• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

am i gonna dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bw0434

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Been taking this s*** for about 6 straight months
January - 6 week hdrol
febuary - finished hdrol cycle/ started nolva and pct assist 20/20/10/10
March - finished pct/ 2 weeks off
April - got gyno ran letro all april at 2.5
May - ran letro all may
June - now nolva to prevent estrogen rebound

is this alright for my body or am i f'ed

Need to taper off of 2.5mg of letro rather than just stop.

Run a suicidal AI and clomid for PCT next time.

Nolva just blocks the estro
It doesn't get rid of it so when you stop takin it you'll get rebound.
iv been tapering down letro the past two weeks. Im down to .5 where im gonna add in the nolva for a day along with the .5 letro than move on to nolva 20/20/10/10 then use an ai like erase to taper off. Does this look good

Get some blood work and some Calcium D - Glucarate, it will help a lot :winkfinger:

As soon as I saw the thread title, I knew that the op didn't have a chance of making it.

RIP

Gyno from Halodrol :thinking:

Should have ran that toremifene :coffee:

Im really freaking out guys so it doesnt look good for me then

so once im done with this ill get blood work done but u guys dont think i did any long term damage, dick works fine still

You may have to get a bra.

mmmmm I like big boobies :wacko: don't worry mate you can always change gender, anyway, you are half way there ;)

But seriously don't panic bro and try to think rationally. Is it really so bad or your mind is just exaggerating because often the brain likes just to fuck with us.

Last edited:
why is everyone saying im gonna get boobies???? i took the letro so i could get rid of em

oh man your days as a boy are numbered, as soon as your gyno is past the point of no return your dick falls off and your voice starts to change and bam you are now a he she :boobs:

oh man your days as a boy are numbered, as soon as your gyno is past the point of no return your dick falls off and your voice starts to change and bam you are now a he she :boobs:

^^True story, i've seen it before

You may be more gyno prone that many. It is not all that uncommon. There are ways to deal with it. Different AI's or Prolacton Inhibitors. Different diet etc...

Just keep a close eye on it at this point. If it gets worse in anyway I would say check with your doc. Blood work is a great idea. It is always good to get bloods before , during and after to see whats really going on. No more guess work that way.

And for your question, are you going to die? Yes without a doubt you are gonna dieeeeeeeeee. But not likely from any of this. If you are careful you could have many more years of fun left in ya.

I do not believe anyone dies from gyno. Worst case is surgery to remove the unwanted gunk and nodules.

you can run serms and AI's pretty longterm without any serious issues, keep an eye on your lipids maybe

yea but why would i have boobs. I used the letro to get rid of em and now am running nolva 20 then 10 the next week. How should i go about tapering off nolva so i donty get rebound again. I have pes erase on hand also. Should i take that after nolva?

This kid has made 3-4 threads about his gyno...I have told him 100 times what to do...he's just trolling, he's not going to do anything anyone suggests....

Don't feed the troll!!

what havnt i done.
i said im taking letro for gyno and now im on nolva to prevent rebound what have i not done that u said

pics of the gynoo
Photo447.jpg

p.s. d1 pitcher so dont expect me to be jacked

Back