• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Letrozole protocol, advice.

mrfrister

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi im currently on week 5, planning on 7 week cycle -then pct.

Stats before cycle: 28y 1.75m 75kg 13-14%bf
Currently 77,5kg 12%bf

w 1-7 test prop 100mg/eod
w 2-6Tren A 100mg /eod
Adex 0.5mg /ED

I gotta little puffy nipps from previous cycles,
but now its the first time im startin to feel a very small pea-like ball under left nipple,
Nothing that shows but im worried its maybe gonna get worse, but im gonna stick it out.

My pct look like this: 3 days after last im-in.

Nolva 40/40/20/20
Adex 0.25/0.5mg /ED

Now,,,Iwe Got Letrozole on hand and was thinking about running the Letrozole-protocol to possibly clear up any puffyness/lump when im done with the cycle.

When is the best time to run the Letro-protocol? after pct? or wait even more?

Iwe ordered som hgh also and have alotta winstrol tabs,

Is it a vise idea to Run the Letro-protocol while at the same time im running the winnys and hgh ?

Appretiate any advice.
Thanx

mate from experience id reccommend using your letrozole straight away.
make sure you taper up and also taper DOWN!! or you WILL get an estrogen rebound from letro.

Its great stuff letro but you can get very sore joints, your libido will just disappear and you will get a rebound if u dont taper off.

All sounds shit but gyno surgery is very fucking expensive so its not worth not taking it.
I would never use nolvadex while on a 19nor, it can make your gyno worse.

reccommend starting your letro straight away at 0.5mg/1mg/1.5mg/2mg/2.5mg

stay at 2.5 until the gyno subsides and then a week after its gone to make sure. then very slowly taper off it.
after you have tapered offf letro start using nolva to prevent a rebound.

Sounds like a lot but trust me ive been there and ive had the rebound from letro so take my advice strongly.

make sure you taper up and also taper DOWN!! or you WILL get an estrogen rebound from letro.

Its great stuff letro but you can get very sore joints, your libido will just disappear and you will get a rebound if u dont taper off.

All sounds shit but gyno surgery is very fucking expensive so its not worth not taking it.

stay at 2.5 until the gyno subsides and then a week after its gone to make sure. then very slowly taper off it.

Sounds like a lot but trust me ive been there and ive had the rebound from letro so take my advice strongly.

Thanx for the input! So today i started week 6, and i have stopped the tren A.
So is it a bad idea to use Nolva for pct when running Tren A during cycle??? is this rigth?

i have exctly 14 days of cycle left, (17) dayz before Pct.
Should i start the letro right away- taper up and down, and the start my Pct on day 17 as usual?
Or do i have to wait longer until the puffyness dissapears and then do pct?

i also have bromocriptine for libido.

Thanx.

must add, dont feel the itchy ness round the nipples 5 weeks in, not sensitiv at all, (not like previous cycles). it doesnt even show, looks ok.
I just feel a little pea-like ball" next/under my left nipple.
Is it really a wise idea to jump on the letro right now since its 2 weeks left to pct? Im still on 05.ed adex and its pretty much under control.
am i taking a good decision to jump on the letro now? (17 days to pct)
I was thinking about start running hgh and add winstrol 6w-a while after pct. -Is it a good idea to run the letro-protocol and dostinex at the same time?

Does anyone on IronM forum have any suggestion for me?

Should i run the letro for 17 days and then start pct? taper it up and down during 17 days?

Back