ANDRO SHRED!

Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Arizona protest Immagration law. If you don't like Americ Fucking LEAVE Bitches!

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Arizona protest Immagration law. If you don't like Americ Fucking LEAVE Bitches!

Jagbender's battle of the bulge
    The problems we face today are because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts
    Rep Points

Just for arguments sake, couldn't the same be said for anyone who wants gay marriage illegal? Or can you love America and just hate the first amendment?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion...

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post
    Just for arguments sake, couldn't the same be said for anyone who wants gay marriage illegal? Or can you love America and just hate the first amendment?

No, you see, when other people have problems with America they are communists or unpatriotic, but when it's the individual who has a problem with America it's because the system is broken or there is something wrong with America. We hold other people to completely different standards than we hold ourselves.
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

Metrosexual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by hoyle21 View Post

Gay Americans are still just that, gay Americans. Mexicans aren't Americans. Ever. They're just a bunch of third-world wetbacks that have no place in a first-world country.

Also, the Constitution applies to Americans.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I live in AZ and I'm proud to support SB 1070! If you look in the video its a small majority who are against it and they are primarily what?? If you guessed Hispanic then you are correct!!

What this video doesn't show is the veterans who tried to pick up the American flag and were run off by the filthy Mexicans! That pisses me off the most! You wanna illegally come to this country? Okay, but you better respect the people who are laying their lives down so you can enjoy the same freedoms and liberties people who were BORN in THIS country have!

Just for the record I'm against illegal immigration, but short of building a Jurassic Park style fence (pretty damn good idea) around the borders the fuckers will still keep coming! So while they keep coming I'll keep stocking up on guns and ammo so when the time comes I'm not worried about running out of varmint rounds!

My buddy was the DPS officer who they showed walking through the video as the camera man walked through... he is a former Marine. He said that was the hardest thing for him to watch since coming home...

Metrosexual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    I live in AZ and I'm proud to support SB 1070! If you look in the video its a small majority who are against it and they are primarily what?? If you guessed Hispanic then you are correct!!

What this video doesn't show is the veterans who tried to pick up the American flag and were run off by the filthy Mexicans! That pisses me off the most! You wanna illegally come to this country? Okay, but you better respect the people who are laying their lives down so you can enjoy the same freedoms and liberties people who were BORN in THIS country have!

Just for the record I'm against illegal immigration, but short of building a Jurassic Park style fence (pretty damn good idea) around the borders the fuckers will still keep coming! So while they keep coming I'll keep stocking up on guns and ammo so when the time comes I'm not worried about running out of varmint rounds!

My buddy was the DPS officer who they showed walking through the video as the camera man walked through... he is a former Marine. He said that was the hardest thing for him to watch since coming home...
    There are 500,000 troops stationed in bases in the states that border Mexico. Move them to the border. After enough Mexicans are killed trying to get into the US, they're stop coming. Problem solved.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Yup, that time of season again for gay marriage and immigaration to stir the pot, and get the rabble to rally.

However, I don't believe illegal immigrants have the right to gather and protest unjust policies, go home and try this.

Americans had the right to protest during the Occupy movement and they had the living shit whumped out of them, and it was squashed before it could really manifest.

How many of these people will be cracked upside the head or arrested?

How bad is it that illegals get better treatment from authority in the U.S, even better than a United States citizens!?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    There are 500,000 troops stationed in bases in the states that border Mexico. Move them to the border. After enough Mexicans are killed trying to get into the US, they're stop coming. Problem solved.
    Wish I could say I thought that would work... but it would probably breed more problems than it would solve. Someone would intervene on Mexico's behalf and we would possibly be at war with the battlefront being home this time.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

^ You mean like Ecuador, El Salvoadore or Guatamala?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Mabry View Post
    No, you see, when other people have problems with America they are communists or unpatriotic, but when it's the individual who has a problem with America it's because the system is broken or there is something wrong with America. We hold other people to completely different standards than we hold ourselves.

Problem is we got a bunch of prissy fucker's living in America now who forgot their grandparent's were immigrants. But now they have this sense of entitlement and think they can call immigrants dirty names like they are so much better than them. Short fucking memory.

These people want to come over and sweep floors and mow grasses. You know, like your parents did when they first came over. They (your grandparents,great grandparents) worked there way up to give you the life and opportunity you have now. And some of you would rather kill another person and deny them that opportunity. Shows how low you are.

Change the law and make it legal for them to come over. Long as they don't have a criminal record and take a basic English course. Hell they are coming over anyway I would rather them do it old school.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Plus not all Mexican's are bad. I wouldn't kick her out of the country, err I mean bed.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

Just another gotdamn wedge issue. No use getting upset or heated about the whole thing, because shit is set up the way the powers that be-- want it. There's no need to change laws, all that needs to be done is to enforce the law.

These people wouldn't continue coming over here if employers would quit hiring them illegally.

But It's the people that come here illegally that get the bad rap.

Administrator
    ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    452 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    Gay Americans are still just that, gay Americans. Mexicans aren't Americans. Ever. They're just a bunch of third-world wetbacks that have no place in a first-world country.

Also, the Constitution applies to Americans.
    tell us how u really feel! LMAO!

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    Plus not all Mexican's are bad. I wouldn't kick her out of the country, err I mean bed.
    God damn you!!! I knew exactly what I was gonna say to your other statement till I saw this picture... Now my mind is fucked!

Metrosexual

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tallguy34 View Post
    Wish I could say I thought that would work... but it would probably breed more problems than it would solve. Someone would intervene on Mexico's behalf and we would possibly be at war with the battlefront being home this time.
    No one would intervene. Worst case, we'd go to war with Mexico. We'd start just after breakfast and finish just before lunch.

It's a definite solution for the problem.