• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gregzs on Movies & Entertainment

Josh Dallas Won't Return As Fandral In THOR 2

warriors3.jpg

Well, not everyone from Marvel's Thor will be back for the sequel it seems. Entertainment Weekly report that because of his commitment to filming the second season of ABC's Once Upon A Time, Josh Dallas will not be reprising the role of Fandral, one of the "Warriors Three".

Zachary Levi Replacing Josh Dallas In THOR 2?

Zachary Levi Replacing Josh Dallas In THOR 2?
61280.jpg
The Chuck actor was originally up for the role of Fandral in the first Thor, but had to bow out. Now that Dallas has to do the same for the sequel, THR report that Marvel have their eye on him once again..

Lucas Till On What He'd Like For HAVOK In X-MEN: FIRST CLASS Sequel

"All I know is that my mom told me we're going to start shooting in January. It's funny because she tells me everything that goes on before I know. I don't know if you saw, but Havok shoots hula hoops out of his body. I remember when (director Matthew Vaughn) told me, and I was like, 'NOOOO!' It's going to ruin it for all the fans of Havok and I tried to make the best of it, but I really hope in the next one that the chest piece—because there's always that circle in the middle so you could tell where his power level was at—but not necessarily used as a device to channel the energy from. I want some gauntlets or something to shoot it out of my hands, and I want Polaris in there. I want a sexy green-haired girl to fall in love with. That's all I'm asking for."

So would we...

Chris Hemsworth Would Like To See Charlize Theron As Enchantress In THOR 2

"I don't know much at all but it sounds interesting," Chris Hemsworth told MTV Splash Page when asked for his thoughts on the recent Enchantress rumours. "I'm not playing the usual, sidestepping that we normally have to do, I haven't read a script. They have a bunch of different ideas, but that sounds interesting." After being told that his Snow White and the Huntsman co-star Charlize Theron is a fan favourite for the role, he said: "Oh right. Well she certainly plays a pretty intimidating villain, I think she'd be awesome but I think she's tied up in 20 other films. I think she's going on to 'Mad Max' next. [But] you never know. Fingers crossed!"

Avi Arad says that THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN joining THE AVENGERS is possible!

About The Amazing Spider-Man meeting The Avengers in the future:

Everything is possible,” said Arad. “If something like that happens, it’s great for Disney, it’s great for Sony. If the right story comes in, we are now working on Venom first. It’s our first out. So our thinking is in the right direction. Avengers to me was an expected success so I never looked at it because Avengers was successful.

IML Gear Cream!
RUMOR: THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Easter Egg That Was 'ALMOST' In THE AVENGERS

Imagine my surprise when I heard a rumor that the Oscorp Tower from Amazing Spider-Man was “this close” to becoming part of the sky line for Avengers. (Hint: pretty surprised)

Here’s the story – last week, The Amazing Spider-Man’s production designer J Michael Riva (he passed away recently after suffering a stroke at the age of 63). Not only did he design the Oscorp Tower for ASM, but he has a staggering resume of awesomeness including The Goonies, The Color Purple, A Few Good Men, Congo, Evolution, and the upcoming Django Unchained.

Oh – And the Iron Man movies.

That design overlap, and the stunning look of the Oscorp Tower (seriously stunning) was enough for Marvel Studios and Sony to have the discussion about inserting Oscorp into The Avengers skyline. The Unified Marvel Manhattan Skyline almost existed.

By the time the Oscorp building was fully designed, The Avengers digital Manhattan was already basically rendered and there was some up-conversion that needed to go down, so – for timing – it was scrapped.

BUT – Sony and Disney were going to let this happen. THAT’s the key thing here. Timing just didn’t work out.

Thor 2 Actor Cast As Staring Role In NBC's Hannibal Lecter Series

Actor Mads Mikkelsen, cast in an unknown villainous role in next years superhero flick, Thor 2, will also villainize in an upcoming NBC drama, simply titled Hannibal, a re-imaging of horror movie icon, Dr. Hannibal Lecter, the villain and main character in a book series by author Thomas Harris, along with a series of film adaptations.

Coincidentally, he is not the only Thor actor to have played Lecter. Anthony Hopkins, before staring as Odin in Thor, had performed as Lecter in The Silence Of The Lambs, in which he earned an Oscar, as well as the sequel, also titled Hannibal, and one of the prequels (Red Dragon). Like Mikkelsen, Hopkins is set to star (or in his case, reprise his role in) Thor 2.

