• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

May 2012 what are you running

OMEGAx

Results by Design
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Me: 500 Masteron 500 Test E Growing like a weed! EU line btw..............I very excite!

test e 300 mg/week
primo 300 mg/week
EQ 300 mg/week

sure wish Z would get some primo so I can actually know that what I'm running is primo. :daydream:

Test enanthate at 1 gram a week, Dbol at 50mgs a day. Euro line. Nice pumps and seeing good result. Good gear

HCG and Adex

sure wish Z would get some primo so I can actually know that what I'm running is primo. :daydream:
Isnt that the truth lol He has the materials btw

750 Z test E a week
400 Z deca week

Thats a good Boobie cycle lol

yea. formeron ed and cruise after cycle. winny at the last 5 weeks

500 test e 10w
250 deca 10w
40 dbol 4w

Yes, basic cycle, but works.

about three weeks in doing 97.5mg of sust and 100mg of tren ace every other day with 50mg of winny tabs every day. tabs are EP from Z but I had to get my hands on another lab for the sust and tren because customs is a bastard. however, since Z is awesome, that is currently being resolved. can't wait for all those goodies to come!!

Cruising on 250mg TestE now. Will add in 350mg TrenA EW and 100mg Var ED starting June 1st. Gonna run the Var for 8 weeks and hopefully the Tren for 10 weeks...:nail:

Back