• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gregzs on Movies & Entertainment

[h=1]Before And After: Bane's Voice In THE DARK KNIGHT RISES[/h]
64703.jpg
Remember when Christopher Nolan said that he wouldn't be re-dubbing the character's dialogue after complaints that it was indecipherable? Yeah, he totally did. Have a listen to the audio from the IMAX prologue compared and contrasted with that of the theatrical cut..

Big Role Cast for Game of Thrones Season 3

Big Role Cast for Game of Thrones Season 3

Huffington Post has conformed, through HBO, that actor Iwan Rheon (Misfits) has been cast in the upcoming third season of Game of Thrones.

Now here's the rub. The role for Rheon is said to be "Boy" but fans of the Books believe that "Boy" is actually "Ramsay Snow, the Bastard of Bolton."

Many characters from the Books have been confirmed for Season 3 as the characters who are cast are Olenna Tyrell(would have Lmfao if Betty White was cast for her), the Blackfish, the Reeds and Beric Dondarrion, but there's no mention yet of Mance Rayder or Ramsay, both characters were referenced in Season 2.

Ramsay was mentioned by Lord Roose Bolton when he told Robb Stark that he could send his bastard son, Ramsay, and some soldiers to go reclaim Winterfell from Theon Greyjoy. We never saw Ramsay, but we know he was right outside the gates, surrounding Theon. Which Theon's men betrayed him as they were outnumbered.

A rumor circulated around last week from someone claiming they were on the set and saw Rheon in a scene and that scene definitely had him as Ramsay. That Tumblr blogger's page has since been deleted though.

Here is a picture of Iwan Rheon with Alfie Allen(Theon), Nikolaj Coster-Waldeau(Jamie Lannister)and Gwendoline Christie (Brienne).

GOT-Season3.jpg

I for one has not seen Misfits, but if he is indeed cast for Ramsay Snow, from what many people who seen both Misfits and Game of Thrones along the books believe he will do a great job as Ramsay Snow.

Here is a picture with Iwan Rheon and the other is the description of Ramsy Snow. I found a picture of Iwan that made him look evil.
GOT-Season3,RS.png

Those who have not read the books and getting ready for Season 3 to Game of Thrones, I will give you a little history of Ramsay Snow.

Ramsay Snow is known as the Bastard of Bolton and the Bastard of the Dreadfort. Ramsay considers himself a true Bolton despite his birth and is highly resentful of his baseborn status, referring to himself proudly as the trueborn scion of the Dreadfort and violently correcting those who refer to him otherwise.
Ramsay is cruel, savage and wild, taking delight in torturing others. He is quite fond of the old Bolton custom of flaying their enemies.

Ramsay is a capable of manipulation and possesses a low cold cunning, particularly good at thinking on his feet, though less savvy when it comes to long term consequences and intricate politics.

THE HOBBIT Will Now Be A Trilogy

Peter Jackson was pretty vocal at SDCC 2012 about his desire to turn The Hobbit into three films and the director has reportedly had his wish granted by Warner Bros. Jackson was on record stating that there was just too much story to be condensed into two films and that he was worried about what would be lost in the editing process.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey hits theaters on December 14, 2012 while he Hobbit: There and Back Again is scheduled to be released December 13, 2013. The third film has been tentatively scheduled for a Summer 2014 release.

No word yet on how this additional film will be negotiated with the cast and talent.

Michael Rowe To Play Deadshot In ARROW

Recently, it was confirmed that DC Comics villain Deadshot (best known for fighting Batman in the DC universe) will be taking on Oliver Queen in episode three of The CW's Arrow, a television series based on the Green Arrow character. Now, TV Guide has learned that Canadian actor Michael Rowe has been cast as the character, who will be making his debut on the show in "The Lone Gunman". Deadshot is the third villain confirmed to make an appearance; Deathstroke's mask was spotted in the pilot, and China White (played by X2's Kelly Hu) will be featured in the second episode.

"Deadshot doesn't speak much, so he has to have that physicality," says executive producer Marc Guggenheim on Deadshot. "And Michael certainly has that. He has that look." Greg Berlanti and Andrew Kreisberg both agree that the Emerald Archer will likely meet Deadshot again at some point later on in the series. "I think that's very possible," hints Berlanti.

Arrow will premiere on The CW Wednesday, October 9th. The series stars Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen, Colin Donnell as Tommy, Katie Cassidy as Laurel Lance, David Ramsey as John Diggle, Willa Holland as Thea Queen, with Susanna Thompson as Moira Queen and Paul Blackthorne as Detective Quentin Lance.

John Leguizamo Joins KICK-ASS 2 Cast

Deadline reports that John Leguizamo (Spawn, Land Of The Dead, Summer Of Sam) is the first new cast member to sign on to star in the upcoming sequel to Mathew Vaughn's Kick-Ass. Apparently he will play Javier, one of the bodyguards assigned to protect Red Mist (this time calling himself "Motherfuc*er", leader of "The Toxic Mega-c*nts) played by the returning Christopher Mintz-Plasse.

Aaron Johnson and Chloe Moretz are also set to reprise their roles, and interestingly, Deadline also report that Nicolas Cage is too. As we know, his character Big Daddy dies in the first movie so I have no idea if this is a mistake, or there will be flashbacks or something. We'll clear it up as soon as we have more details anyway.

J.K. Simmons Says He's Open To Playing J. Jonah Jameson In THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2

J.K. Simmons is famous for a lot of things, perhaps the role that has made him famous to most fan-boys is how perfectly he acted a J. Jonah Jameson in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy. To most people he is the definitive version of the character having voiced him in the new Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon as well. While chatting at The Television Critics Association Press Tour, via Crave Online Simmons was asked if he would ever do the role again for the new set of Spider-Man movies that Marc Webb just stared. ?Oh, I?m open to anything. Obviously that was enormous fun playing that character. A big part of the fun was doing it with Sam and with Tobey. Like I said I literally have not seen the movie. I don?t even know tonally how different it may or may not be. I?m a fan of the actors, the director and everything else. Yeah, I?m always open,? he said. Along with saying that he hasn't seen the new film going on to say that he said goodbye to J.J. along time ago. He also said that he feels like the carpet got yanked out from underneath the first franchises feet, although he says it's water under the bridge.

IML Gear Cream!
ANT-MAN Gearing For A London Shoot; 2014 Release Likely?

Latino Review has broken yet another Marvel Studios scoop. The site (who revealed earlier this summer that Guardians Of The Galaxy would be Marvel's other 2014 project) now says that, following the end of Thor: The Dark World's production this summer, Marvel will begin production on Edgar Wright's Ant-Man in London. The film has been in development for some time, so those who have been looking forward to seeing Wright's take on the Marvel character should be excited to hear this news.

Wright is currently set to film The World's End later this year, reteaming with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Thor: The Dark World will begin production in London next month. So production on Ant-Man should begin sometime next year, as was previously stated by Pegg.

Also, Latino Review says that it's looking likely that Ant-Man will be Marvel's third 2014 release, which has been rumored since the recent debut of Wright's test footage at San Diego Comic-Con. Captain America: The Winter Soldier and the aforementioned Guardians Of The Galaxy are set to be released on April 4th and August 1st, respectively, in 2014. Stay tuned to CBM for all news on Ant-Man.

While we're discussing Thor: The Dark World, Jaimie Alexander (who plays Sif in the first Thor and will reprise the role for the sequel) posted the following on Twitter, teasing her character's new costume. The sequel (directed by Alan Taylor) is set to hit theaters November 8th, 2013.

'The Brady Bunch' Reboot Produced By Vince Vaughn In Development At CBS - Deadline.com

EXCLUSIVE: America?s most famous blended TV family is eying a comeback. CBS is developing a new take on the cult comedy The Brady Bunch, co-developed and executive produced by Vince Vaughn. The multi-camera comedy project, which has received a script order, will be produced by CBS TV Studios.The original sitcom, created by Sherwood Schwartz and starring Robert Reed and Florence Henderson, ran on ABC from 1969-1974. It centered on Mike Brady (Reed), a widowed architect with three sons, Greg, Peter and Bobby, who marries Carol Ann Martin (Henderson), a single mother with three daughters, Marcia, Jan and Cindy.

On the new next-generation Brady Bunch, written by Mike Mariano (Raising Hope, My Name Is Earl), a divorced Bobby Brady, with children of his own, is remarried to a woman who also has kids, and together they also share a child. In addition, their ex-spouses are still part of their lives. The new setup reflects the evolution of family dynamics over the past four decades. Back in 1969, Schwartz wanted Carol to be a divorc?e but the network refused, so the end of her first marriage was never addressed.

I hear Vaughn came up with the idea for the new Brady Bunch and teamed with Mariano. Mariano and Lloyd Schwartz, son of the late Sherwood Schwartz, will executive produce the CBS project along with Vaughn, Victoria Vaughn and Peter Billingsley through Vince Vaughn?s Wild West Picture Show Prods.

CBS TV Studios has the rights to the original series as it was produced by its predecessor Paramount Television. The studio has a lot of experience successfully reviving old series. There are three reboots now on the air now: CBS? Hawaii Five-0 and the CW?s 90210 and Beauty And The Beast ? all of them produced by CBS TV Studios.

