• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test E/Tren E

BlueJayMuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any word on how GP's Test E/Tren E 250/150 is?

thinking of a cycle of this

1-12 Test E/Tren E 250/150 2ml/wk

w/ aromasin caber and hcg throughout

clomid and aromasin PCT

Any word on how GP's Test E/Tren E 250/150 is?thinking of a cycle of this1-12 Test E/Tren E 250/150 2ml/wkw/ aromasin caber and hcg throughoutclomid and aromasin PCT
Looks strong brother. I wouldn't run caber and aromasin on cycle unless you had prolactin build up before. I would also substitute armidex on cycle and aromasin for pct and keep caber on hand for gyno IMO.

Honestly would probably replace caber with BLR prolactrone on cycle and I like aromasin during cycle better (prone to gyno)

Any reviews for GPs version of this dangerously godly combo?

Wouldnt mind some information on this myself.

I personally haven't used it but do know that GP there recently is pulling out all the stops to make every single product immaculate!

I personally haven't used it but do know that GP there recently is pulling out all the stops to make every single product immaculate!
i was going to say gp is going out all lately.. any rumors to more products being in the works ?

Looks strong brother. I wouldn't run caber and aromasin on cycle unless you had prolactin build up before. I would also substitute armidex on cycle and aromasin for pct and keep caber on hand for gyno IMO.

Good advice!
That blend looks sick.

I was lookin at that blend too, it looks awesome! Can't wait to see some reviews

Back