• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Tren dosing

ItsMrGreen

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I am going to be using tren for my pre contest cycle around mid August and I was wondering what test to tren ration you guys liked to do? I am going to run tren enanthate throughout the whole 13 week prep along with test E and EQ. But anyway I was looking at a tren e and test e mix 200mgs/ml for both and was thinking maybe ill do 400mgs or 500mgs a week of both along with 400mgs of EQ a week. But what do you guys like to do for your tren cycles more test, more tren then test, or an equal amount of both?

I like to run as low dose test as possible to keep my dick hard while running as high of tren possible without wanting to beat everyone's ass. Definitely more tren than test in my opinion. It seems like sides are way lower for me this way, but that could be just me.

If.I'm running normal dose of test 400mg of tren

Low dose test then I go 600mg tren

I'm about to hop on 400 mgs a week of Tren E. I am pre planning how to get rid of the bodies.

250-325mg of test with 700mg of tren and I have almost zero sides except for some sweaty sleeping
750mg Test and 450+ of tren and I sleep like shit and feel like shit
Use aromasin/adex and caber as needed

When you start putting your head through walls, youve found your sweet spot

IML Gear Cream!
This Friday I start 250-300mg Test and 350mg Tren EW. The is my first run with Tren:nail:. I plan on upping the Tren dose as long as the sides are bearable.

Back