IronMagLabs Osta Rx


Help..Overseas jobs kbr dnyo corp W/e any experienced peeps ?

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Registered User
    dirtbiker666's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    865
    Rep Points
    56092521

    Help..Overseas jobs kbr dnyo corp W/e any experienced peeps ?






    I want to go back over I kinda miss it. PLUS being out of the military and not having to deal with all the added b.s and the extra cash. I am trying to find a site or anything pretty much. I have googled a lot and most site are scams. Back ground was in the military for four years as military police. I did not like it but I would not mind going to Iraq or kuwait as a security guard. hell I would even baby sit the citizens that clean the bathrooms on the fobs. just looking for info I am def ready to go back for a year or so an come back and buy a house. Thanks guys

  2. #2
    Is Doin It 4 Da Shorteez
    LAM's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2002
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Las Vegas & Florida & St. Croix
    Posts
    16,354
    Rep Points
    962148245

    William F. Buckley describes a conservative as, "someone who stands athwart history, yelling Stop." - and then proceeds to drag civilization back to times best left in history's dungheap.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,898
    Rep Points
    1914976911

    blackwater jobs SSSSSHHHHHHHH!

  4. #4
    Registered User
    dirtbiker666's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    865
    Rep Points
    56092521

    I mean yes kbr dyno corp bla bla..but does anyone actually have any experience working with any of these corporations. It's not as easy as sending a resume I was looking for anyone that might know the ins and outs to get one of these jobs. I have military experience but that may only help a little bit.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    3417701

    I was with Dynacorp back in S.C. and i hated them, out here in Kuwait they are doing security for Camp Arifjan. You may be able to get in here with the MRAP program, try Rangerland, VSE, LOGCOM, or SAIC. They will probably pick you up if you have any mechanical experience. It's not too bad here once you get past the scenery or lack of it. If you love the beach it's the place to be, it's all sand!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    4,898
    Rep Points
    1914976911

    from what I've seen its easier if you know someone. Check www.jsfirms.com

  7. #7
    Registered User
    dirtbiker666's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    865
    Rep Points
    56092521

    Quote Originally Posted by mber View Post
    I was with Dynacorp back in S.C. and i hated them, out here in Kuwait they are doing security for Camp Arifjan. You may be able to get in here with the MRAP program, try Rangerland, VSE, LOGCOM, or SAIC. They will probably pick you up if you have any mechanical experience. It's not too bad here once you get past the scenery or lack of it. If you love the beach it's the place to be, it's all sand!
    Actually been to Kuwait and stayed for a little while and Iraq...I like Kuwait better though. But honestly it just depends on where you stationed. I mean if I could be a guard as Baghdad international airport I would be living the life (:

  8. #8
    Registered User
    dirtbiker666's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    865
    Rep Points
    56092521

    Quote Originally Posted by mber View Post
    I was with Dynacorp back in S.C. and i hated them, out here in Kuwait they are doing security for Camp Arifjan. You may be able to get in here with the MRAP program, try Rangerland, VSE, LOGCOM, or SAIC. They will probably pick you up if you have any mechanical experience. It's not too bad here once you get past the scenery or lack of it. If you love the beach it's the place to be, it's all sand!
    I actually have a lot of mechanical experience I was one for five years before joined the service. I went in as military police so I have a decent back ground and I have a secret security clearance as well.

  9. #9
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Kuwait
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    3417701

    you can go the their websites, the companies i mentioned, and put your resume in there. Rangerland seems to hire the most, some good some bad. Some others out here are Force Protection, Navistar, ITT, and GDLS. i think most are hiring for kuwait and various positions.

