Skinny guy needs advice getting started

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    174176

    Skinny guy needs advice getting started

    I have no idea where to start. The more I read, the more confused I get. Nandrolone sounds interesting because of it's lower side effects (or not?). I'm looking for something not too hard core. I don't want to be huge. I'd like to put on about 15 kilo of bulk muscle (I'm currently 36 years old, 6'0, 70kilo, small bone frame) in say 6 months time.

    Is this possible without juicing myself to hell?
    Also, will most of the muscle I build up stay with me even if I stop lifting (I realize I'd lose tone, but will most of the mass stay there??)
    Anyone have suggestions on what I should use and dosage?

    Also, I'm in Thailand... Not sure if that makes it easier or harder to get what I'd need.

    Appreciate any help here.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    77554956

    First off, do you even lift?


    Train naturally for 2-3 years and come back, learn to DIET MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU WEIGH NOTHING


    will I retain muscle from juice if I stop lifting??? Like what in the living fuck? You don't need gear of any kind man, you need to lift and eat like everyone else does at first

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Merlin2299's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    18

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1211410

    Hate to say it but I agree with Digital - in order for gear to work - you should really have a good base to work off of. In other words you need to lift and have some natural muscle before you try to do a cycle of any kind. Most of us train hard and have been doing so for years -not only putting the time in at the gym but putting the effort into our diet as well. Now - lets assume your able to put on some natural muscle and want to try some gear - a simple Test only cycle would give you good results for someone who has never done any cycle and you wouldn't need that high of a dose - Honestly I would do 300-500 /week tops. Of course thats Test C or E. I wouldn't start stacking anything until you get a cycle or two under your belt - then you could look at adding some deca or whatever. But again - first impression from your post is that your looking for a miracle drug without having to put in the work and I hate to tell you - it doesn't exist.

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    77554956

    Yep sounds like op wants to lift for a month or two on gear and then stop working out again. I have absolutely zero respect for that and it shows tremendous disrespect for the work we really put in. You won't retain anything if you stop lifting why even ask? You don't stop lifting, until old age, injury or death makes it impossible. Period.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    427

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15419477

    Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    First off, do you even lift?


    Train naturally for 2-3 years and come back, learn to DIET MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU WEIGH NOTHING


    will I retain muscle from juice if I stop lifting??? Like what in the living fuck? You don't need gear of any kind man, you need to lift and eat like everyone else does at first
    Do What he said.......

    Lol....juice an stop lifting and stay big?!? Wtf is this even a real question or thread ?

  6. #6
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,420

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    330293898

    Let me refer you to our Nutrition section.....


  7. #7
    Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Chiang Mai
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    174176

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin2299 View Post
    Hate to say it but I agree with Digital - in order for gear to work - you should really have a good base to work off of. In other words you need to lift and have some natural muscle before you try to do a cycle of any kind. Most of us train hard and have been doing so for years -not only putting the time in at the gym but putting the effort into our diet as well. Now - lets assume your able to put on some natural muscle and want to try some gear - a simple Test only cycle would give you good results for someone who has never done any cycle and you wouldn't need that high of a dose - Honestly I would do 300-500 /week tops. Of course thats Test C or E. I wouldn't start stacking anything until you get a cycle or two under your belt - then you could look at adding some deca or whatever. But again - first impression from your post is that your looking for a miracle drug without having to put in the work and I hate to tell you - it doesn't exist.
    Ok, thanks for the replies.

    1) So what happens if you DON'T have a good base and start on a low dose of juice?

    2) I've known people who juiced and they said they retained about 80% of the mass they'd built...So what happens to the muscle you've built up? It just gets reabsorbed by the body when you stop lifting??

    I still have the chest I built in high school 18 years later... It's not as strong or as tone, but I've kept most of the mass.

  8. #8
    Registered User
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    77554956

    Why does it even matter what happens when you stop lifting? You shouldn't. When people say they retained the mass they gained from juice its because they kept up with diet and training, otherwise it'll atrophy just like everyone else does

  9. #9
    Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Elite Peptides
    Posts
    3,933

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    1555179164

    1 gram trenbolone per week, forever. + Eat like shit and don't work out.= Miracle?

  10. #10
    Registered User
    colochine's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    florida
    Posts
    3,365

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    473103209

    ^ solid advice!

  11. #11
    Registered User
    lee111s's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    303

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    5890506

    Eat right and lift big. Best advice you'll ever hear.

  12. #12
    Anabolic Whore
    ANIMALHAUS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PHILA.DELPH.I.A.
    Posts
    2,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    168536468

    You'd be surprised by the gains you could achieve with a proper diet and some time in the gym. Don't be a retard.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    687

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    17153194

    lol you weigh 154 pounds, don't lift weights, and you think you need juice? Personally, I get so angry seeing threads like this and people like you looking for the easy way out. Even though with your knowledge you probably won't have any success. Butttt, I'm going to play nice and give you some good advice. Create a solid lifting program and get your diet in check first of all. A good starting program could look like this, Mon-back & bis, Tuesday - Chest & Tris, Wednesday Off, Thursday- Legs, Friday - Shoulders and then take the weekend off. Diet, you need to be putting more calories in to your body than you're burning off. Find your maintenance calories and then add 500 to that to start. I like a 40/40/20 split when I'm trying to gain mass off gear. That means 40 percent calories come from protein, 40 from carbs, and 20 from fats. If you post another dumb thought, I won't be so nice.

  14. #14
    Registered User
    Digitalash's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3,988

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    77554956

    Quote Originally Posted by msumuscle View Post
    lol you weigh 154 pounds, don't lift weights, and you think you need juice? Personally, I get so angry seeing threads like this and people like you looking for the easy way out. Even though with your knowledge you probably won't have any success. Butttt, I'm going to play nice and give you some good advice. Create a solid lifting program and get your diet in check first of all. A good starting program could look like this, Mon-back & bis, Tuesday - Chest & Tris, Wednesday Off, Thursday- Legs, Friday - Shoulders and then take the weekend off. Diet, you need to be putting more calories in to your body than you're burning off. Find your maintenance calories and then add 500 to that to start. I like a 40/40/20 split when I'm trying to gain mass off gear. That means 40 percent calories come from protein, 40 from carbs, and 20 from fats. If you post another dumb thought, I won't be so nice.

    This. Also the "pisses me off" part, and not much does.

    Eat more and lift weights for 2+ years, everyone here paid their dues before they touched juice. You can easily put on 20lbs your first year just by following a simple split routine incorporating all the compound exercises (bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press, row, pullup) and a few other isolation exercises. Eat a gram of protein per pound of bodyweigh, shouldn't be hard for you. Eat 500 calories over maintenance. It takes time, and again, you don't just cycle and then stop lifting. It doesn't work that way for natural guys or those who juice

  15. #15
    Newbie


    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    15297

    Guess we could redefine roid rage as "the reaction to a new guy asking about steroid advice"

Similar Threads

  1. Just started cycle,,, Arimidex or Letrozole? need advice
    By mrfrister in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 03:13 PM
  2. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-28-2011, 01:18 PM
  3. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 09:30 AM
  4. Need some advice on getting started...
    By WesNathan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 12:31 PM
  5. Started cutting diet and need some advice on my stats...
    By lightout in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2006, 02:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums