Gregzs on Movies & Entertainment

Page 4 of 121 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Mariana Klaveno To Play Lily Munster In MOCKINGBIRD LANE?

According to Deadline Mariana Klaveno (True Blood) has been cast as Lily Munster, but the deal is contingent on her being released from ABC's Devious Maids. That is a pilot that Mariana is attached to but she only has a few line in the first episode. Her role is a recurring one and that creates a bit of an issue.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Tony Stark Will Have A Sleek New Ride In IRON MAN 3

Latino Review reveals that Tony Stark will be getting a customised (and incredibly rare) Bugatti as his new ride in Shane Black's Iron Man 3. Actor Robert Downey Jr. will be seen behind the wheel of the 2014 Veyron prototype which has a price tag of a whopping $2 million dollars. The car is already on the way to the set according to the report, so whether we'll end up seeing it in any future leaked set photos remains to be seen. Here is a description of the vehicle also courtesy of the site.

The new model will also feature an all-new body said to be inspired by the original Bugatti Veyron concept of 1999. This concept was designed by the current head of Bugatti design, Walter de Silva – former SEAT head of design. The new car will have a top speed of 434km/h… in case the first edition wasn’t fast enough with its 408km/h top speed. The engine will be based on the Bugatti Veyron Super Sport’s 8.0-litre quad-turbo W16 motor, showcasing around 895kW of power and 1500Nm of torque.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Entertainment Tonight Reveals First Footage From Quentin Tarantino's DJANGO UNCHAINED

Entertainment Tonight have revealed the first footage from Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained ahead of the debut of the trailer tomorrow. Featuring Jamie Foxx, Leonardo DiCaprio and Christoph Waltz.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Now they get off their asses...

Will Beall To Pen JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie; Michael Goldenberg Writing WONDER WOMAN

Will Beall To Pen JUSTICE LEAGUE Movie; Michael Goldenberg Writing WONDER WOMAN

Well, the success of the rival team does indeed matter to others. With The Avengers becoming a true global phenomenon, other studios are also very much looking at Marvel's direction to see if their team-up of a lifetime with characters that have their own films, will actually work both at the box office and if the audience will accept it. Short answer: yes, it works. Now, according to Variety, Warner Bros. Pictures has set Will Beall to pen the script for Justice League film, which is a long-awaited big screen adaptation based on the team of DC superheroes. More below:

"... Warner Brothers quietly began getting its own all-star superhero pic back on track, tapping "Gangster Squad" scribe Will Beall to write "Justice League," based on the WB-controlled stable of DC Comics superheroes."

One thing that is also mentioned, is that Michael Goldenberg, one of the Green Lantern scribes, was hired to write Wonder Woman film. As far as other properties, Brad Peyton is working on a draft for Lobo, and as we already know, Marc Guggenheim and Michael Green were set to write The Flash. But, no updates on that just yet.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Samuel L. Jackson Joining ROBOCOP Reboot

he Hollywood Reporter reveals that Samuel L. Jackson - who most recently played Nick Fury in Marvel's The Avengers - is joining the cast of MGM's RoboCop reboot, which begins production this September. Joel Kinnaman (The Killing) is set to star as cop Alex Murphy, while Gary Oldman (Commissioner Gordon in Chris Nolan's Batman films) will play Murphy's scientist-creator Norton.

The site says that Jackson will play Pat Novak, "a charismatic TV mogul and a powerful force in the RoboCop world." Jose Padilha is set to direct the reboot, which will be produced by
    Strike Entertainment’s Marc Abraham and Eric Newman. Jackson is currently filming Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

I've seen some episodes of Vanilla Ice's show on DIY Network. He and his team does great work.

Michael Bay's TMNT Reboot Rumored To Kick Off Filming This Autumn, Vanilla Ice Is Involved?!

Following the huge internet uproar known as 'Turtlegate' the key figures behind the new take on TMNT released a few details about the project. What's currently known is that the picture will drop the 'Teenage Mutant' portion of it's title and simply be known as 'Ninja Turtles'. The film is being produced by Michael Bay's Platinum Dunes production company and will be directed by Jonathan Liebesman (Wrath of the Titans) with a screenplay from Josh Appelbaum and André Nemec (Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol). The word spreading around Vancouver casting and production companies is that filming may begin fairly soon with a targeted release date of December 2013. It's been confirmed that the 'Turtles' will be CGI this go-around akin to what moviegoers witnessed in Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

What's currently unknown is who will be voicing the beloved reptilian siblings and whether or not ancillary characters, April O'Neil and Casey Jones will join the reboot. Rumors have been abound that everyone from Kid Cudi to Corey Feldman to Donald Glover could be involved with the project in some capacity. One person from the original franchise who would love to return is musician /reality celebrity Vanilla Ice---

If you can't see the video in your country ( you miss out on seeing his calf TMNT tattoo), Ice says, ""I can't say anything," (a tried and true indication that yes, he's involved with the project) Ice grinned when asked if he would be involved with the return of the Turtles. "I know that they're not from the sewers now. They're aliens now or something."

"I don't mess around," he said of his "TMNT" pride. "I'm still a Ninja Turtles fan."

I have to admit though, the little kid in me has a soft spot for "Ninja Rap".

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Curt James View Post
    I'm really getting sick of Johnny Depp. Push the Ranger and Tonto off a cliff.
    No shit right?! If he had taken the role as the Riddler on "The Dark Knight Rises", I wouldn't be hating The fuck was Nolan thinking?

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh and keep up the good work Gregzs

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

Arnie Talks TERMINATOR 5 Appearance; Says It WILL Follow On From SALVATION

“I can’t say to much they want it held in secret if you know what I mean, but I will say that next year I will start filming it and it’s going to be one of the hardest films I have ever done I can tell you that already for sure”, Schwarzenegger said “… they have six months set aside just for filming, so I will be training and getting into the best physical shape I possibly can before filming starts. It does follow Salvation although some of the producers and franchise owner were not too happy about the job McG did with it but they felt it was good enough to continue on and they want the fifth and sixth installments to be the closing of the franchise.”

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

First Look At David Morrissey As The Governor In THE WALKING DEAD

With the end of season two seemingly confirming that the third season of The Walking Dead would follow "The Prison" story arc, we knew that it would involve the debut of Rick's biggest foe: The Governor. David Morrissey was cast not too long ago, and now thanks to TV Guide we finally have a first look at the actor as the villain.

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

No one is critical of the visual effects of Prometheus. The reviews I have read talk about a weakness in the story.

Review - ‘Prometheus,’ by Ridley Scott, With Noomi Rapace - NYTimes.com

ELITE MEMBER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts
    Rep Points

That's Not "Iron Patriot" In IRON MAN 3 - It's War Machine!

Well, this is surprising, although makes perfect sense considering the fact that Iron Patriot is sporting a gun on his back similar to War Machine's. According to the ever reliable folks over at Latino Review, while that is the Iron Patriot armour in those photos from the set of Iron Man 3, it's not James Badge Dale's Coldblood under the armour or any other villain for that matter (in the comic books, it was Norman Osborn whoe donned the suit). Instead, that was just a white stuntman filling in for Don Cheadle during filming of a scene which also involved Tony Stark and other US military types. Their source on the set tells them that while he may end up being called "Iron Patriot" in the threequel, it IS still War Machine and simply Rhodey's new armour. So, NOT a new character who we will see facing off against Iron Man.