The Brady Bunch signals a return to the traditional family comedy arena for CBS, which gradually moved away from it following the end of Everybody Loves Raymond and The King Of Queens in favor of buddy/relationship comedies like Two And A Half Men, The Big Bang Theory, How I Met Your Mother and 2 Broke Girls. As for classic comedies, the network last year took a stab at remaking another 1960s series, Bewitched.

If the contemporary remake goes forward, CBS will likely bring back The Brady Bunch?s popular theme song tweaked for the 21st century the way CBS modernized the signature theme music of Hawaii Five-0 for the reboot. (See title sequences from all seasons of The Brady Bunch below).

The Brady Bunch has spawned spinoffs, TV movie reunions, a musical and a successful movie parody franchise starring Shelley Long. One of the TV movies, the 1988 A Very Brady Christmas, led to the short-lived 1990 CBS series The Bradys, which followed the extended Brady family some 15 years after the events in The Brady Bunch. It featured most of the original cast.

Wild West Picture Show has stepped TV efforts over the past couple of years ? the company has a series on the air, TBS? Sullivan & Son, which had a solid second-week showing. Vaughn and Mariano are repped by CAA.

First Set Pics From GAME OF THRONES Season 3 Reveal Riverrun

We still have a long time to wait until HBO's fantasy drama series returns to our screens, and although there isn't too much here to tide you over until then, the very first set photos from the season 3 shoot are well worth a look. They reveal some statues bearing the banner and sigil of House Tully -- Catelyn Stark's family home, before she married Ned and moved to Winterfell...

game-of-thrones-riverrun-600x493.jpg

JACK RYAN: Keira Knightley, Felicity Jones, Evangeline Lilly In The MIx For Female Lead

According to Deadline Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl star Keira Knightley, Like Crazy's Felicity Jones, and Lost's Evangeline Lilly are up for the role of Dr. Cathy Muller Ryan. Keira Knightley is said to be the top choice to be paired up with Chris Pine. He is set to take on a role that has been previously played by Harrison Ford, Alec Baldwin, and Ben Affleck.

Bryan Singer Confirms X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST; Teases Connectivity With Past Films

Talking to IGN Movies, Bryan Singer (X-Men, X-2) has confirmed that Matthew Vaughn's X-Men: First Class sequel will be called Days of Future Past. The title has been rumoured for a while now, but this is the first official word we've heard from someone involved with the sequel. Revealing that it will deal with, "aspects of that comic" it is based on, Singer seemingly hints that time travel will indeed play a role as he discusses an expanded universe and more connectivity between these prequels and the past X-Men movies. Does this mean that we'll see Hugh Jackman's Wolverine appear? How about the "Original Five" X-Men? Stay tuned for further details as we get ever closer to the release of X-Men: Days of Future Past in July, 2014.

"I can say that it's being written right now and it will start shooting in a few months. It's going to be very ambitious; it's called Days of Future Past and it deals with aspects of that comic, but also some very new things. I don't want to give any of it away. Matthew Vaughn will be directing and I'm totally excited about it."

"I think there's a strong desire to broaden out the universe. I mean, the X-Men universe is every bit on its own as big as the Marvel universe. I think it's time to reach out and explore it and perhaps even bring some connectivity between the
films as Marvel has done so well. You may seem some of that."

Christopher Eccleston Cast As Malekith The Accursed In THOR: THE DARK WORLD!

According to Deadline, Christopher Eccleston has been set for the villain role in Marvel Studios? Thor sequel. The actor, probably best known to sci-fi fans for his turn as the ninth Doctor Who, will play the Dark Elf ruler, Malekith The Accursed. Obviously that also confirms the earlier rumor that Thor will be taking on the Dark Elves in the movie.

New DOCTOR WHO Series 7 Promo Image Features The Daleks

As anticipation towards this August's premiere of Doctor Who builds, the BBC has released this new promotional image which is quite possibly from the season premiere titled The Asylum of The Daleks. The episode is set to feature every Dalek that has ever been featured on the show, including the pre-2005 era. The cast promises that the first half of the series will be "movie scale epic".

[Click To Enlarge]

A Dalek on the right of the picture does not have any of the vertical grille-like slats that have become a familiar feature, indicating it?s a version the Doctor faced when he first met his oldest enemies on Skaro. And on the left there?s a Special Weapons Dalek, last seen in the 1988 story, Remembrance of the Daleks.​

IML Gear Cream!
Vanessa Hudgens Joins The Cast Of MACHETE KILLS

The Sucker Punch actress is the latest in a long line of female talent to sign on to Robert Rodriguez's action sequel. She will play a character called Cereza..

