• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

naps is killing it right now!!

twist3ci

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So far i received two orders from naps since they reopened. Both were packed perfectly, accurately and received safely. Process went quickly and pack was shipped out within 5 days of placing/paying for the order. Shipping is at its best I've seen in years with both orders coming in with 16 DAYS!!!! left on the ticker. And i dunno if anyone noticed but customer support has been sick, live support has been on almost all the time lately, nothing better then talking to a live customer service rep when you need quick help. Awesome is all i have to say. Keep up the great work. And btw of course quality is as always still top notch, my current cycle has been my best to date, made a ton of lean gains while shedding a good amount of body fat. I couldn't be happier. :mooh:
:clapping:
Might as well stock up when things are going great, naps is giving 110% right now. They added a ton of new products, improved shipping time, customer support, and now there offering new geneza products, what else could you ask for.

I posted some eye candy from some of the recent orders for those non-believers.

Attachments

• IMG_0367.JPG
    IMG_0367.JPG
    433.8 KB · Views: 93
That is what I am talking about!! Great picture, enjoy the goodies!!

Great bro. Can't thank you enough for the post!!!

So far i received two orders from naps since they reopened. Both were packed perfectly, accurately and received safely. Process went quickly and pack was shipped out within 5 days of placing/paying for the order. Shipping is at its best I've seen in years with both orders coming in with 16 DAYS!!!! left on the ticker. And i dunno if anyone noticed but customer support has been sick, live support has been on almost all the time lately, nothing better then talking to a live customer service rep when you need quick help. Awesome is all i have to say. Keep up the great work. And btw of course quality is as always still top notch, my current cycle has been my best to date, made a ton of lean gains while shedding a good amount of body fat. I couldn't be happier. :mooh:
Might as well stock up when things are going great, naps is giving 110% right now. They added a ton of new products, improved shipping time, customer support, and now there offering new geneza products, what else could you ask for.

Looks like you got one of everything! lol.

Lol actually at least two of everything, had to replenish the stash. Second row is same as the first.

How much around that order of yours cost you big guy.

So beautiful!!!

pure beauty in that pic you put up!

things are running very smooth now .

How much around that order of yours cost you big guy.
Too much, more then my my paycheck lol, anavar is expensive but its one of my favoritie compounds. When you run anavar and andromix together be prepared to shed some serious body fat. And in my opinion GP got some of the best orals around.

Too much, more then my my paycheck lol, anavar is expensive but its one of my favoritie compounds. When you run anavar and andromix together be prepared to shed some serious body fat. And in my opinion GP got some of the best orals around.

Thanks for the post twist3ci, appreciate it.

Back