• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need Some Steriods

the_predator

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey I'm a complete idiot and new to this board. I don't want to bother reading the stickies above or actually do research on my own. I am just going to break the rules(cause they don't apply to me) and ask for a source. Do you guys know any good sources for juice? WTF I think in the last four days I have read at least five posts pretty much asking the same question. Listen, for any new guys reading this, there is great info in the stickies posted above, and even...get this...a sponsor forum. WOW, f-ing crazy right? PLEASE DON'T BREAK THE RULES AND POSSIBLY SCREW UP A GREAT BB FORUM. I love this place and would hate to see it get shut down because some newbie asked the wrong question one to many times and the head honchos said "enough is enough". Respect the board and the rules and there are so many vastly knowledgable guys on here they will be more happy to help with any questions.

Yep, it just takes one trying to make a name for himself trying to get us "law breaking, murdering, raping, devil worshipping" steroid users. LOL

walmarts got a complete selection of juices....from apple all the way to grape! :winkfinger:

I'm going to go ahead and hijack this thread.

Predator, have you always had large forearms? I have naturally tiny ass forearms, and they're very difficult for me to build but I'm wondering what you do with yours. Just endless wrist curls or what?

I'm going to go ahead and hijack this thread.

Predator, have you always had large forearms? I have naturally tiny ass forearms, and they're very difficult for me to build but I'm wondering what you do with yours. Just endless wrist curls or what?

LHJO and RHJO...

wrist curls and heavy pullups/dead/rows make mine grow well. I did tons of wrist curls in HS but rarely do them now and my forearms still grow well, I think it may just be genetic though as I've seen plenty of guys who pull more weight than me but have smaller and less vascular forearms. My upper arms kinda suck though in comparison

Honestly I credit my forearms to 2 things. When I was younger I wanted to improve grip strength so my dad told me to get a tennis ball and squeeze the shit out of it. So I would just watch tv and try to crush that tennis ball for hours. The second thing would be for my years in the military, holding my weapon in the "low ready" position while doing missions, whether it was just training or real operations.

Honestly I credit my forearms to 2 things. When I was younger I wanted to improve grip strength so my dad told me to get a tennis ball and squeeze the shit out of it. So I would just watch tv and try to crush that tennis ball for hours. The second thing would be for my years in the military, holding my weapon in the "low ready" position while doing missions, whether it was just training or real operations.

or from typing 456 posts and asking a question like that...

Hey I'm a complete idiot and new to this board. I don't want to bother reading the stickies above or actually do research on my own. I am just going to break the rules(cause they don't apply to me) and ask for a source. Do you guys know any good sources for juice? WTF I think in the last four days I have read at least five posts pretty much asking the same question. Listen, for any new guys reading this, there is great info in the stickies posted above, and even...get this...a sponsor forum. WOW, f-ing crazy right? PLEASE DON'T BREAK THE RULES AND POSSIBLY SCREW UP A GREAT BB FORUM. I love this place and would hate to see it get shut down because some newbie asked the wrong question one to many times and the head honchos said "enough is enough". Respect the board and the rules and there are so many vastly knowledgable guys on here they will be more happy to help with any questions.

NEGGED...for being a dick licker...

^What are you doing in the anabolic section bro? This forum is for "gear" info not "beer" info. I know they sound alike but stick to what you know. And by the look of that beer gut you seem to have it all figured out!

hope some newbs read this one....

I love this place and would hate to see it get shut down because some newbie asked the wrong question one to many times and the head honchos said "enough is enough".

I highly doubt the "head honchos" (Prince) would say "enough is enough" and close the forum over some noob asking for a source. That's what infractions and banning is for. This forum is a business, not charity work.

However, I am with you on these damn stupid source checking threads/posts.

:coffee:

WOW, really? I call you fat and you call me fat back...great comeback. It only took you two hours to think of that too. Damn you are quick!
profilepic80557_5.gif

Can you believe this dude shaped like a hard boiled egg has the nerve to call me fat?

Listen bro, I am not getting into an e-fight with you. Sure, if you want to believe I am fat, that's great, whatever helps you sleep better at night. You negged me, I called you fat, you called me fat...what are we...2 year olds? If you want to call this a victory for you, great but, let it go bro, I just did. I'm just here for the knowledge, plain and simple.

IML Gear Cream!
Running a weedeater for 8 hours a day is good for forearm development IME.

Listen bro, I am not getting into an e-fight with you. Sure, if you want to believe I am fat, that's great, whatever helps you sleep better at night. You negged me, I called you fat, you called me fat...what are we...2 year olds? If you want to call this a victory for you, great but, let it go bro, I just did. I'm just here for the knowledge, plain and simple.
you should learn a good shoulder workout then bro, cause right now in case you havn't noticed, you don't have any..All i was trying to tell your cornbread eatn ass was you have no right calling ANYMORE on a BB forum fat with a picture like that..

says the guy with square shoulders over a round stomach ^^

^I love this guy! You always make me laugh bro. Listen I got to get up to my boy's Rednacks standards, so I got to go train some shoulders at the gym. I'll check in later.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Did you really dig up a 3 year old thread and then post "Some of the guys on here act like women". Well no shit guy, this is a gay bodybuilding forum

Back