The release date to NBC's Hannibal is currently unknown. The series will star Mads Mikkelsen, and Hugh Dancy. Series created by Brad Fuller. The first season will span across 13 episodes. Pilot directed by David Slade. Based on the characters created by Thomas Harris.

Ridley Scott confirms longer version of PROMETHEUS on Blu-ray and 30 minutes of deleted scenes

PROMETHEUS director says that the first cut was 2 hrs. 27 minutes. He wants a sequel! SPOILERS ahead.

Deleted scenes:
SCOTT: This is fundamentally the director’s cut. But there will be half an hour of stuff on the menu because people are so into films—how they’re made, how they’re set up, and the rejections in it. That’s why it’s fascinating. So this will all go on to the menu.

Well I’m curious about the deleted scenes. Specifically in this film, Noomi [Rapace] mentioned maybe there was a fight scene with her and an Engineer.

SCOTT: The Engineer fight scene was pretty good. It will definitely go on the menu. It won’t go on the long version. The problem about it is, while she gives as good as she gets with an axe (she’s very physical), he’s so big, for him to be clouted with a conventional weapon somehow diminished him. It’s subtle. It’s drama. I didn’t want to diminish him by having this person who has a weapon to be able to back him off. It minimized him. That’s why when he deals with people inside his cockpit, it’s over. Wham, wham, wham. Even the shot doesn’t mean anything. And so all she has time for is introducing him to the big boy inside the lab.

You’re going to do an extended cut on the Blu-ray/DVD. Is it a lot longer?

SCOTT: Twenty minutes.

So there’s, like, twenty minutes that will be added back in for a longer version?

SCOTT: Maybe. But I’m so happy with this engine, the way it is right now. I think it’s fine. I think it works. It can go in a section where, if you really want to tap in, look at the menu. To see how things are long, and it’s too long. Dramatically, I’m about putting bums on seats. For me to separate my idea of commerce from art—I’d be a fool. You can’t do that. I wouldn’t be allowed to do the films I do. So I’m very user friendly as far as the studios are concerned. To a certain extent, I’m a businessman. I’m aware that’s what I have to do. It’s my job. To say, “Screw the audience.” You can’t do that. “Am I communicating?” is the question. Am I communicating? Because if I’m not, I need to address it.

New Production Stills For PROMETHEUS Released

New Production Stills For PROMETHEUS Released

It seems that the definite reaction to Scott's film Prometheus has been met with mixed reception...but really the main complaint so far was that there were many questions left unanswered, when ironically, the film was meant to answer questions. But as it seems, this is really a film where you will have to decide for yourself on rather you'd view it again or not. Some people felt really disappointed at the final act of the film, and that seemed to be the killer there. But whatever the case, it is reported to be a good film, so be sure to check it out if you're looking for a good sci-fi flick. Furthermore, Two new stills showcasing the 'Engineer' from the film have found their way online. Check them out below:

prometheus-engineer-1-0682012-205454.jpg

prometheus-engineer-0682012-203343.jpg

Thanks to AVPGalaxy for the production stills

Mariana Klaveno To Play Lily Munster In MOCKINGBIRD LANE?

According to Deadline Mariana Klaveno (True Blood) has been cast as Lily Munster, but the deal is contingent on her being released from ABC's Devious Maids. That is a pilot that Mariana is attached to but she only has a few line in the first episode. Her role is a recurring one and that creates a bit of an issue.

Looks like Mariana didn't get released.
Portia de Rossi To Play Lily Munster In NBC's MOCKINGBIRD LANE

Hollywood Reporter is reporting that Portia de Rossi will be taking on the role of Lily Munster in NBC's Mockingbird Lane. This is a reboot of The Munsters, a 1960's sitcom that only lasted a few seasons but grew in popularity in syndication. The original Lily Munster was played by the extremely talented Yvonne De Carlo.

Hugh Laurie In Negotiations To Play The Villain In ROBOCOP

Hugh Laurie In Negotiations To Play The Villain In ROBOCOP

According to the trade, Laurie would play "the cold, sarcastic CEO of Omni Corp, which creates the title character". Now that sounds like the character played by Ronny Cox in the original, Dick Jones. But now that THR report that Laurie would indeed play the villain of the story, my guess is that this character would be an amalgamation of Jones and another villain from the original who was more hands-on involved in Murphy's transformation, Bob Morton played by Miguel Ferrer. Of course, hopefully we will also get a Clarence Bodicker type in the mix too - and we better see the "I'd by that for a dollar" guy, I mean that would be a deal breaker.

