• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gregzs on Movies & Entertainment

MORTAL KOMBAT Director Teases Upcoming Fight Match-Ups

Want to know what's happening with the mysterious MK film? Director Kevin Tancharoen has revealed a few pages of the script which reveal a few of the fight match-ups you can expect to see when the film is released.

Today on Kevin Tancharoen's twitter account, many hungry fans were treated to some minor tidbits of scenes we can expect to see in the upcoming Mortal Kombat reboot!

The scenes involve Jax, Kabal, Scorpion and Sub-Zero.

Vin Diesel Uses Facebook To Release New Still From RIDDICK!

It's been a few months since filming for Riddick has wrapped. Since it is in post-produciton, Vin Diesel was invited into the editing room to view an early cut of the film and shares his thoughts below along with this new still.

"You know I like to let you in on things, even before Hollywood knows...Haha... Last night I was invited in to the editing room, to see the first cut of the new Riddick... WOW!!! P.s. I was so affected/excited... I couldn't sleep. GRRRR!!!"

David Warner Returns!

It’s been confirmed that the mighty David Warner is returning to the world of Doctor Who and stars in an episode of the new series.
David’s previous credits include The Omen, Titanic and Star Trek VI but Doctor Who fans will remember him as the voice of Lord Azlok in the animated Tenth Doctor adventure, Dreamland. During the recording of that story we caught up with him and talked about Doctor Who, plus we got David Tennant’s thoughts on David Warner.
You can see the interview now or remind yourself of what a fantastic villain he made in Dreamland!

BBC - Blogs - Doctor Who - David Warner Returns!

UPDATE: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Coming May 16th, 2014

Earlier today, Latino Review revealed that Guardians of the Galaxy is Marvel's other 2014 movie. Variety has now confirmed this rumour (adding further credibility to the initial claims) and says that the studio are indeed planning to release it on May 16th, 2014. They mention that their reason for travelling back in time from the 31st Century is to, "help to battle the Badoon, an evil alien race that attempts to conquer Earth's solar system." However, it is not made clear whether or not this is the exact direction in which the film will go, although it matches up with what we heard earlier today. Apparently, Marvel are very happy with the script written by Nicole Perlman, a relative unknown who came out of Disney's screenwriting program. Their sources also tell them that the studio has prioritized this over Black Panther, although Marvel Studios is also said to be working on Ant-Man, Dr. Strange and The Inhumans (as well as The Avengers 2 in 2015).

UPDATE: The Hollywood Reporter also claims to have heard from reliable sources that a Guardians of the Galaxy movie will be announced at this year's San Diego Comic-Con and reveal that, "Those in the know say the project is in line with Avengers in tone in the sense there is plenty of comedic elements on display." Nicole Perlman has written two drafts of the screenplay (she also impressed Marvel with a Black Widow solo script) and worked on Thor. Marvel is said to be on the hunt for a director.

Surprise! GODZILLA Coming to Comic-Con

Yesterday Latino Review broke the story that Marvel's 2014 mystery movie is Guardians of the Galaxy and now they have even more exciting news. Legendary Pictures who has been extremely quiet on the Godzilla front will finally unleash their vision of the creature for all to see at Comic-Con this year in the enormous Hall H.
godzillaside49994.jpg

Not only is Legendary bringing the Lizard to comic con but get this, I hear the presentation is SICK! I’m not going to get into specific spoiler territory because then what’s the point of attending the panel, but take this one to the bank.

Godzilla will stomp both the audio and video systems within Hall H two weeks from this Saturday! I’ll be there to witness it myself. I can already envision them shutting down the lights, hearing Godzilla’s roar, and the crowd going wild!​

The film will be directed by Gareth Edwards (Monsters) based on a script by David Goyer that Max Borenstein has rewritten.

New PACIFIC RIM (Low-Res) Still Gives Us Our First Look At Charlie Hunnam

[SIZE=-1]When legions of monstrous creatures, known as Kaiju, started rising from the sea, a war began that would take millions of lives and consume humanity?s resources for years on end. To combat the giant Kaiju, a special type of weapon was devised: massive robots, called Jaegers, which are controlled simultaneously by two pilots whose minds are locked in a neural bridge. But even the Jaegers are proving nearly defenseless in the face of the relentless Kaiju. On the verge of defeat, the forces defending mankind have no choice but to turn to two unlikely heroes-a washed up former pilot (Charlie Hunnam) and an untested trainee (Rinko Kikuchi)-who are teamed to drive a legendary but seemingly obsolete Jaeger from the past. Together, they stand as mankind?s last hope against the mounting apocalypse.[/SIZE]​
[SIZE=-1][/SIZE]

