• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wine from a box

exphys88

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who would've known it could be so good? I'm working on a box from trader joes, organic and tastes pretty good.

What does this have to do with Z gear? Absolutely nothing, I'm just drunk.

I've also got my first batch of home brew just about ready to open, it's an american stout, very chocolatey and hardy.

What's your drink of choice?

romanian or russian vodka.. The water of life...... The only thing I drink if I do drink

I like all alchohal, but my weakness is vodka, always was. It can be any time of the day and if someone has vodka or offers it, i induldge, even on season when drinking isnt aloud, thats why i stay clear or certain places lol. But yea if i come to your house and see a bottle of vodka lieng around its over.

For some reason, when I was in college, we would always slap the "bladder", or the bag of wine, talk shit to it, then drink it...lol! We were always drunk when we did it, never knew why though. :roflmao: But my poison is Budweiser, in a bottle. Had a roommate in college who tried brewing his own beer. First few batches were rough, and foamy. After that though he must have learned from it, because 3 of his 22's and you were drunk. He made ale's I think it was called.

romanian or russian vodka.. The water of life...... The only thing I drink if I do drink

I do like me some grey goose. Ecstasy and 5-6 shots of grey goose=great time.

For some reason, when I was in college, we would always slap the "bladder", or the bag of wine, talk shit to it, then drink it...lol! We were always drunk when we did it, never knew why though. :roflmao: But my poison is Budweiser, in a bottle. Had a roommate in college who tried brewing his own beer. First few batches were rough, and foamy. After that though he must have learned from it, because 3 of his 22's and you were drunk. He made ale's I think it was called.

I'm not an expert, but my good buddy wins a ton of beer contests and makes some really good beers. He likes the strong stuff like porters, IPA's and stouts. This one is about 6.5% alcohol and very dark.

Wine from a box = Issues :)

Its does! somehow :)

on a side note Trader Joes has a Tequila with a white label ( I forget the name ), that I swear has drugs in it.

IML Gear Cream!
If it gets you drunk, that's all that matters :D

And yes Ex...I'm jelly right now :paddle:

Even better, wife just got home and she's been reading 50 shades of grey. It's go time!

well, after we put the kids to bed.

on a side note Trader Joes has a Tequila with a white label ( I forget the name ), that I swear has drugs in it.

I love trader joes!

its for the hippie in all of is

There is quite a few in nor cal too.

I like michloab irrational light...Low cals and taste good.

Ultra light #

Lol, I did a second round of cardio today so that I can have a few glasses of wine.

I sometimes do extra cardio to make up for all the fucked up shit I shouldn't eat.Sort of like a fat chick who eats a bigmac and counter reacts it with a diet coke lol

IML Gear Cream!
This thread made me have a glass of wine an edit my signature is that ok?

On top I was sure you had better taste than mic light lol.. And that shit kills me when people eat shit food with diet drinks... It is like eating cake and doing cardio at the same time lol

And X wine is good for you... Just cant stand the taste of the shit.. But was raised a poor boy...

Beer.. good micro brews.. good for carb reload

On top I was sure you had better taste than mic light lol.. And that shit kills me when people eat shit food with diet drinks... It is like eating cake and doing cardio at the same time lol

And X wine is good for you... Just cant stand the taste of the shit.. But was raised a poor boy...

I agree that it tastes like shit, but it's less calories than beer and makes my wife freaky.

I agree that it tastes like shit, but it's less calories than beer and makes my wife freaky.

FREAKY ?? FREAKY is something I like hmmmmm-OD

Sorry I mised this thread, EX. I like wine, I like beer, i like booze, too!

My preference, whatever you're pouring...

I just got a 12 pack.Wife is not joining so looks like I will take it to the head then find my way over to the busty thread.:winkfinger:

Box of wine? =drunk ass redneck at the race track lol.my drink of choice jack and coke :)

Back