Jose Padilha is directing the movie, which stars Joel Kinnaman as Murphy/Robocop, Gary Oldman as his scientist-creator and Samuel L. Jackson as a media mogul.

IML Gear Cream!
"I Am Legend"

The success of Will Smith’s 2007 apocalyptic flick, “I Am Legend” was such a blockbuster that the filmmakers have decided to pursue a sequel.

The actor told BBC News the movie is being worked on right now, but without him.

“Producers are working on it,” Smith told BBC News. “I’m not actually working on it. If it’s great, I’m into it.” When asked if there was a good chance he’d reconsider, Smith confesses, “Probably not.”

Besides the fact that he unassumingly dies at the end of the movie, he’s not interested in making any more sequels.

“I don’t want to be the sequel guy,” he recently said. “I figure I’ve got about six or seven more years where I can run and jump a little bit and then I’m going butt and gut for the rest of my career. Butt and gut,” he joked

That said, Smith isn’t ruling out a “Men in Black 4″ (or “Bad Boys 3″ and “Hancock 2,” for that matter). He would consider the projects only if there was a “groundswell of support” from fans and if, in the case of “MiB 3,” “people love this one.”

Budget For THE LONE RANGER Increases; Gore Verbinski's Spending Is "Out Of Control"

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that despite production being halted being last year and an expensive train sequence being scrapped, rewrites are once again underway in order to try and trim the budget of Gore Verbinski's The Lone Ranger. Disney were concerned about costs and managed to bring it down to around $215 million, but the site has now been told by insiders that the film is already behind schedule and the budget has once again soared up towards the $250 million mark. It may have even surpassed that figure.

Disney are trying to get the director to cut more scenes from the film, although those close to the project claim that these expenses come as no surprise. As well as being heavy on visual effects, Verbinski has decided that they should build their own trains from scratch rather than hiring existing ones. The severe weather (such as wind and dust storms) has also caused damage to the set, and one insider had this to say about the situation, "It's out of control, but if you were going to bet on anyone, it would be on Gore, Johnny and Jerry."

AMC Reveals Official Photo Of Merle Dixon's Return In The Walking Dead

Get a great look at what Merle Dixon has done with his missing hand and speculate what is in store for him.

erGtP.jpg

Since being abandoned on a rooftop in Season 1, Merle Dixon has been the source of fervent fan speculation. (Where is he? Is he alive?) Today, AMC confirms that Merle (Michael Rooker) will return in The Walking Dead Season 3. Check out this first look at the character -- sporting a new arm accessory -- in The Walking Dead Season 3 Production Gallery, which also includes shots of Rick Grimes (Andrew Lincoln), Michonne (Danai Gurira) and The Governor (David Morrissey).​

How the failed Dune movie you never saw gave birth to Prometheus | Blastr

Hosted by Andrea Feczko, BlastrTV will stream to you here, as well as on Syfy's XBox Live app and on the Blastr mobile and tablet apps. This first episode tells the crazy, almost unbelievable story of how if it weren't for Alejandro Jodorowsky's insane attempt to make a feature film based on Frank Herbert's Dune in the 1970s we wouldn't have the Alien franchise ... or Prometheus.
As you'll see, it's a rather twisty tale.

[h=1]Abraham Lincoln Goes Hunting With the Navy[/h]Abraham Lincoln Goes Hunting With the Navy - YouTube

Benjamin Walker, star of 'Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter', dropped in on the US Navy in the guise of his presidential character with fellow star Anthony Mackie to host a special screening of the new film. (June 15)

Michelle Pfeiffer Says She Would "Probably" Play CATWOMAN Again

Anne Hathaway is set to take on the role of Catwoman in Christopher Nolan's final Bat-flick, The Dark Knight Rises. But of course that won't be the first time we will have seen the feline femme fatale up on the screen. The character was portrayed by quite a few actresses over the years, most memorably by Michelle Pfeiffer in Tim Burton's Batman Returns. Her take on Selina Kyle/Catwoman left a lot of people hot under the collar, and aside from a few silly deviations regarding her origins, was a fairly spot on take on the popular Batman villain. Now Pfeiffer - still a knockout at 54 - has revealed to E! UK that she would actually be up for reprising the role at some point..

"Probably, if they asked me. It's unlikely that they're going to ask me."

Back