• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winstrol depot or tabs?

DiGiTaL

.::.:: Legend ::.::.
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Whats your personal preference on this drug? I read that tabs have a bad effect on the liver, at high dosages. But, injection ED is sort of a pain too.

Whats better? more effective?

I was thinking of doing winstrol injection of 100mg EOD

Injects are really painful if you can stand it that's the way to go if not go with orals.

I don't mind the pain but it sucks when you rotate the sites and your too sore to pin again kind of defeats the purpose and I like pinning.

As skinnyd said injects is the way to go if you can stand the pain. Orals can sometimes loose their potency having to pass through the liver, and the liver will suffer as the toxicity will effect it.

Ive only done glute shots so far, never tried delts or quads. I think its time I learned to those if I want to do the shots instead of tabs.

I took the pills before, at 50mg a week, didnt see much result. I have a 20ml bottle of winny unopened could use.

oral winny for the exact reason listed above..

winny shots = pain

Tabs all the way.
The one time I tried inj winny it crippled me. I ended up drinking it.

Yea it's really up to you but I chose the oral route seeing as I'm already pinning T as well.

Whats your personal preference on this drug? I read that tabs have a bad effect on the liver, at high dosages. But, injection ED is sort of a pain too.

Whats better? more effective?

I was thinking of doing winstrol injection of 100mg EOD
Winstrol is
17 alpha-alkylated - so you could drink the suspended, or you could use tabs. IMO , I like injecting shoulders and drinking it when you start to [FONT=arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif]become[/FONT] a pin cushion

does drinking the winny make it loss its effect at all? or is the absorbtion the same as injecting?

IML Gear Cream!
How do you go abouts drinking this stuff? Draw out of vial and shoot in mouth?

does drinking the winny make it loss its effect at all? or is the absorbtion the same as injecting?

It might lose a little being that it's not directly into your blood stream, but I'm not exactly sure how much-if any-you would lose ingesting

It might lose a little being that it's not directly into your blood stream, but I'm not exactly sure how much-if any-you would lose ingesting

so comparing injecting it and drinking how comparable are the results?

no. and contrary to opinion, injecting winny will affect the liver, esp if taken at high dosages or over a long period...just like oral administration of the drug.

none. I dare anyone to do it both ways and tell me a noticeable difference.

pinning >oral> drinking .. most effective to least

lol. how so bro? can you measure the difference?

Why put up with painful injections when you will get the same results either drinking winstrol Depot or taking winstrol tabs?

no difference.

Oral or injected, results will be almost identical. Orally it has to pass through the liver before entering the blood stream and can be a bit more harsh but with good liver support should not be an issue. Just sucks pinning every day.

I'd like to have someone get a baseline liver panel (not on gear or not on additional gear if on TRT) then take winstrol depot orally daily at 50mg for 6 weeks, then get another liver panel at the end of 6 weeks. Go through PCT or whatever for say 6 weeks (whatever it took to get back to baseline liver values) and take winstrol depot injections for 6 weeks and get another liver panel at the end of that 6 week period.

I bet the results would be basically the same within a fairly small range.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd like to have someone get a baseline liver panel (not on gear or not on additional gear if on TRT) then take winstrol depot orally daily at 50mg for 6 weeks, then get another liver panel at the end of 6 weeks. Go through PCT or whatever for say 6 weeks (whatever it took to get back to baseline liver values) and take winstrol depot injections for 6 weeks and get another liver panel at the end of that 6 week period.

I bet the results would be basically the same within a fairly small range.

I agree but do think if taking any orals that you need to be careful with toxicity.

sigh

no. and contrary to opinion, injecting winny will affect the liver, esp if taken at high dosages or over a long period...just like oral administration of the drug.

why are you people arguing with BMW... I't clear none of you passed a basic physiology class. The livers main job is to eliminate. When you say Winstrol "bypasses" the liver when injecting that's not true. It goes right on through the liver with everything else in your blood, and like anything else it has to be dealt with for elimination from the body. It takes two passes to fully metabolize the ester. This is the base with any orally absorbed anabolic hormone, whether you drink it inject it or smoke it in those crazy bongs you kids use. The drugs passes through the liver as many times as needed to break it down and eliminate from the body. Failstrol needs at least two, it doesn't matter if you're sticking it up your ass even to get the effects. Which I said sarcastically, but I have no doubts would work as well, it would also be right at home in an aerosol or transdermal system.

When you refer to bypassing the first pass, it's fiction, it goes through the first pass all right an reaks liver on your havok alright, and than goes through a second pass. Each pass raises liver enzymatic enzyme markers until there so high eventually liver shuts down. Medically this is called a liver "SOS' in the bloodstream. Testosterone on the other hand cannot survive the two passes- it break the structural foundation of the molecule. For this very reason you can orally ingest it.

Please don't argue, I realize I'm dredging up an old topic but I goggled this topic for myself and the amount of ignorance on basic physiological pathways as astonishing considering these kids are essentially putting your life in there hands. I'm a scientist, not a doctor but I can tell you most of the information of the liver in this thread is at best misguided.

Want to save your later life from jaundice, liver failure and an oxygen tank- use a compound with less enzymatic pathways for excretion. Like hmm, maybe just basic testosterone a compound thats built for injection only. Or run this medication at it's medically defined therapeutic levels, it was approved by the FDA, 10mg ED.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, inject it or drink it. Go read the toxocology studies, anything about the recommendations on which the FDA approval the medication was approved on will eventually result in some problematic side effects. Why risk it...

Back