IronMag Research Chems

Happy Memorial Day IM Family!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Happy Memorial Day IM Family!!!

First off I know this isn't the proper section, but knew it would get the most view here. So hope you guys and the Mods will let this one stay.

IM family just wanted to say Happy Memorial Day to you all. May we never forget the cost of freedom

Remember the Anger as they woke up the sleeping giant?
    Don't forget what was done on our freedom soil, EVER!

The devastation that left many fatherless, motherless, parentless, and left all alone!!!

Those who rushed in when everyone else RAN out.

The ones who carried our dead Americans to rescue OR their final resting place.

The Soldiers who fight not for political agendas but for the Americans at home and the brother and sister to the left and right of them.

Even when it hurt we kept going.

When we lost our best friends when everyone back home knew nothing about our confused, anger and pain. It wasn't about race, creed or religion, but my brother and my sister who would die for me.

Here is the sad beauty of freedom. The lost of one Soldier is enough, however we must die so you can be free

Most importantly to the family's who give there Soldiers to America for the cause and ultimate sacrifice.

You all know what it feels like to be happy, warm, sad, able to speak your mind, feel the gentle hand of your wife, husband or little hands of our children. Never forget the hands that gave it to you and the family's that gave up their Soldiers for you to choose to clap for them or spit on the, when they step of the plan.

For the right to stand up for the National Anthem when your hand across your heart, still, listening to the melody of Soldiers who have passed singing it from the heavens while looking down at the AMERICAN at the baseball or football game who sits eating a hot dog and drinking a beer.

My family may you never forget why we are free, why you smile or cry, the ability to freely do as you please and your choice to stand by your Soldiers.

I wear my uniform proudly as a Soldier not because what I have down while deployed but knowing my family and yours are safe on your watch. God Bless you all and may today we remember why we are free!!!

Thanks for everyone's patriotism here and standing by us Soldiers. I cried as I wrote this one!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Couldn't agree more. Great post. Thank you Chrisotpherm!

I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

Rep Points

God bless all who serve and have served, especially the ones that gave their lives...THANK YOU, i love my country

Rep Points

great post

RISE ABOVE
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

great post thanks to all who serve or served

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Before I was ever associated with the military, I never really took anything serious. But now with my wife in the military, being active duty, and with the constant possibility of her deploying anytime hits close to home everyday. Going to some of the AF functions, I can see how serious these soldiers are at what they do. Thank you to all who have served, past, present, and future...

Rep Points

Awesome post.!!!!! Thank you to each and every person who is serving or has served in our Armed Forces. You are all true heroes!!!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Happy memorial day to all, and all of my brothers in arms. To all that have lost remember the reasons you fight and we fight and realize that without someone fighting we would all have nothing. Thank you brothers! (and sisters )

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

It is a day of reflection and you all would be surprised how many one person can affect by taking your patriotism and spreading it to others. We are all still Americans and have to ensure we stay that way!!! God bless you all, even to those who don't believe in a God, much brotherly love from me to you!!!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself