• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

How to find out which labcorps test above >1500?

JCBourne

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Trying to find out if there is a way to find which labs do higher then 1500 for test serum. I contacted them via e-mail and they said they all only go to 1500 however I've seen lab work from people which show their actual numbers above 1500.

Interested in this as well.

Me too, I'm scheduling labs next week. It would be nice to see an actual amount, I'm sure other would appreciate that as well. I know Juiceball44 got the menopausal test and he showed like 7000 or something, then another member did the same thing but they capped him at 1500.

I didnt do anything special just went to the closest labcorp and had the menopause 2012 done, just lucky i guess... im going back in a few days but would feel sketchy asking them about it...

I dont know if you can call them and ask but its worth a shot. I emailed them back saying I know guys who got actual numbers. If no better response ill give them a call.

Now that i think about it the lady at the front did make a comment about how fucking jacked i was and said something about giving me the bigboy test

Maybe you guys need to actually look like you lift? Haha kidding... but if theres something i can do lemme know

The lady doing my tests made a comment about how "guys like me come in with big muscles" and have tiny veins, it was obvious she knew why I was there. Funny cause usually my veins are crazy big and sticking out.

I spoke to a pmd rep once and they told me that the testosterone test are capped at >1500. I guess it depends on where you live and the lab you use.

IML Gear Cream!
on a side note, my girlfriends mom is a nurse, she gives me the eye all the time when im at the house. Oh and my girlfriend is on vacation all weekend? hmmm :) :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I get my bloodwork done at my local hospital and thought the lab there came up with the results but turns out for test and E2 they send it out and it takes 7 -10 days to get results. Ill try to find out where they send it because you get your actual totals. My current on cycle numbers are Total test range 240-950 came back at 11,800 Free test with a range of 9-30 came back at 637. As I was just looking at the results I see theres a note at the bottom saying " I think patient may actually be using mail ordered or prescribed GnRh" I would start my own thread but I havent followed the proper protocol for testing products and my stuff is homebrew but Id love to see what numbers other guys are getting with on cycle bloodwork. .

I get my bloodwork done at my local hospital and thought the lab there came up with the results but turns out for test and E2 they send it out and it takes 7 -10 days to get results. Ill try to find out where they send it because you get your actual totals. My current on cycle numbers are Total test range 240-950 came back at 11,800 Free test with a range of 9-30 came back at 637. As I was just looking at the results I see theres a note at the bottom saying " I think patient may actually be using mail ordered or prescribed GnRh" I would start my own thread but I havent followed the proper protocol for testing products and my stuff is homebrew but Id love to see what numbers other guys are getting with on cycle bloodwork. .

I have never seen numbers that high, could you give us the units used and how much were you using?

post these labs please

post these labs please

This bloodwork was done 6 weeks into my blast consisting of.

1500mg test cyp weekly broken into ED injections
700mg tren ace weekly broken into ED injections
90mg anavar ED

Attachments

• safe labs.jpg
    safe labs.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 105
Im sorry it took me this long to reply but I just received an email today letting me know there had been activity in this thread.

I think I can just ask them

IML Gear Cream!
Those numbers are EPIC!
I've never seen anything like that in 25 years of being around AAS.
I hope the "boys" didn't shrink down to BBs.

That note from the doc at the bottom almost sounds accusatory.
It's probably just because he was amazed as well.
I'm surprised they didn't ask you to come back for a retest suspecting an error with the first.

This bloodwork was done 6 weeks into my blast consisting of.

1500mg test cyp weekly broken into ED injections
700mg tren ace weekly broken into ED injections
90mg anavar ED

Holy shiat!

there is a test that does show it, but I can't remember the name. I think it's "something" deluxe. I just ran across it the other day but forgot to write it down.

Definitely not always the case. I've bee. Tested in the 9000s before.

Back