• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

XYZ is a bitch

stfuandliftbtch

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
xyz keeps negging me for no reason. anyone remember me pissing him off in a thread?

seems like hes got some issues, no idea how fags like this are able to be mods in the first place.

hes a little bitch with a fag avatar because he is to much of a bitch to put a picture of his disgusting body. you are a pathetic wimp...

I like XYZ.

He prolly dislikes you just like half the other people on this board.

:coffee:

hes a fag. MOD's should honestly be more mature than that. Curt James is the only MOD here who shows respect and isn't a douche like half of the MODS. im guessing XYZ payed his way in....

Has anyone ever seen a pic of him? or is he just some faggot hiding being the computer?

step away from the expired placebos.

& get ready for some tender lovin

Not everyone is going to post pictures of themselves you RETARD.

he double negged me today, what a cunt, silly little lower case zxy…..

you do realise you're grown ass men crying on the internet right ?

IML Gear Cream!
You honestly have no idea why someone is negging you?

Let me help. It's probably because you are a complete ass hat.

Im guessing your one of those cunts who decide not to also..bitch

lol if someone hasn't seen a picture of me or one of my many videos then you aren't an active member on this board.

xyz keeps negging me for no reason. anyone remember me pissing him off in a thread?

seems like hes got some issues, no idea how fags like this are able to be mods in the first place.

hes a little bitch with a fag avatar because he is to much of a bitch to put a picture of his disgusting body. you are a pathetic wimp...

he double negged me today, what a cunt, silly little lower case zxy???..

u mad bros?

XYZ is a mod because he knows aas and gives good advice.

Do you think that maybe some of your posts may contribute to him not liking you and negging you?

XYZ just thinks you're pretty. You should date him, and succumb to sweet buggery :daydream:

buncha neggers up in here

XYZ is a mod because he knows aas and gives good advice.

Do you think that maybe some of your posts may contribute to him not liking you and negging you?

lol Yeah, like maybe the first post in this thread for instance?

Or maybe the time he was running his mouth about our beloved gena marie or the time he told kirk b that he hopes he has a mutant baby or the time he called KOS fat (oh wait that one is true)

IML Gear Cream!
XYZ is a m because he knows aas and gives good advice.

Do you think that maybe some of your posts may contribute to him not liking you and negging you

Impossible. Everybody likes King placebo and his sidekick stfuandlookatmyzits:coffee:

Don't take it personal bro check my rep Gfr negs me twice a day to me it just means I'm on his mind all day long it's more like a big game and I don't think my posts have anything to do w him negging me he started because I said pars was a pos and it went from there well ok I guess that does have a lot to do w it haha

Neeged for being a crybaby pussy..

I think the roller coaster of watching your rep go from green to red, green to red has finally cracked you stfu...

I think the roller coaster of watching your rep go from green to red, green to red has finally cracked you stfu...

This sort of thread normally backfires.

XYZ is an AAS god...

Back