First Look At Matt Damon In Neill Blomkamp's ELYSIUM

Sci-fi fans should be anticipating this one quite a bit, since it's being directed by the man responsible for the fantastic District 9. Like that movie, Elysium is expected to combine action with sociopolitical ideas. EW have debuted the first image of Matt Damon as the movie's "hero" Max..

matt-damon-elysium-first-look-skip-crop-version.jpg

In the year 2159, two classes of people exist: the very wealthy "Coordinators," people who can afford bio-genetical engineering, who live on a pristine man-made space station called Elysium, built by the Armadyne Corporation, and the rest, who live on an overpopulated, ruined Earth. Secretary Rhodes, a hard government official, will stop at nothing to enforce anti-immigration laws and preserve the luxurious lifestyle of the citizens of Elysium. That doesn?t stop the people of Earth from trying to get in, by any means they can. When unlucky ex-con Max is backed into a corner, he agrees to take on a daunting mission that if successful will not only save his life, but could bring equality to these polarized worlds.​

Elysium also stars Jodie Foster, Wagner Moura, Sharlto Copley and Alice Braga. It is scheduled to be released on March 1, 2013.

Marc Webb Explains THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN End-Credits Scene Spoilers

The director states his reasoning behind the confusing end-credits scene, while actor Rhys Ifans offers a more concrete clue on the identity of the shadowy figure and also reveals that he's not signed-up for more Spidey films.Mark Julian - 7/4/2012

Marc Webb, when asked if the shadowy figure at the end of The Amazing Spider-Man is indeed Norman Osborn:
Marc Webb: "There is a silhouette as Peter enters Oscorp on a display, which reads our founder, Norman Osborn. And there is a back-story which I will not reveal. We wanted to convey that there were more forces at work than you may have initially thought. That's all I can say about that. But I invite speculation. I think it's very fun and interesting to listen to."

Webb goes on to say that the shadowy figure may not necessarily be the main villain in the next installment but that he will play a role.

Dr. Connors actor Rhys Ifans on that same end-credits scene:
Rhys Ifans: Connors is sent to an asylum, a high-security asylum, as you would be if you threw police towers across the Brooklyn Bridge. And he's visited by, shall we say, a representative from Oscorp. How he gets into that cell and how he leaves that cell without the guards knowing? We have yet to find out."

Ifans goes on to say the he isn't signed up for more Spider-Man films but and that "nothing is written in stone" but he was happy to see that his character was alive at the end of the film.

Sony Confirm That THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN Is The First Of A Trilogy

The Amazing Spider-Man is off to a very good start, netting $35m on its opening day in the States, giving it the biggest Tuesday opening of all time. Many experts also believe the movie could reach the $150m mark by the end of the weekend. Sony had already given a sequel the green light before this movie was even close to being released, so it shouldn't come as much of a surprise that they've given a third installment the go ahead now that big bucks are being made. The following was announced on the official TASM Facebook page..

It's finally here! The Amazing Spider-Man is the first installment in a movie trilogy that will explore how our fave hero's journey was shaped by the disappearance of his parents.

TDKR: Sir Michael Caine On Saying Goodbye To Alfred

In an interesting interview with Empire, Sir Michael Caine chats about working with Christopher Nolan for the last time as Alfred Pennyworth. The actor reminisces about being a part of five movies with "the greatest technicians in every field, in the entire movie industry anywhere", and shares his feelings on leaving behind a character he feels is an essential, but not massive, part in the Dark Knight trilogy. Caine remains tight lipped on any plot points, but does reveal that Alfred "gets some great moments. I have a couple in this last one, too.". Here are some excerpts..

What's new with Alfred then, in The Dark Knight Rises?

Its such a plot point that I can't tell you. We've signed agreements for silence. I think I'd go to jail if I told you. Or I'd have to kill you. But we don't want either of those things to happen!

Will you miss playing Alfred?

In a way, but in a way it's right. I mean, I've played him three times. His role in Batman is to be your reality. When you get into the fantasy, suddenly you've got the butler there saying exactly what you're thinking - "you can't do that! You can't go flying up in a bat suit in here! What are you, nuts?!" He is the foot on the ground and that's what was always important to me. And I played it that way. I remember once when Chris told me this would be the last one I said, "if they're doing another one I'm going to play the butler if it's any good and if they offer it to me." He said, "I want ten percent." I said, "No, you're not getting it!". It's that sort of relationship...

For the full interview be sure to head over to Empire by following the link Sir Michael Caine On The Dark Knight Trilogy

First MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Set Photos surface !

early set photos from George Miller?s Mad Max: Fury Road today From on location in Africa, feature model/star Abbey Lee Kershaw and some suped-up vehicles that continue the signature look of the Mad Max franchise.

