Purchase Peptides


Generic Green tops

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    littlekev's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Points
    49253594

    Generic Green tops






    Any tried the generic green tops by chance, looking for some feedback, Thanks
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!


  2. #2
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Ive heard mixed reviews


  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    2733404

    color of the top does nto really decide whats in side, i can put any color of top on any bottle. To be honest man i have tried 3 different online sources for generic hgh and all have been bunk except for one. Contact Purchase Peptides, for less money i get the same results of his ghrp and cjc

  4. #4
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    littlekev's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Points
    49253594

    Quote Originally Posted by mnpower View Post
    color of the top does nto really decide whats in side, i can put any color of top on any bottle. To be honest man i have tried 3 different online sources for generic hgh and all have been bunk except for one. Contact Purchase Peptides, for less money i get the same results of his ghrp and cjc
    Yes i know cjc and ghrp work, however many of the guys i know that have been doing this much longer than me swear by hgh and say peptides are good but nothing is like real gh. Its so sketchy though im probably not gonna buy gh and just hit up labpe.
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!


  5. #5
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    littlekev's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Points
    49253594

    Quote Originally Posted by TwisT View Post
    Ive heard mixed reviews
    Yes that my concern i cannot find trustworthy gh... suxs i think its peptides for me prob some ghrp6
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!


  6. #6
    Registered User
    teezhay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    931
    Rep Points
    67909931

    Quote Originally Posted by littlekev View Post
    Yes i know cjc and ghrp work, however many of the guys i know that have been doing this much longer than me swear by hgh and say peptides are good but nothing is like real gh. Its so sketchy though im probably not gonna buy gh and just hit up labpe.
    If you can get real GH, you may as well. But if you don't know to be certain that it's legit, don't bother. Stick with peptides until you're certain.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    2733404

    yes good growth is hard to come buy, if you know a good source and can afford it growth is the way but purchase peptides ghrp is giving me good results

  8. #8
    PurchasePeptides.com
    BOARD REP
    TwisT's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere Warm
    Posts
    2,501
    Rep Points
    328931007

    Quote Originally Posted by mnpower View Post
    yes good growth is hard to come buy, if you know a good source and can afford it growth is the way but purchase peptides ghrp is giving me good results
    Thanks for the review!


  9. #9
    Registered User
    ELITE MEMBER
    littlekev's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    1,202
    Rep Points
    49253594

    I plan to hit up pp next cycle for some of their adex, and im excited at the blood test results as i have thrown away alot of bad adex, god school research projects are expensive
    *Disclaimer* I do not condone any illegal activity, All aas post and information are for conversation ONLY!


  10. #10
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    10






    LittleKev... Doesn't the peptides have less side effects then the HGH?

Similar Threads

  1. Hygetropin or Generic Blue Tops?
    By BigSwoll76 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-24-2012, 07:52 PM
  2. Generic Chinese Blue Tops
    By heavyiron in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 05-14-2012, 10:00 PM
  3. AW test, MP ADEX, and generic red tops
    By bwrag in forum Lab Testing
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 10:27 AM
  4. generic red tops
    By bwrag in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-06-2012, 07:19 AM
  5. low tops or high tops for lifting shoes?
    By wilwn in forum Training
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-25-2006, 01:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->