• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primo Cycle

jay_steel

Crimson Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a question about the cycle that I am currently on, which so far is so good. No sides and I am starting the notice the gains from Primo now after 5 weeks.

I am doing:
150mg Primo mon-fri =750
300mg Test E Monday and Thurs = 600
80mg Dbol ED

My plan was going swap out the Dbol after 8 weeks for Anavar and Winny, but I was wanting to get more size before i did that.

The problem that I have is my Dbol is a UGL and is in 80mg. I was wanting to go up to 100mg's but that does not seem to reasonable with what I have.

Would 160mg of dbol be way to much? I would not consider my self a noob to gear, but not advanced. I have been going off and on for 2 years now. my diet is solid, I am 28, 200lbs @ 5' 8".

I was also thinking about changing my test to Mon, Weds, and Friday so 900mg total.

and finally I have a great source for Primo and was curious if its fine to be on while I cruise on test after this cycle?

Never heard of dbol coming in 80mgs. Regardless, I think 160mg is way too much imo. Are you sure it's 80mg?

You're running 80mg of dbol for 8 weeks, thats your first problem. Then you're gonna switch right to winny? What did your liver ever do to you?

Not exactly sure what you mean by cycling off and on for two years? How many cycles have you done? What was last cycle? Personal opinion is that if your cycling off and on you might be trying to go too hard too fast. 80mg for 8 weeks D-Bol - never heard of doing D-bol 80mg for 8 weeks - let alone trying to jump to 160 - way way too much. Chuck Norris doesn't approve. But nice abs

Maybe he's talking about drol, 80mg of dbol is just too much

What is your ultimate goal here? You could make several changes that would help.

I always get a kick out of guys injecting the enanthate esters more than once a week, it's just unnecessary scar tissue and unstable blood levels. Enanthate, which Primo is also, has a half life of about a week. The way I like to think of that is release rate, so if you inject 1g to begin with you will have released 500mg over the week and have 500mg ready to go, which means you only need to inject 500mg more to have the 1g level you began with. IMO and sure everyone has their own, if I were using those compounds and I'm only responding because I like them, I would do this:

Day 1: 1.8g test E(assuming you have 300mg/ml) and 1.2g primo
Day 8,15,ect: 900mg Test E and 600mg primo

At 80mg Dbol you should have some serious water weight or 1. you are a nonresponder or 2. it's bunk. Me and some friends are nonresponders to Dbol and we get lethargic as hell on it. If you do have water retention then stacking androgenic Winny with anabolic Dbol is a perfect match, the winny will dry up the water and make you do more weight and the Dbol will help the joints and grow muscle. That would have been my kick off for the first month and saved the Var for the last 6 weeks at 50mg twice a day, preferably before the gym and then 12 hours later.

I always get a kick out of guys injecting the enanthate esters more than once a week, it's just unnecessary scar tissue and unstable blood levels. Enanthate, which Primo is also, has a half life of about a week. The way I like to think of that is release rate, so if you inject 1g to begin with you will have released 500mg over the week and have 500mg ready to go, which means you only need to inject 500mg more to have the 1g level you began with. IMO and sure everyone has their own, if I were using those compounds and I'm only responding because I like them, I would do this:

Day 1: 1.8g test E(assuming you have 300mg/ml) and 1.2g primo
Day 8,15,ect: 900mg Test E and 600mg primo

At 80mg Dbol you should have some serious water weight or 1. you are a nonresponder or 2. it's bunk. Me and some friends are nonresponders to Dbol and we get lethargic as hell on it. If you do have water retention then stacking Winny with Dbol is a perfect match, the winny will dry up the water and the Dbol will help the joints. That would have been my kick off for the first month and saved the Var for the last 6 weeks at 50mg twice a day, preferably before the gym and then 12 hours later.

10ml inject of primo? Please share that in a video. Even a 5ml primo inject I'd like to see.