The big brother is coming to America:

Meet Chris and Liam Hemsworth's big brother, Luke | PopWatch | EW.com

[h=1]Meet Chris and Liam Hemsworth's big brother, Luke[/h]by Grady Smith

Luke-Hemsworth_320.jpg
Image Credit: Newspix/Rex / Rex USA

You already know Chris Hemsworth from movies like The Avengers and Snow White and the Huntsman. You know Liam Hemsworth from The Hunger Games and upcoming The Expendables 2. But there?s a third Hemsworth, too. His name is Luke, he got into acting long before either of his brothers, and in case you didn?t know, he?s planning on joining them in Hollywood later this year. He has signed on with ROAR Management, the same team that handles his brothers.

The 31-year-old started acting ten years ago on the Australian soap opera Neighbours, but after years of chasing roles, he tells EW that he became ?disillusioned? with the field and decided to open up his own timber-flooring business. While the flooring company (where both Liam and Chris have worked) has supported his family ? which includes his wife Samantha and three daughters, ages 4, 2, and a new arrival who?s only a few weeks old ? he decided about a year ago to get back into acting. His comeback role arrived quickly in the gritty motorcycle miniseries Bikie Wars: Brothers in Arms, which debuted on Australian TV in May.

We chatted with the eldest Hemsworth brother about growing up with Thor and Gale. Here?s what the affable Aussie had to say:

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What were you all like as kids?
LUKE HEMSWORTH: We were crazy. We would spend time in the bush. Mom would say get out of the house, and we would just go. We had all sorts of large swings, and flying foxes, and various death traps throughout the forest that we?d try and do our best to hurt ourselves on. It was a great childhood in terms of being creative, I think. Getting outside, getting out of the house. Mom would put the TV in the cupboard. She?d say, ?That?s it. I?ve had enough. The TV is going in the wardrobe,? and she?d lock it up for three months.

Before we move on, you need to tell me what a flying fox is.
A zip line, I think, is what you guys call it? Basically a rope between two trees with a knot at the end that stops you. Our knot was tied really close to the tree, so if you didn?t hang on with all your might, you?d actually wrap around the tree. Sort out the men from the boys that way!

Were you into surfing?
My dad?s parents lived on the beach, so we grew up around the beach, and then Mom and Dad moved there and bought a house, which is where they still live. We?re still down there every weekend almost, you know ? my family and I. The girls are starting to really enjoy the ocean. But we all love surfing, the boys. We try to go on a surfing trip every year, [or do] some exotic thing in nature or something like that.

You mention your kids. Your brother, Chris, and his wife Elsa Pataky, recently welcomed a daughter, India. Have you gotten to give him any parenting advice?
I actually made him a little video on how to wrap her up so that she can?t get her arms out [of the blanket.] He had a bit of trouble with her ? she?s a bit of a Houdini. So I made a little video of how we wrap up our baby, but he said she still escaped! (laughs) As a parent you go through a whole lot of really tough things, and you kind of want other parents to experience those tough things as payback ? especially when it?s your brother. You need them to be awake half the night and realize all the complaining that I?ve done over the years about getting no sleep and having to deal with all the trials and tribulations. I actually try to give him as little advice as possible. Or lead him in the wrong direction ? that?s a lot of fun too.

Did you keep in touch with Chris when he first moved out to Los Angeles?
We were definitely in contact for a lot of that time. Chris had some funny stories living in the back of [his manager?s] house, the guest house there, and becoming a bit of an unofficial nanny with his kids. He sort of had a bit of a trial-by-fire there as well. He called me up a few times and said, ?What do I do?? And once again, I?d just lead him in the wrong direction.

Wasn?t your character on Neighbours an ex-surfer who became a paraplegic?
No, that was Liam! (laughs) Liam was in a wheelchair.

Well this is embarrassing. I mixed up my Hemsworths! Tell me about your character.
I was a footballer, and I was actually a drug dealer on the show, like a dealer of growth hormones. It?s funny, because I played football as a kid ? Australian rules football ? for ten years, and one of my nicknames was Roids.

Be honest. Did you ever do them?
No! [Laughs] I never had to. I was all ridiculously oversized calves and thighs and biceps and head. My head is massive. My head is like off the charts.

Have you met Liam?s fianc?, Miley Cyrus?
Yeah, she?s great. She loves our kids, and our kids absolutely love her. She won our hearts. I find her really interesting. I find her very articulate, and years in maturity above her age. But at the same time, she?s very much like Liam. I think a lot of people don?t realize that they are really, really in love. They actually are a perfect match in a lot of ways.

Yes. I was about to post that.

This one was attached to the Spiderman movie:

The Hobbit Films Wrap Principal Photography

The filmmaker posted :
We made it! Shoot day 266 and the end of principal photography on The Hobbit. Thanks to our fantastic cast and crew for getting us this far, and to all of you for your support! Next stop, the cutting room. Oh, and Comic Con!
Cheers, Peter J

Back