  10. #10
    Sancho
    Big Pimpin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Posts
    5,587
    Rep Points
    1242248865

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbiker666 View Post
    I want to go back over I kinda miss it. PLUS being out of the military and not having to deal with all the added b.s and the extra cash. I am trying to find a site or anything pretty much. I have googled a lot and most site are scams. Back ground was in the military for four years as military police. I did not like it but I would not mind going to Iraq or kuwait as a security guard. hell I would even baby sit the citizens that clean the bathrooms on the fobs. just looking for info I am def ready to go back for a year or so an come back and buy a house. Thanks guys
    Secure Aspects Group Inc. › Community Forums › Home

    This a great forum with up to date info though I would read a whole lot of threads before I ever made my first stupid post/asked my first stupid question because they do not fuck around on that forum. And the last thing you want to do is lie about your background and military training because they will out you and savagely rape you.

    FWIW- With your background and being a rookie in contracting, you aren't qualified to do anything shit hot that pays well. My guess is you'll start out as a static security guard standing in front of some gate or building and that doesn't pay shit in 2012 vs the risk. That said, as you will find when you start reading on that site, being a guard for $60K/yr can lead to better gigs and better training that pay more down the road.

    Do as they say after you register and make an introduction post but think that post through in order give a good first impression. Once registered, I'd lurk and read for a long time before posting.

    This is the last field you want to make enemies in because its incredibly easy to be blacklisted.

    Good luck.

    If I were younger and had the specific plane 'type' experience, I'd be a King Air pilot in that shit hole for L3/Dynamic/Avenge in a minute.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    dirtbiker666's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    865
    Rep Points
    56092521

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pimpin View Post
    Secure Aspects Group Inc. › Community Forums › Home

    This a great forum with up to date info though I would read a whole lot of threads before I ever made my first stupid post/asked my first stupid question because they do not fuck around on that forum. And the last thing you want to do is lie about your background and military training because they will out you and savagely rape you.

    FWIW- With your background and being a rookie in contracting, you aren't qualified to do anything shit hot that pays well. My guess is you'll start out as a static security guard standing in front of some gate or building and that doesn't pay shit in 2012 vs the risk. That said, as you will find when you start reading on that site, being a guard for $60K/yr can lead to better gigs and better training that pay more down the road.

    Do as they say after you register and make an introduction post but think that post through in order give a good first impression. Once registered, I'd lurk and read for a long time before posting.

    This is the last field you want to make enemies in because its incredibly easy to be blacklisted.

    Good luck.

    If I were younger and had the specific plane 'type' experience, I'd be a King Air pilot in that shit hole for L3/Dynamic/Avenge in a minute.


    Yea 60 k is alright thought and it's tax free. All you do over there is work eat and lift. Thanks for the heads up though.

  12. #12
    Sancho
    Big Pimpin's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    I ain't gonna work on Maggie's farm no more
    Posts
    5,587
    Rep Points
    1242248865

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtbiker666 View Post
    Yea 60 k is alright thought and it's tax free. All you do over there is work eat and lift. Thanks for the heads up though.

    And you aren't working an entire year for $60K either. I forget the typical rotations, but its something like 6 weeks on 2 or 3 weeks off and out of country too. Many guys go to Asia and bang cheap whores on their off time.

    The biggest thing is make as many new friends as possible for future networking because that guy you worked at with KBR could get his next contract at XE and he could tip you off to a new opening at XE or be your recommendation on getting a contract at XE. PMCs are very small and tight knit group and it pays dividends to be that guy everyone likes.

  13. #13
    Registered User
    dirtbiker666's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    east side
    Posts
    865
    Rep Points
    56092521






    Yea well in order for it to be tax free you have to spend at least 320 days out of the USA. but you still get some decent down time although while your there you do normally work 6-7 days a week.

Similar Threads

  1. MusclePharm Corp. (MSLP) Gives Marketing & Distribution a Workout
    By Curt James in forum Bodybuilding Gossip
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 02:20 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 02:13 PM
  3. Where are the Jobs? For Many Companies, Overseas
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 06:51 PM
  4. Vampire Corp.
    By maniclion in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 12:57 PM
  5. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 03:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->