10ml inject of primo? Please share that in a video. Even a 5ml primo inject I'd like to see.

I get mine 200mg/ml ;) that's 3ml in each cheek, I'm sure you get the visual but thanks for asking lol

Last cycle was

Test P 100 EOD
Tren E 250 twice weekly
Winny

Before that was just Test and Dbol

Last cycle ended bad, my lipids were bad and I broke out horribly. I also nearly tore my chest, luckily it was just a major strain. So I took time off to recover and PCT. This was in Nov. My goal was to get my gains back quick and I loved Dbol in the past so I figured I would start on Dbol to get me back to around 200lbs, started this cycle at 183. Just reached 200 as of yesterday.

The Dbol is a UGL that is homemade. I personally know the guy making it and its legit stuff. I have no clue why he makes it in 80mgs, but I am not going to complain because my supply is next to unlimited.

My goal would be to be a lean 215lbs.

I thought it was way to high and was actually starting to get frustrated because I was stuck at 196 for two weeks and started to lose the weight. I peaked at 198 and watched my weight go down weekly. I am not sure if the Primo is really starting to fire up, but I upped my protein by 50grams this past week and my carbs as well and finally reached 200.

I am starting week 6 on Monday and have two more weeks originally planned for Dbol. Should I just extend the Dbol instead of jumping to winny/anavar or how long should I take off orals and before going into it. I wanted to do a Primo cycle bad after reading all the great things about it and I have to say I am more than happy with my gains right now. First 4 weeks I put on some fat and lost my abs and out of no where starting mid 4th week I started really noticing my self leaning out more and building some great volume. Thanks for the help so far guys.

IML Gear Cream!
Winny is what makes your lipids bad if that helps you decide and whether it's oral or inject it's still a methyl going through your liver. Masteron actually helps lipids and free test which makes it a better choice. 6 weeks on any oral is long enough. What you really need is some Proviron to free up all that test.

Thanks for the advice, All my Primo is 100 so that should be a shit ton of pinning in one day, but then again it would be better to get it done at once then 5 times a week. Any other input on this method? On the Dbol I gained 17 lbs so far. First week I put on 10 lbs and then over the next 4 weeks I put on 7 lbs. I am holding a bunch of watch right now, but am actually leaning out pretty nice now, I am not worried about looks as of this day. I would just like to get some great size then harden up later.

With Mast is it EOD? I can also get a Mast/Tren blend that would be EOD as well correct? It's hard for me to pin on weekends because I travel allot and camp during the weekend.

Thanks for the advice, All my Primo is 100 so that should be a shit ton of pinning in one day, but then again it would be better to get it done at once then 5 times a week. Any other input on this method? On the Dbol I gained 17 lbs so far. First week I put on 10 lbs and then over the next 4 weeks I put on 7 lbs. I am holding a bunch of watch right now, but am actually leaning out pretty nice now, I am not worried about looks as of this day. I would just like to get some great size then harden up later.

With Mast is it EOD? I can also get a Mast/Tren blend that would be EOD as well correct? It's hard for me to pin on weekends because I travel allot and camp during the weekend.
I favor the Enanthate ester and I get Mast E at a higher 200mg/ml. Tren isn't worth it until you hit a plateau, it will shut you down hard and need major PCT and OCT with HCG and Caber. For the money you're better off getting a gh kit for 6 months. Primo/Mast/test/Var is a top notch cut mix, again Proviron would be my first priority though, it's great OCT too.

If your Primo is 100mg/ml then I would do 3ml in each cheek and 2ml in each thigh to begin with but since you've been pinning practically every day I would just do 3ml in each cheek your next pin and use your thighs or delts for the test, so if it's test 300 then 1.5ml each. I never go by weight because it can be mostly water, strength is what I pay attention too. I've also learned it is harder to lose gains from strength gains at higher reps 12-15 than at lower reps, which as you know can also cause injury.

Last edited:
Back