Cemproducts.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

2 weeks into second cycle---Doc wants blood test again--PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Rep Points

2 weeks into second cycle---Doc wants blood test again--PLEASE HELP!!!!!

Here we go---- Doc started me on TRT at 200mg a month, he is cool as hell and I just don't want to push my luck. After several visits and alot of time here I had him up to 400 every two weeks and I informed him I have been doing 200 a week which he agreed was right. Been doing that and threw in the Beginner cycle with frills, had great results. Went back to my cruise at 200mg wk for 6 weeks, just in time for new blood work. Had blood taken and started another blast that night, he calls today and wants to bump me to 300mg wk and come back in for bloodwork in 2 weeks. With alot of work I could prob push that back but I like the idea of a new bigger script. I also told him I was a little embarrased about a little chest soreness and I have an AI being called in. My question is do I abandon cycle right away??? Or continue and try to put him off, risking a red flag and ruining a great thing.

Cycle
    700 test C week 14weeks
    50 MG Dbol day 4 weeks
    300 Deca week 10 weeks
    10 mg Aromasin ED 14 weeks
    2 cycle support day 4 weeks

I am 2 weeks in===== PLEASE HELP ON WHERE TO GO FROM HERE !!!!!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by sooner918 View Post
    Here we go---- Doc started me on TRT at 200mg a month, he is cool as hell and I just don't want to push my luck. After several visits and alot of time here I had him up to 400 every two weeks and I informed him I have been doing 200 a week which he agreed was right. Been doing that and threw in the Beginner cycle with frills, had great results. Went back to my cruise at 200mg wk for 6 weeks, just in time for new blood work. Had blood taken and started another blast that night, he calls today and wants to bump me to 300mg wk and come back in for bloodwork in 2 weeks. With alot of work I could prob push that back but I like the idea of a new bigger script. I also told him I was a little embarrased about a little chest soreness and I have an AI being called in. My question is do I abandon cycle right away??? Or continue and try to put him off, risking a red flag and ruining a great thing.

Cycle
    700 test C week 14weeks
    50 MG Dbol day 4 weeks
    300 Deca week 10 weeks
    10 mg Aromasin ED 14 weeks
    2 cycle support day 4 weeks

I am 2 weeks in===== PLEASE HELP ON WHERE TO GO FROM HERE !!!!!

Why are you freaking out? The answer is obvious is it not? Don't fuckin blast if you have a doc appt. in 2 weeks. Cyp will be clear out of your system by then. Just shoot 200mg the week before the test.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^^^viola. Issue resolved. Oh and dont forget to get back on after the blood work.

Rep Points

Sorry bro--- Not freaking out (not too much anyways). Just trying to get it right. I figured test would be fine, just wondering bout db & decca and wondering if I needed to push bloodwork back a little more.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dbol half life is very short. Althought the estrogen it makes is very potent stuff. The deca I dont think will show up on a hormone test. I think someone else needs to chime in on that one.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

deca won't show, dbol may jack up your estro but drop it at least a week pretest and you'll be ok. You probably have enough test in you to make it all the way to the appointment, I'm not sure but if you pin 200 next week you may very well still show up high. Perhaps delay 2 weeks if you can and pin 200 a week til then.

Also your liver enzymes may be a bit elevated from the dbol, but he can't see it directly. Drop that and you should be pretty ok by test time

Rep Points

I would get an idea on how much he plans on testing you before blast. Sounds like you have a cool doctor, dont upset him and those scripts coming before you cycle.

Rep Points

Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't deca start lowering test levels with in 5 days of just one 100mg shot?

Rep Points

You're getting TRT prescribed at 300 mgs/wk, lol that's incredible!

Rep Points

All other tests came back fine except test is in low range and colesterol is a little high. I have told him with all the kids I have I needed to be at the upper end. Lol---- Nurse said liver and others looked fine, will order test lab only in 2 weeks.

Rep Points

msumuscle---pretty cool I guess but my test level started in the 30's---a couple points from developing a vagina.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by the_predator View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't deca start lowering test levels with in 5 days of just one 100mg shot?

It lowers natural production, obviously if he's pinning T it won't affect that

Rep Points

Stop all gear, now, and stop AI soon, so the day of the test he sees raised e2. If ur doing cyp. u should be clear in 2 weeks. i would shoot 150mg one week before test. and just chill

Rep Points

I'm tracking digitalash but if he were to do a 2:1(or higher) deca to test ratio would that not start to negate the pinned test?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

It may cause libido issues for some but it doesn't actually interact with testosterone, it just shuts down your production. The test he injects will still be there and show up on bloodwork

Rep Points

^ Ok, thanks for the correction Digitalash. That's why I love this board...you learn something new everyday.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You're only two weeks in... You got a kick ass doc, drop everything but what he prescribed for two weeks, get blood drawn.. jump back to blast! Take the extra script.. it justifies high blood levels in future... In case he just pops a test with no warning

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BP2000 View Post
    Why are you freaking out? The answer is obvious is it not? Don't fuckin blast if you have a doc appt. in 2 weeks. Cyp will be clear out of your system by then. Just shoot 200mg the week before the test.
    This is the best way to handle it

Rep Points

msumuscle---pretty cool I guess but my test level started in the 30's---a couple points from developing a vagina.
    in the 30's for real, thats the lowest I've ever heard off. No offense, but did you have an injury or lose your balls?

Rep Points

No offense taken heckler--- No injuries or loss of my boys. Just a blessing I ran into you guys on this board. My life was crashing down. Thrown out of my house by wife & kids, docs just pumping meds(anti-depresents etc.) in me. Found this forum and started educating myself, switched doctors and got my quality of life back. Since I started TRT, I have been able to drop anti-depressents, muscle relaxers and pain meds. Hitting 40 soon and never felt better.

Rep Points

Since I started TRT, I have been able to drop anti-depressents, muscle relaxers and pain meds. Hitting 40 soon and never felt better.
    No PK's and MR's......... My test is bunk. lmao..

Good for you dude, been there.