• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bloodwork for ResearchStop Exemesolut and PP's Liver Juice

bulldogz

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Back on April 12th I posted my blood test results here: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/l...-e-250-natco-xtane-bloodwork.html#post2782427

From these bloods posted above my E2 was pretty high and my liver values where just bananas...my cycle's was 600mg per wk and my last shout was on April 19th @ 300mg that day

Since that thread and post I started on that day taking Liver Juice from Primordial Performance, IronMagLabs Advanced Cycle Support and ResearchStop's Exemesolut (exemesolut was a few days later as I was waiting for it to arrive).

Protocol for these items were as follows from ~April 12th until May 18th (36 days):

Liver Juice 10ml per day, 5ml in the morning and 5ml before bed
Advanced Cycle Support 2 pills per day, usually took them early evening
Exemesolut: 12.5mg every 12 hrs (started around April 18, 6am and 6pm...I stopped taking this a week before bloods were drawn)

I am also on my TRT dose as of 5.14.12 at 100mg per wk..for these new bloods below I shot my TRT dose on Monday (5.14.12) and bloods drawn on Friday (5.18.12) @ ~8am...remeber my last cycle shot was on April 18th all using DP Test E 250!

Here are my results 36 days later...Liver Juice is on point and so is the Exemesolut :thumb:

sam_0408(2).jpgEndo Bloods May 2012.jpgPrimary Bloods May 2012.jpg

Big improvement in ALT and AST brother. Very cool to see.

Big improvement in ALT and AST brother. Very cool to see.

Thanks big dog!

I swear by Liver Juice and have been for a few years...this is the only product which gets my liver values down

I thought the Advanced Cycle Support would have gotten my lipids in check, but it's not too bad and still have plenty left in the bottle ;)

What are your e2 values on no test? My e2 levels are the same as yours on 150mgs and no ai.

I like your test levels on only 100mgs. I see a lot of labs here that show serious underdosing.

Thanks big dog!

I swear by Liver Juice and have been for a few years...this is the only product which gets my liver values down

I thought the Advanced Cycle Support would have gotten my lipids in check, but it's not too bad and still have plenty left in the bottle ;)

ACS also has liver protecting compounds like milk thistle and NAC. Looks like that combo worked well.

What are your e2 values on no test? My e2 levels are the same as yours on 150mgs and no ai.

I like your test levels on only 100mgs. I see a lot of labs here that show serious underdosing.

My E2 is around 50 with no AI on TRT and about 20 on an AI.

Keep in mind his labs were 4 days from his inject so T levels will be decent at that interval.

My E2 is around 50 with no AI on TRT and about 20 on an AI.

Keep in mind his labs were 4 days from his inject so T levels will be decent at that interval.

What do you think about his e2 being on only 100mgs of test and 25mgs of aromasin? I would think his e2 should be tanked.

What do you think about his e2 being on only 100mgs of test and 25mgs of aromasin? I would think his e2 should be tanked.

His OP says he was off the Aromasin for a week so it looks like E2 may have trended upward. If he was on the Aromasin it would be suspect.

The only bloods I could find with no test and no ai was for back in July 2010 and my E2 was ~30

I stopped the aromasin about a week before I drew bloods and pinned 100mg of DP test e 250..4 days before bloods for my TRT dose, which actually fvcked me cuz now my endo wants me to pin every 8 days now instead of every week

IML Gear Cream!
Bulldogz i know you speak the truth bro, but maybe Heavy or u could shine some light on a question i have, first i will admit i am skeptical of research chems and even ugl AI's after throwing so much away and being on one of the "best" ugl's adex and having estro of 350. So my question is your estro was high but you stopped dbol which aromatizes at a high rate, and dropped test to low 100mg a week dose, so wouldnt your estro drop to normal ranges on its own?? Also noticed you were using tne which spikes estro as well. I just think on 100mg and using aromasin u would be lower. i know you dropped it a week before test i guess im just skeptical period. thanks for labe, your test is good!

Bulldogz i know you speak the truth bro, but maybe Heavy or u could shine some light on a question i have, first i will admit i am skeptical of research chems and even ugl AI's after throwing so much away and being on one of the "best" ugl's adex and having estro of 350. So my question is your estro was high but you stopped dbol which aromatizes at a high rate, and dropped test to low 100mg a week dose, so wouldnt your estro drop to normal ranges on its own?? Also noticed you were using tne which spikes estro as well. I just think on 100mg and using aromasin u would be lower. i know you dropped it a week before test i guess im just skeptical period. thanks for labe, your test is good!

E2 will fall once T levels fall.

The terminal half-life of Aromasin in males (8.9 h) is considerably shorter than the published value of 27 h in females. This may be a basis for more frequent administration in men (or women administering testosterone) that want maximal E2 supression.

I wish he never stopped using the ai prior to the test, but he did say his e2 w/o test in previous blood work was 30.

E2 will fall once T levels fall.

The terminal half-life of Aromasin in males (8.9 h) is considerably shorter than the published value of 27 h in females. This may be a basis for more frequent administration in men (or women administering testosterone) that want maximal E2 supression.

Thats was my concern that it really doesnt show if they aromasin is good or not.

Thats was my concern that it really doesnt show if they aromasin is good or not.

I understand where you are coming from and I am also leary of research chem stuff..

This is what I'm going to do...

I still have some ResearchStop's Exemesolut left...I am going to take it for 2wks @ 12.5mg everyday once a day and get bloods while on 100mg of test e a wk for my TRT then we will def see if ResearchStop's Exemesolut is good or not..hope that helps some!

I've always stood behind Research Stop's products, they just work and are slightly overdosed.

I understand where you are coming from and I am also leary of research chem stuff..

This is what I'm going to do...

I still have some ResearchStop's Exemesolut left...I am going to take it for 2wks @ 12.5mg everyday once a day and get bloods while on 100mg of test e a wk for my TRT then we will def see if ResearchStop's Exemesolut is good or not..hope that helps some!

Any update on this? As seen in my thread here http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/lab-testing/166246-mlg-test-e-manpower-ai.html I may switch over to researchstop soon since my E is a little too high on MP's AI's.

4 weeks into super-dmz my liver enzymes were SGPT (ALT): 628 (9-60 U/L) SGOT (AST): 189 (10-40 U/L). I guess I should be avoiding all orals in the future? lol so much for my planned prop + dbol run for my next cycle :\

IML Gear Cream!
damn 263 for estro? were u running an ai?

Yep I was running Extreme Peptide Arimidex 1mg a day. Research Stop is my last option, I've been struggling with bad Armidex for months. First Puregear UGL my estro was at 261. I started Extreme .5mg a day and brought it down to 160 then bumped it up to 1mg a day and checked a month later and 263, must have been a bad batch or something.

Back