• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CRAZY STORE WIDE SALE OF 30% OFF +Double Points + The 10% off the product of the week

CEM Store

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
CRAZY STORE WIDE SALE OF 30% OFF +Double Points + The 10% off the product of the week!

**Limited time only, From now to this Sunday night**

Right now we are offering a store wide 30% off all products!

And it doesn???t stop there we also currently have a DOUBLE POINTS promo AND a Featured product of the week that???s set at 10%off + the store wide sale equals to a total of 40% off!

In this case, our product of the week is Melanotan 2 at 40% off but this is a limited time only.

And with a double points weekend we are talking big savings.

Here is the point system on normal day below, but remember for a limited time only it???s DOUBLE the earnings seen below:

As a Member of the CEM Rewards program, every time you shop you earn points -- points that can be redeemed for discounts on later purchases.
Every dollar you spend equals 1 point earned (This week only, its 2). Redeem those points for discounts on your next order, or keep adding to your point total, and save for a larger discount.

1 dollar = 1 point (Double points 1 dollar = 2 points)
250 points = $25 off your order
500 points = $50 off your order
750 points = $75 off your order
1000 points = $100 off you order

This may be one of our best yet!

Follow link to sale: Welcome to CEMproducts.com!

If you have any questions Please feel free to ask.

ENJOY!

CEM

Where exactly are these "savings"? Your peptides are still grossly overpriced. Hell, your GHRP-2 5mg is $69. That's laughable. Another sponsor of this board offers the same product for $16 and free shipping. Another competitor of yours offers the same product on a buy 1 get 1 free basis for less than $20. Both sources have stellar reputations, with a multitude of happy customers to vouch for them. Everything you have, but priced reasonably. I'm not being facetious; you could slash your rates by 50% and they'd still seem arbitrarily assigned, and remarkably exorbitant.

I'm not a rep for any company, so I like to roam around and try out multiple sources. But you've given me no reason to roam your way and spend 450% more money than I would elsewhere for the same (if not better) quality.

Last edited:
Back