Skinny guy needs advice getting started

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Skinny guy needs advice getting started

I have no idea where to start. The more I read, the more confused I get. Nandrolone sounds interesting because of it's lower side effects (or not?). I'm looking for something not too hard core. I don't want to be huge. I'd like to put on about 15 kilo of bulk muscle (I'm currently 36 years old, 6'0, 70kilo, small bone frame) in say 6 months time.

Is this possible without juicing myself to hell?
    Also, will most of the muscle I build up stay with me even if I stop lifting (I realize I'd lose tone, but will most of the mass stay there??)
    Anyone have suggestions on what I should use and dosage?

Also, I'm in Thailand... Not sure if that makes it easier or harder to get what I'd need.

Appreciate any help here.

Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

First off, do you even lift?

Train naturally for 2-3 years and come back, learn to DIET MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU WEIGH NOTHING

will I retain muscle from juice if I stop lifting??? Like what in the living fuck? You don't need gear of any kind man, you need to lift and eat like everyone else does at first

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hate to say it but I agree with Digital - in order for gear to work - you should really have a good base to work off of. In other words you need to lift and have some natural muscle before you try to do a cycle of any kind. Most of us train hard and have been doing so for years -not only putting the time in at the gym but putting the effort into our diet as well. Now - lets assume your able to put on some natural muscle and want to try some gear - a simple Test only cycle would give you good results for someone who has never done any cycle and you wouldn't need that high of a dose - Honestly I would do 300-500 /week tops. Of course thats Test C or E. I wouldn't start stacking anything until you get a cycle or two under your belt - then you could look at adding some deca or whatever. But again - first impression from your post is that your looking for a miracle drug without having to put in the work and I hate to tell you - it doesn't exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Yep sounds like op wants to lift for a month or two on gear and then stop working out again. I have absolutely zero respect for that and it shows tremendous disrespect for the work we really put in. You won't retain anything if you stop lifting why even ask? You don't stop lifting, until old age, injury or death makes it impossible. Period.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Digitalash View Post
    First off, do you even lift?

Train naturally for 2-3 years and come back, learn to DIET MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU WEIGH NOTHING

will I retain muscle from juice if I stop lifting??? Like what in the living fuck? You don't need gear of any kind man, you need to lift and eat like everyone else does at first
    Do What he said.......

Lol....juice an stop lifting and stay big?!? Wtf is this even a real question or thread ?

PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Let me refer you to our Nutrition section.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin2299 View Post
    Hate to say it but I agree with Digital - in order for gear to work - you should really have a good base to work off of. In other words you need to lift and have some natural muscle before you try to do a cycle of any kind. Most of us train hard and have been doing so for years -not only putting the time in at the gym but putting the effort into our diet as well. Now - lets assume your able to put on some natural muscle and want to try some gear - a simple Test only cycle would give you good results for someone who has never done any cycle and you wouldn't need that high of a dose - Honestly I would do 300-500 /week tops. Of course thats Test C or E. I wouldn't start stacking anything until you get a cycle or two under your belt - then you could look at adding some deca or whatever. But again - first impression from your post is that your looking for a miracle drug without having to put in the work and I hate to tell you - it doesn't exist.
    Ok, thanks for the replies.

1) So what happens if you DON'T have a good base and start on a low dose of juice?

2) I've known people who juiced and they said they retained about 80% of the mass they'd built...So what happens to the muscle you've built up? It just gets reabsorbed by the body when you stop lifting??

I still have the chest I built in high school 18 years later... It's not as strong or as tone, but I've kept most of the mass.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Why does it even matter what happens when you stop lifting? You shouldn't. When people say they retained the mass they gained from juice its because they kept up with diet and training, otherwise it'll atrophy just like everyone else does

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points

1 gram trenbolone per week, forever. + Eat like shit and don't work out.= Miracle?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

^ solid advice!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Eat right and lift big. Best advice you'll ever hear.

Anabolic Whore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

You'd be surprised by the gains you could achieve with a proper diet and some time in the gym. Don't be a retard.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

lol you weigh 154 pounds, don't lift weights, and you think you need juice? Personally, I get so angry seeing threads like this and people like you looking for the easy way out. Even though with your knowledge you probably won't have any success. Butttt, I'm going to play nice and give you some good advice. Create a solid lifting program and get your diet in check first of all. A good starting program could look like this, Mon-back & bis, Tuesday - Chest & Tris, Wednesday Off, Thursday- Legs, Friday - Shoulders and then take the weekend off. Diet, you need to be putting more calories in to your body than you're burning off. Find your maintenance calories and then add 500 to that to start. I like a 40/40/20 split when I'm trying to gain mass off gear. That means 40 percent calories come from protein, 40 from carbs, and 20 from fats. If you post another dumb thought, I won't be so nice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by msumuscle View Post
    lol you weigh 154 pounds, don't lift weights, and you think you need juice? Personally, I get so angry seeing threads like this and people like you looking for the easy way out. Even though with your knowledge you probably won't have any success. Butttt, I'm going to play nice and give you some good advice. Create a solid lifting program and get your diet in check first of all. A good starting program could look like this, Mon-back & bis, Tuesday - Chest & Tris, Wednesday Off, Thursday- Legs, Friday - Shoulders and then take the weekend off. Diet, you need to be putting more calories in to your body than you're burning off. Find your maintenance calories and then add 500 to that to start. I like a 40/40/20 split when I'm trying to gain mass off gear. That means 40 percent calories come from protein, 40 from carbs, and 20 from fats. If you post another dumb thought, I won't be so nice.

This. Also the "pisses me off" part, and not much does.

Eat more and lift weights for 2+ years, everyone here paid their dues before they touched juice. You can easily put on 20lbs your first year just by following a simple split routine incorporating all the compound exercises (bench, squat, deadlift, overhead press, row, pullup) and a few other isolation exercises. Eat a gram of protein per pound of bodyweigh, shouldn't be hard for you. Eat 500 calories over maintenance. It takes time, and again, you don't just cycle and then stop lifting. It doesn't work that way for natural guys or those who juice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Guess we could redefine roid rage as "the reaction to a new guy asking about steroid advice"