• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hexarelin study: Over-stimulation of the pituitary, prolactin secretion do not occur.

Its 1.5mcg/kg so for a 200lb person, it would be 135mcg.

I thought the dose was 660mcg 2x's a day.

1kg=2.2lbs
200lbx2.2=440
1.5mcgx440=660mcg???

This study is looking at excessive doses and there effects, right now it seems 100mcg 3x's a day is the norm. 660mcg 2's a day seems excessive.

This is correct.

Its not. Look, we need to find how much mcg per POUND. so we need to first convert 200lbs into kg.

200lbs = 90.7kg

Now they measured in KILOGRAMS so our weight is compliant with their measurement. They dosed at 1.5mcg PER KG. So we take our weight in KILOGRAMS and multiply it by 1.5.

This equals 136.05mcg. Administered twice daily, thats 272mcg daily.

You girls need to work on your math ;)

Its not. Look, we need to find how much mcg per POUND. so we need to first convert 200lbs into kg.

200lbs = 90.7kg

Now they measured in KILOGRAMS so our weight is compliant with their measurement. They dosed at 1.5mcg PER KG. So we take our weight in KILOGRAMS and multiply it by 1.5.

This equals 136.05mcg. Administered twice daily, thats 272mcg daily.

You girls need to work on your math ;)

LOL... You are correct.. I spun over this one too fast I guess. 90.7 is the correct figure to use. I was going backwards on the conversion.

I left school 15 years ago, and it shows.

Back