• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cjc1295 im

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Decided to shoot some 1295 post workout right in da biceps (50mcg\arm) . Can't decide what's been causing all of this soreness, the 3x max r\p incline curls, or shooting in my biceps. Thoughts?

I'm inclined to believe it was the curls lol

Decided to shoot some 1295 post workout right in da biceps (50mcg\arm) . Can't decide what's been causing all of this soreness, the 3x max r\p incline curls, or shooting in my biceps. Thoughts?

I'm inclined to believe it was the curls lol

my 2 cc....better off running MGF or IGF if you go IM injections

???? Apples and oranges brother.. GHRP/GHRH injected IM has a slighlty higher bioavailability and absorbtion rate. I don't get the logic that if you're injecting IM you may as well go with a completely different amino chain.

The im injection was just me testing out the cjc for post workout dosing. Cjc is where I want to be at.

???? Apples and oranges brother.. GHRP/GHRH injected IM has a slighlty higher bioavailability and absorbtion rate. I don't get the logic that if you're injecting IM you may as well go with a completely different amino chain.

Gych!

I think i love you

-yes I know but he is injecting IM post workout in muscle worked...do you really think he is going to get more benfits doing this?
-also using cjc1295 only.. not the best choice either

my thoughts is that if you are going through the trouble of IM shots in muscles worked pre or post workout going with GHRP/GHRH will not yell better gains.

Back