IronMag Research Chems

Why is one of my tren vials much lighter in color?

Rep Points

Why is one of my tren vials much lighter in color?

I think it's just one I haven't opened the others yet,but it looks like test not the light brown my others were, I upped the dose this week to 1000mg of tren and I'm not feeling a difference only acne and being paranoid, am I being paranoid? Is this test that's labeled tren? What's a way to tell? It's nitro tren e btw

best shit money can buy! ^^

Rep Points

No one? Bump

Rep Points

I cant help you but i have the same issue, bought 3 vials of test c (Lixus labs) , 2 are light with a yellow tint and the other is neary completely yellow almost like urine! wtf is that about eh?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

the tren change could be just diff pellets. Some are lighter than others, doesnt mean its test for sure only way to know is ride it out some and see how things go, u could drop test just do tren and get labs done. but that wouldnt be fun.
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!

Rep Points

Well they are shitty pellets then bc it didnt feel like tren the week I was pinning it. Popped open a new vial and SHWING* nice and brown all ordered at the same time btw, no batch numbers either as I look at the package

Rep Points

I believe the brown/ dark orangeish color is a result of oxidation during heating when brewing the gear. It doesn't mean it is not tren because its not dark in color. I have seen some that are the same color as test and I have seen some that are similar in color to sweet tea lol.

What is odd though that its from the same manufacturer and is different colors, one would think their brewing procedures would be standardized so the gear would be the same each time.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by littlekev View Post
    the tren change could be just diff pellets. Some are lighter than others, doesnt mean its test for sure only way to know is ride it out some and see how things go, u could drop test just do tren and get labs done. but that wouldnt be fun.
    he said its tren e.. not pellets, that would be tren ace.... my guess is they are diff batches, and the darker ones caught a little more heat when making them, or werent stored perfectly... since its tren e , you wont notice anything for a bit....

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ecot3c inside View Post
    Well they are shitty pellets then bc it didnt feel like tren the week I was pinning it. Popped open a new vial and SHWING* nice and brown all ordered at the same time btw, no batch numbers either as I look at the package
    since there are no batch numbers... and you wont really feel the original tren you took til you are a couple weeks in.. kinda hard to know... tiil you are a couple weeks in...

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by overburdened View Post
    he said its tren e.. not pellets, that would be tren ace.... my guess is they are diff batches, and the darker ones caught a little more heat when making them, or werent stored perfectly... since its tren e , you wont notice anything for a bit....
    oppss my bad
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!