• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

NPP & T400 should I go Adrol or Dbol?

freelance95

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey bros
Im new here so I will post some info bellow about myself. But Im no newbie to the game! And thanks to everyone who helps out!
6'7 230lb 30yrs old
train 5-6 days a week and get plenty of sleep
try to get in 4000+cal/day, 300+g of protein/day, 300+g carb/day (pretty much I try to eat as much as possible)
Ive been training for 10+ years, on gear the last 4-5 years (on and off)
Ive done all types of cycles and have plenty of sources

Been out of the gym for 2 months now and Im just getting back into my routine. Im putting together a cycle now that will consist of
350mgs NPP weeks 1-15
800mgs test T400 weeks 1-15
and either 50-75mg of Adrol or Dbol weeks 1-5

I want some advise on if i should go with Adrol or Dbol? Also if you recommend something else to stack with this. I have lost a lot of weight and size and Im looking to get it back, hopefully a good 15-20lbs by the end (I put on weight fast). I have used decca in the past but this will be my first go with NPP. Also should I bump up my mgs on test or NPP?
Thanks to everyone who helps. And Im looking for advise so if you dont have any then please dont leave stupid comments. TY

Looks good but 15 weeks of NPP? Ouch! I'd go for drol but everyone has their preference.
You've ran dbol or drol ever? Some get some bad sides from drol, should be ok at 50-75mg tho.

Yes I have ran both drol and dbol. Ran dbol like 3 years ago and drol about 2 years ago but both at 50mgs.. Is 15 weeks of Npp too long?

Yes I have ran both drol and dbol. Ran dbol like 3 years ago and drol about 2 years ago but both at 50mgs.. Is 15 weeks of Npp too long?

As long a the ratio doesn't get below 1:1(test/Npp) then everything should be good. I prefer 2:1(test/deca) but everyone is different. Dbol always bloats the shit out of me, but like fat girls with cake...I just keep going back to it.

Thanks bros. Anyone else have any advise or prefer one over the other on this stack?

freelance95 said:
Thanks bros. Anyone else have any advise or prefer one over the other on this stack?

I personally prefer dbol as a kicker and adrol the last couple weeks to solidify gains.

Otherwise I agree that just make sure your test/deca ratio is good if you run it.

Midwest

I love dbol, no real sides for me except water retention and having to use alot of AI. No real reason to use drol IMO since the sides scare me and dbol gets the job done and makes me feel awesome.

Back