• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

ghrp-6 and cjc no dac Purchase Peptides

mnpower

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
so after losing 9 kits of growth to some lucky mailman i decided I would try some peptides.
I ordered to start a 6 week supply of ghrp-6 and cjc from pp

i am running what i believe to be roughly 100mcg 3x a day of both

my first day was friday night and after the injection i would get the same flush feeling i got from my generic growth i had been on, then all the sudden the urge to raid the local food cupboard. my muscles are feeling fuller and all seems to go well so far 4 days into it. will keep posted updated probably every other day on what i am feeling.

stats
--------
25 years old
started at 335 lbs weighted in this am at 339(had a bachlor party though so a lot might be from that)
current stack 5 x a week 100mgs prop 50 mg tren 50mg winny inject and 100mgs winny caps
2 week cycle of clen 2 week cycle or eca

current lifts
------------
bench press roughly 600lbs down from 635(but i also weight 370 so the drop in lbs = drop in lbs)
not currently squatting or deading do to a blow vein in my leg and i dont want to fuck it up more until i get it fixed

It is now tuesday morning and my subject is feeling outstounding. He worked out last night and man his lifts felt great. Sleep like a baby last night and a houjr past his alarm this morning.
His muscles are feeling more full yet and has some serious munchies going on.

body weight is going back down from his bing drinking this weekend and is back to a 336 from 340. The nice warm tinngly sensation he gets after inject is still going strong.

this am my weight was back down to the 335 range. if i push myself hard i might break 330 which was my goal for my brothers wedding.
Im sure most of what I am feeling is still all mental but i walked into the gym and was told I look much slimer(down from 370) and that i am starting to look human again coming from probably one of the mostic critacal bastards i know so that was nice.

On Monday I pushed a very very easy 585 and a 675 single with my slingshot then hit a set of 10 585 with the slingshot so things are right on track.

I am pretty much taking the rest of the week off lifting as i have to get shit in line for the wedding this weekend but I will post my numbers if weight loss continues and monday after my bench workout.

Nice buddy, keep up the good log. Glad things are working well for you

I hate guys like OP. They're goddamn enormous, and after I'm done loading six plates onto a bar and feeling alpha as fuck, they pick up the same bar with one hand, load on two more plates on either side, and rep it 20 times for an endurance warm-up set. Makes me feel like Daffy Duck for Christ's sake.

:pissed:

Yeah buddy, run the GH in the AM and the peps pre or post workout, and pre bed..
Just my .02 :winkfinger:

so my bac water finally came in today, by the time i got it, it was around 5 pm so i did 5 ius of the hgh its now 12:45 and getting ready for bed and shot my dosage of roughly 200mcg ghrp and 100mcg cjc (i know higher then normal but it seems to be working well)

i havent had a shot of either hgh or ghrp for a couple days and i must say im feeling a little off. I have been pissing like a race horse and i dont have the awesome state of well being i have had while on either substance. Hopefully in a day or so it returns.

weighed in tonight before bed 333.8 if i play my cards right and after the zoo and gym tomorrow i should be below 330 :) i am loving this stuff. also thinking about getting some clen from purchase peptides. I had some from another company that was ok but i have read great things about PP's

Wont be disappointed!

so i also just ordered a batch of super dmz and some PP clen to go along with this cycle so here is what my cycle should currently look lie
500-700mgs of test p a week 150mg a day give or take
50mg tren ace ed
100 mg winny
2 tabs super dmz
5 iu hgh
400mcg ghrp 200mcg cjc
40 mcg(stepping up over two weeks to 100 and then down to 40 again) of clen
chicken....chicken...chicken...beef yummy yummy protein

Thats a beast stack!.. You should Trans-Form.. Take pics of your progress and dont forget to load up on liver supps.

woek up this am at 332 lightest morning in well over a year. I felt like a million bucks, felt really solid and ready to tackle the day and i though i looked amazing in the mirror compared to normal. Loving everything that is going on right now

Still a huge mother fucker lol

so i havent really worked out since tuesday of last week dealing iwth some wedding stuff for my brother and the wedding of course....yet i have still been losing weight.
I was back up to 334 today but i ate pretty good last night before bed, a lot of water weight i imagine. im totally out of clen now so sad.
last night i hit 545 x 4 on the bench(raw) which should put me back around 620ish for a max... then went to 600 for 1 missed 695 with the sling shot and called it a day

i sleep like a baby and feel great my vein is almost completely healed now, there seems to be skin growing over the hole now so once again might not be related but probably not a coincdence

just ordered clen from purchase peptides time to shed some more fat and look like the rest of you sexy bitchs. FYI Below(saved me 3 dollars not a lot but enough to intise me to buy)

Just in case if you missed the Memorial Day sale purchasepeptides.com is

giving you another chance to earn an additional 10% off by using discount

code 3031st for 10% off!
TODAY May 30th & TOMORROW May 31st only!

been a couple days since i posted, i apologize. Every morning when I wake up now i feel so freakin tight it feels amazing. In the gym though i feel as if i have been a bit lethargic and not really having any motivation to work out. I was sore as hell this am and i feel maybe i have overdone it just a tad. i have a meet on the 9th i am going to see how that goes. I will take tonight of lifting and see if i feel any better on sat.

been a couple days since i posted, i apologize. Every morning when I wake up now i feel so freakin tight it feels amazing. In the gym though i feel as if i have been a bit lethargic and not really having any motivation to work out. I was sore as hell this am and i feel maybe i have overdone it just a tad. i have a meet on the 9th i am going to see how that goes. I will take tonight of lifting and see if i feel any better on sat.

Lookin good dude, keep it up :winkfinger:

Back