounds which is so much more than I expected. I actually picked up some dbol the other day from my source but was really reluctant to backload with an oral especially since I have had minimal sides right now. Ideally it would be nice to throw in 30mg ED to throw on a little bulk before pct since dianabol has such a short half life. I am happy though with the gains I have made so I think I will just keep it for my next cycle as a kickstart.

Thanks to the people on this board and others for all the help on cycle duration tips, compounds, etc,etc
Anyone reading this who is thinking about running their first cycle or if you’re about to pull the trigger I would say get to know people on here..just post as much as possible (which I didn’t do as much as I should) :p

I have been lucky enough to have a local source I am very close to & they are as close to the particular lab I am using as you can get.
Now I have tried organon sust and that is it for HG & I would love to try different UGL’s but you know what they say if it ain’t broke don’t fix it!

IMHO AAS is something you have to do before you can fully understand what being on a cycle is like. I appreciate everyone that told me to be careful and to maybe stick to just test with possibly an oral..and for most I would say that is more than adequate for a first cycle..but like me I am sure a lot of guys want to throw in deca or as it seems a lot of dudes throwing in GH and Tren on a first cycle. Like I said above I was really fortunate that my body reacted well with this lab and these compounds..but everyone is different.

I am looking forward to pct & I can see how people could want to cruise but I am just hoping that my mentality is the same now as when the cycle is over because I personally do not with to be on TRT for the rest of my life. Im not knocking anyone that does because if you’re a pro and you’re doing this for a living I can understand the need to keep the gold flowing. I am just happy that I didn’t turn into some monster guzzling 50ml jugs...HOWEVER I am a monster when it comes to throwing plates around and breaking e-z bars over my knee ;)

thanks IM community and I hope that I can stay and share my future growing stories...There will be pictures and full stats along with pictures of what is in my diet etc, etc

thanks all
-SCREWSTONnoob

^^^ Oh yeah blood work as well..6 weeks in and I already have my appointment for my final blood work

Congrats bro. Sounds like you had some solid gains. Keep up the good work. Never ran dbol on the back end of a cycle. I prefer drier compoudns to finish with.

Congrats bro. Sounds like you had some solid gains. Keep up the good work. Never ran dbol on the back end of a cycle. I prefer drier compoudns to finish with.

Hey I really appreciate it J..just hoping that my delts get to looking like yours! Fucking huge man.
I actually wanted to run mast for the tail end of this with it being a more dry compound I see great minds think alike.
I know a lot of guys run dianabol at the end and I know there is some broscience behind bridging into pct with it but mannnn I could only imagine pct being that much harder. The only reason I didn’t run mast is that when I got my first round of blood work DHT is a little problem for me and I did not want to lose any hair. I have super thick hair and I was really concerned about hair loss being a vein mother fucker but hey it is what it is. What do you think about the Masteron finish? (just wondering personal opinion for planning next cycle for 2013)

Back