• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anybody prefer running shorter cycles to longer ones?

gamma

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just as the title says. I am looking to see who's if anybody is running shorter cycle? And if so whats ur protocol?

depends on where your at Physically Now.......................for me personally after my shoulder tear ( which healed back stronger then before.. wierd I know) I develop FASTER so Id prefer personally to hit short and hard Something Like 500 Prop 500 Masteron Prop per week Perhaps some Dianabol

I like 8 week cycles prop or sust with tren ace is effective.

After having done few long cycles i can say i prefer shorter cycles.. more of a blast and cruise for me.. i seem to stall out on gains after 8 weeks.

:) cool consensus

I usually start off w the intention to do a short cycle...

depends on where your at Physically Now.......................for me personally after my shoulder tear ( which healed back stronger then before.. wierd I know) I develop FASTER so Id prefer personally to hit short and hard Something Like 500 Prop 500 Masteron Prop per week Perhaps some Dianabol
How long just one week ?

Shoulder took 3 full Months But no rehab, thats not how rotator tears work If your asking cycle length? 7-8 weeks

Thx omega was wondering both actually ^

IML Gear Cream!
Yes it was hanging on by a thread but as long as you dont full tear it, it can heal back as if nothing happened :) such as in my case. you just have to let it sit.............I think the whole rehab thing after 6-8 weeks makes in worse ( which is what med advises)

Me. I like shorter because my goals are not to get that much bigger but to improve strength and endurance. Less sides is not a bad thing either.

After having done few long cycles i can say i prefer shorter cycles.. more of a blast and cruise for me.. i seem to stall out on gains after 8 weeks.

I would also have to agree also found high dose of deca get bettewr results around 350mg per week test around 600mg

I usually start off w the intention to do a short cycle...

Ain't that the truth lol. I started out in Jan with some hgh to try, then I added some var. Then I started a full blown cycle of test prop and NPP, which was supposed to last 6-8 weeks. I then added to it some dbol for 2-3 weeks (left over), then adrol for 2 weeks (Only had 20 tabs sample). I didn't get much out of NPP (which I never used before) and the test prop was very painful so I got test e and equipoise which I like more, and some inj dbol. And still going strong lol

Back