• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ghrp-6 and cjc no dac Purchase Peptides

IML Gear Cream!
what a crazy weekend....adpopted a new puppy( i believe a manchester terrier / chiwawa mix) and I have never meet such a little baby in my life. he is adorable and i love the little guy to death but minus the fact his balls are chopped of he still has none lol.

So needless to day i kind of feel off the wagon over the weekend. the ironmaglabs super dmz and my winny tabs were easy to get in but no test tren or hgh or ghrp were taken. i still feel amazing, glanced in the mirror sunday night and though damn i am looking freakin good. My weight is back down to 334 probably lost some water weight not hitting the growth and playing with the little guy all weekend. i find my opener for the weekend tongith so we shall see how that goes.

my apptetite is still through the roof went to olive garden last night 5 bowls of soup and a whole plate of chicken alfredo. got home a nour later and was starving again. I love it. My clen also got here sat but do to the wife being around was unable to indulge in that so i will have a update tonight on how ittery i get off of that.

did my bench opener last night of 600 raw and it flew up like it was no ones business.... then i got home and every singel muscle in my body was cramping must have been dehydrated.... woek up this am after drining a liter of water and passing out i feel so full and looked amazing in the mirror. my wife is starting to question what is going on

2nd day on the clen and i might have overloaded it a bit much but man its the strongest shit ive ever done

Yes, I noticed a moreless "fuller" feeling.. I also started to feel as if I were loosing some of my flexability. I got into the habbit of streatching in the mornings and tagging the heavy bag for a bit.. That cleared my flexability issues right up.
Are you currently running the Super Dmz with this? If so, that stuff put a major hurting on all my joints, back, and muscles. I would yawn and get a painfull jaw cramp.

IML Gear Cream!
took my hgh and clen this am waiting for the shakes to start lol. weighed in a 330.8 despite eatting like shit yesterday. i have a good feeling this will be the week i break 330

ging to ease back into working out this week as i had the meet this weekend

330?? you big fuck

Back