• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NAPS Review

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ordered Prop, Dbol, aromasin, and clomid from naps.

Order payment was picked up next day and shipped the day after that.

Received the gear with over 10 days left on the ticker (took under 2 business weeks to arrive after being shipped)

Order was packed very nicely and discreetly. All gear was intact and it was apparent that it was handled with care.

Gear was Gen-shi brand and was great quality gear.

I got great results from the cycle and would definitely do business with NAPS again.

Thats awesome im thinking about going Naps also soon, i just been looking around at all my options.

Received the gear with over 10 days left on the ticker (took under 2 business weeks to arrive after being shipped)

Order was packed very nicely and discreetly. All gear was intact and it was apparent that it was handled with care.

I got great results from the cycle and would definitely do business with NAPS again.

That's awesome bro. Sounds like NAPS is the way to go!

Great to hear, Naps is runing smoothly :D

They are fucking killing it in the shipping time department! Gear has always been amazing and their reps are the best ever i`ve seen from any company.

They are fucking killing it in the shipping time department! Gear has always been amazing and their reps are the best ever i`ve seen from any company.

I agree with u, shipping & service is out of this world

Ordered Prop, Dbol, aromasin, and clomid from naps.Order payment was picked up next day and shipped the day after that.Received the gear with over 10 days left on the ticker (took under 2 business weeks to arrive after being shipped)Order was packed very nicely and discreetly. All gear was intact and it was apparent that it was handled with care.Gear was Gen-shi brand and was great quality gear.I got great results from the cycle and would definitely do business with NAPS again.
Thanks for da post brother. Ripped!

Haven't posted on the site much but just wanted to say that Naps is the ish i've got GL, GP, and Gen Shi products from them and they all were legit.

Back