• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Mood swings????

Ms Tug Pilot

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you guys deal with em I know some of you take alot of gear a week???

I put on my big girl panties and remind myself it’s only aweek every month.

On I don't think is the problem for most its being off that causes shit to go sour .You just have to deal with it .

I have a worse mood / temper when im off my fiancé tells me I need anger management. when I'm on I'm just a little snappy

Last edited:
On I don't think is the problem for most its being off that causes shit to go sour .You just have to deal with it .

^This! That is why I am on cruise/trt the rest of my life. The depression and lack of libido from my low test levels really put me in the dirt most days.

I've never had a "mood swing" on or off. On tren I'm just more likely to point out when someone's being really really, really stupid about something, rather than just let them continue.

5htp, theanine and st. johns wort.

Large amounts of cocoa powder.

Also, improve your sleep quality. Its more about quality than quantity. I can sleep for 8 hours and still feel like a grumpy prick. 4-5 hours of deep sleep and i feel great. melatonin and gaba for this.

Limit the pharm shit (benzos, hypnotics, etc) They do help in emergencies but can quickly spiral out of control into a full fledged monkey on your back.

^This! That is why I am on cruise/trt the rest of my life. The depression and lack of libido from my low test levels really put me in the dirt most days.
Yeah I was on trt but decided to stop for some damn reason about 4-5 weeks ago and I really am a different person. Even my wife is like WTF get back on your meds !! Never thought she be telling that 9 years ago ...lol

IML Gear Cream!
when I pop an A.I. I immediatly have PMS. I'll take an aromasin and start to bitch at my girl.

i may be the only 1? but bro i go into happy rages...run around like a loonatic laughing..the only time im pisted an deppressed is when im off..due to low test levels....years of abuse ? lol my wife sez 6week break? by the third week she is pinning my tricepts as i cant bend to hitt meny places besides my legs...but i realy think its your mental state?????? YOUR THE BOSS OF YOU????????? an just cause ya juiced dont mean your gunna get moody im heaps more chilled on em...........itswhen im not i gotta watch myself ........just know strength says nothing cause it knows its ability to break people.....the weak let it get the better of them...the only time i might rage is if im throwing the weigts after a big sett lol...ps i have been kicked outta gyms for this behavior lol

There are always going to be drawbacks to doing the gear. You gotta take the good with the bad

My biggest problem is that I'm horny as fuck. No tren rage, no tren dick (tren cough though). My wife can't walk straight and I still just wanna fuck every decent looking woman in sight. If anything, I get 'mood swings' from sexual frustration. Bangin the old lady and jerking off 5 times a day just isn't cutting it.

Back