"Yes, it is true! We can confirm that Vanessa will be in the new Robert Rodriguez movie Machete Kills as Cereza!"

vanessa-hudgens-sheer-black-panties.jpg

Fox Confirm Plans For A PROMETHEUS Sequel Set To Be Released In 2014 Or 2015

In a piece about which of the summer blockbusters released this year look set to get a sequel, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that 20th Century Fox and Ridley Scott are moving ahead with a follow-up to Prometheus. With a budget of $130 million and a worldwide box office gross of $303 million, there's no reason for the studio not to continue the franchise. Both Michael Fassbender and Noomi Rapace are signed up to return, although it's unclear whether or not the films co-writer Damon Lindelof will be able to return due to other commitments. "Ridley is incredibly excited about the movie, but we have to get it right. We can't rush it," Fox president of production Emma Watts, told the site. Apparently, the Prometheus sequel will be released in 2014 or 2015.

Hugh Jackman Shows New Look For THE WOLVERINE; Comments On Filming In Kurnell

Once again thanking Sutherland Shire for allowing Fox to film his X-Men: Origins sequel, The Wolverine, actor Hugh Jackman displayed his new look, facially, for the film sans the unbreakable claws. Also sharing with the Leader a downside to playing the mutant, in regards to filming, check out the photos and what he says below.

Dressed & made up as his character Logan, the actor personally thanked mayor Carol Provan:

?It?s a beautiful spot here. This is the first time I?ve been to Kurnell and the location is great. Yesterday I was up at half past three and this morning I was up at quarter to five. They got to do some shots without me this morning, so I got a bit of a sleep in. This is the second and final day of shooting on-site at Kurnell. Production for the film will continue around Sydney and a few weeks in Japan before it wraps up mid-November.?

Warner Bros. Moving Ahead With THE DARK TOWER. Javier Bardem Out; Russell Crowe In

Deadline reports that Warner Bros. have tasked with Akiva Goldsman with turning in a new script for them for the first instalment in the big screen adaptation of Stephen King's epic The Dark Tower series. The studio will apparently make a final decision as to whether or not they will give the film the green light within the next two weeks, despite it reportedly being, "the first leg of one of the most daring and ambitious projects to come along since The Lord of the Rings". And that's not all. Despite Javier Bardem previously being pegged for the leading role of gunslinger Roland Deschain, director Ron Howard and producers Brian Grazer and Goldsman are now in talks with Man of Steel's Russell Crowe. There is currently no deal in place, while the plan to tell the nine-volume story through three films and two limited run TV series remains.

Hugh Jackman Arrives On "Yukon" Set Of THE WOLVERINE

The other day I was informed by my source that Hugh Jackman's character Wolverine/Logan will be headed into town to buy camping gear. As you can see in the set photos below an old hardware shop in Picton has been converted into a hiking/camping shop. Also, a bar will be featured in the movie, that is why you will see a mural in of a moose promoting "Ed's Bar."

Why is this important? What does it mean? Well a savvy CBM user pointed out that this could be scenes emulating the beginning of Frank Miller's "Japanese Saga" in "Wolverine #1." In that version of the tale Wolverine/Logan is seen in the Canadian Rockies pursuing a man-eating grizzly bear. During the eventual confrontation Wolverine notices that the bear has an arrow lodged in it's back. A closer examination reveals that the tip of the arrow had traces of poison and is the cause of the bear erratic behavior.

Wolverine then seeks out the hunter that poisoned the bear. He picks up his scent from the bear's cave and follows it all the way to the local pub, "Josie's Bar 'N' Grill." Wolverine identifies the hunter and when approached a one-sided fight encures.

Images Courtesy of lifeislocal.com.au
2037908.jpg

M. Night Shyamalan Creating New Series for Syfy | XFINITY TV Blog by Comcast

Famed filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan is taking his talents to TV. The creator of such films as ?The Sixth Sense? and ?Signs? is getting into the television business, inking a deal with Syfy for a potential scripted series, according to The Hollywood Reporter.
The project, dubbed ?Proof,? centers around ?the son of a billionaire tech genius who offers a large reward for anyone who can find proof of life after death following the tragic accident and sudden passing of his parents,? according to the report.
Shyamalan would work with ?Buffy the Vampire Slayer?s? Marti Noxon on the project, which marks the first scripted TV series for the filmmaker.
On the big screen, Shyamalan wrapped up Sony picture ?After Earth? with Will and Jaden Smith.

Back