• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

3 month cycle picture results

Bieberhole69

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started March 1 running low dose test and hgh. Then I added a few other things along the way. Diet was great but could have been better. 1st pic is March 1st, 2nd pic is from yesterday 5-25. Currently running prop 100mg EOD and Tren A 100 mg/day. Starting weight was 191 and current weight is 188. You may notice the mullet in the second pic. That was a result of last night, but this morning my bench went up 30 lbs. Are the two related? I think so.

Attachments

• 3.1.12.jpg
    3.1.12.jpg
    597.4 KB · Views: 261
  • 5.26.12.jpg
    5.26.12.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 271
Wow. Great transformation. Holy shat.
citizen_kane_clapping_gif_RE_If_The_Internet_Suddenly_Disappeared_How_Wed_Get_Laid-s480x360-132744-580.gif

Extremely impressive. You really tightened up your waist and made huge delt and chest improvements. I would count that as a very successful recomp. Congrats my man

I've always stood by the mullet when tryin to hit new pr's, glad someone else agrees

delts chest and waist made very awesome improvements bro, back pics?

I'll take some back pics today and post em up monday. Getting a lot of positive feedback from the mullet. However, I work in an industry where we have a lot of black customers and they don't seem to like it so much.

WOW !!!!! Very nice. Tingling with anticipation for the mullet pics !!!!

I'll take some back pics today and post em up monday. Getting a lot of positive feedback from the mullet. However, I work in an industry where we have a lot of black customers and they don't seem to like it so much.

You a drug dealer?

Nice recomp...

You work in a welfare office?

You did a good job man. Great delt pop going on.

Damn it bro. Sweet !

Run down that delt workout for us. I thought mine was good, that's a huge improvement. Job well done!

Lol @ drug dealer and welfare office!!!

Why is that so impressive. He was taking 700mg of tren! Post a pic in a few months off cycle.

Good lord, is that a mullet in the second pic?

Your physique looks terrific, now please cut your hair.

Diet plz.

Back